What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Papua New Guinea

Azure

A buddy just came back from Papua New Guinea and gave me some seeds that he got while visiting there.
They are the smallest seeds I've ever seen. Let's see what happens.

picture.php

seeded

This should be great :D

How many are you going to run and do you have any plans to replicate or breed with it at all?

thejact55

This should be good. Guessing this one will be a nice long grow journal. Excited to see these plants
How many seeds did you pop?

Gelado`

Veteran
Subbed! Yeah I think you're in for some leafy airy buds and a long flowering period, but I love pure sativa smoke so I think it's a worthwhile endeavor. :)

Azure

This should be great :D

How many are you going to run and do you have any plans to replicate or breed with it at all?

There was about 30 seeds and I started all of them. Three popped immediately and appear to be growing normally. I'm waiting for the other seeds to come out of the soil, so we'll see what happens with them. Hopefully I'll get a male and female, but could always mix the PNG with something else if i don't get males and females. Probably something from Ace Seeds, which I have around at the moment.
Azure, looking forward to see how they turn out. any details on how he came by the seeds?

My buddy said he bought some weed while he was inland and it had a bunch of seeds in it. Came back with some bud with seeds.
This should be good. Guessing this one will be a nice long grow journal. Excited to see these plants
How many seeds did you pop?

All of them. About 30 seeds.

Azure

Looks like we got four of thirty seeds to grow.
The fourth popped above ground a few days ago and seems to be healthy. The leaves have a chocolatey smell to them. I think this is going to be fun.
picture.php
picture.php

onavelzy

Veteran
They look vigorous. Hope you get a few more to pop.

What kind of cups are those with those dimples on the sides?

Green Squall

Did your friend say what the high was like? What was he doing in PNG, just out of curiosity? Nice of him to bring them back for you.

Azure

Update

Update

Here are the First Three to pop.
Another one came up for a total of five and the late ones are doing fine as well.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php