What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

MadMac

far beyond driven...
sure. that is not problem here. and soon I will get CHOC HAZED! when I open the box all I smell is incense and sweet chocolate.. View Image View Image

very delicious looking bud... and a chocolate taste is great!
well done !

but well the thing with taste and smell is all different...
depend all on environment ... medium and foot have the biggest influence to me... grow a haze on coco and und fert A different smell than fert B... than on soil... same story... and depend on soil too...
and than outdoors... also really depend on medium and food...
and finally a Malawi grown on soil in Europe smells and taste different than in US or down under... my experience so far... well you have this basic smell or terpene profile but that is also not easy to category...
the one said smells like blueberry the other said smells like bubblegum...
same with pepper or many other common smells... same with the haze... one said metallic the other said chemical... but there also some plants... mostly indica dome that have a strong ... real strong terpene profile like Skunk ... hence the name that stand out everywhere... but also different from grow to grow...

all the best
M.:tiphat:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
that difference can be variable at landrace seeds maybe. but not at cut of modern varieties.. sour diesel cut can be different in different environment, but its always sour and not sweet LOL same for blueberry and others.. difference is only in details, not at whole character of the herb.. and its up to grower, if you grow blueberry in hydro and you smell bubblegum you fucked it up sorry :D and have to learn how to achive it yet. cheers.(edit: this trainwreck x chocolate thai cut I got as chocolate weed, and it is, greenhouse or indoors. Im testing it in crosses now)

LungCooking

My SSH is smelling Baby Powder/shampoo with a little sour and chemical :) at the end of second week of flower

fn02APm.png

Sticky Sat

Lowest temp these 10 last year must have been 25°C at night... We used to go as low as 17° C at dawn 20 years ago... To make it better, the rise in temp comes with an all year long monsoon... Looked at from here, global warming is no legend...

Sunshineinabag

It would take many moons to get my body/sleep used to such temps.....but as I wear what's left of the miniscus out of my knees, feel the bunions from marches and pt evolutions when I was younger....they nasty lil pricks now....your weather seems much more comfy for folks with my type of ailments. Although I won't lie......if I had trees in my yard like those....id have a " situational awareness" that would border mental illness lmao! I really enjoy this thread!

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
For pain meds i can recommend the combination of nld and cuts like og etc, i found some real good 2toke no pain chemotypes, no idea on the actual numerics.

Sunshineinabag

For pain meds i can recommend the combination of nld and cuts like og etc, i found some real good 2toke no pain chemotypes, no idea on the actual numerics.

No lie brother! I have friends out west who get serious efficacy out of heavy OG fuels terpenes. They got off suboxone with it in fact! Real issue for our tiny state is keeping the quality there consistently.

Sticky Sat

Real issue for our tiny state is keeping the quality there consistently.

Sadly, it seems to be a universal issue, and not only restricted to pot...
Imagine if we could apply it to politicians... :)

O, with about 3 more weeks to go. Low yielder but super mold resistant... The most important requirement in our particularly "aquatic" weather conditions... ;)
attachment.php

Attachments

• O, 02-19.jpg
    O, 02-19.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 14
B

beanz

purple old timers x purple columbian /5hzA

picture.php

lovely long arms on her.
picture.php

picture.php

end summer is coming and its flower time

zamal / malawi x dj bb
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
B

beanz

sexy plant ...TFD haze x dj bb (fems) this haze is longest flowering plant I have come across
picture.php

yo Sammy,s g-mex x c5/malawi
picture.php

big girl this one , 5hzA x Vietnam black /5hzA
picture.php

M

Mr D

sexy plant ...TFD haze x dj bb (fems) this haze is longest flowering plant I have come across
View Image

yo Sammy,s g-mex x c5/malawi
View Image

big girl this one , 5hzA x Vietnam black /5hzA
View Image

Beautiful plants.

beanz does that TFD haze stand for The Flying Dutchman haze?

Pretty cool to see this one as i get ready to play around with this gene pool. 5hzA x Vietnam black /5hzA. I have a couple of killer A5 haze from Ace and 3 different Vietnamese Black males I'm working with.