What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Buzzfeed BHO Article

BrainChild

http://www.buzzfeed.com/amandachicagolewis/is-hash-oil-safe#.ysAy2NRED

I know this was recently posted in the toker's den, but thought people like myself who frequent the concentrate forum would to like to see it.

I don't think Matt Rize has much credibility but the article brings up some interesting points. Makes me cringe to think of large extraction ops open blasting out of laziness and stupidity. “I have the equipment to do it,” one major California extract artist told BuzzFeed News. “But it takes 10 times longer.” Other extract artists insisted that open blasting can be done safely indoors. All of the professional chemists that BuzzFeed News spoke with disagreed with that claim.

^Fucking hate people like that

SkyHighLer

Got me a stone bad Mana
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Misinformation about BHO from one end of the article to the other.

Since 'germs from dab rigs' was mentioned, here's a plug for The MouthPeace, lol....

http://mouthpeace.us/shop/mouthpeace-2/

Hope to see everyone (well, maybe not Matt Rize ;-) at Chalice 2015!!!

http://www.chalicecalifornia.com/about-2/

"Chalice is Back in San Bernardino!

Join Us at The World's Best Hash, Glass, Music, and Art Festival!

The world's preeminent glass, hash, art, and cannabis-charged music festival is coming back to the NOS Events Center in San Bernardino, CA! Created and run by Hitman Glass, Chalice is the first event to have glass art as a main focal point. Dozens of the most renowned glass artists in the world will be in attendance, showing off their insane, wondrous creations in the Vendors area and their flameworking skills in the Glassblower's Village. Come meet & greet your favorite artists, like Darby, Sakibomb, and Ryno, and watch demos all weekend long!

Hundreds of the top hash vendors and industry brands will be there to spread knowledge and promote safer extraction methods. Chalice's music lineup includes some heavy hitters - STS9, Action Bronson, Busta Rhymes, Beats Antique, and Curren$y are all scheduled. The two-day event starts at noon and music ends at 1:00 AM each night. Chalice is a medical marijuana event, so remember to bring your valid recommendation if you plan on entering the Prop 215 area! If you don't have one, MMJ doctors will be at Chalice to provide recommendations to qualifying individuals.

The Weedmaps family has partnered up with Dougie and Hitman Glass to put together a kick-ass VIP experience as the official backstage sponsor at Chalice! Tell your friends, visit the Chalice site for all the details, buy tickets, get ready for some dabs, and don't miss it because you'll regret it!"

VIP at this event is the way to go if you've got the extra coin in your pocket dragging you down...haah, with it you get to park near the separate VIP entrance... where you can come and go as you please just like the breeze.

Attachments

• user9743_pic1243834_1398876919.jpg
    user9743_pic1243834_1398876919.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

BrainChild

I don't mean to harp, and I realize most of the bullshit in the buzzfeed piece about Matt rize and his ego aren't important, but the spot about pesticide contamination and Rodger Voelker’s analysis from OG analytical is what really concerned me, and now this: http://www.oregonlive.com/marijuana-legalization/pesticides/index.html#incart_special-report

More:

http://www.oregonlive.com/marijuana/index.ssf/2015/06/pesticides_in_pot_what_are_you.html

"A Tainted High"

Seems concentrates are particularly prone to contamination. Clear is not so clear...I'm not trying to kick up dust or anything but I find this very concerning. Glad to see peeps like permaculture on IG not shying from this

SkyHighLer

Got me a stone bad Mana
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't mean to harp, and I realize most of the bullshit in the buzzfeed piece about Matt rize and his ego aren't important, but the spot about pesticide contamination and Rodger Voelker’s analysis from OG analytical is what really concerned me, and now this: http://www.oregonlive.com/marijuana-legalization/pesticides/index.html#incart_special-report

More:

http://www.oregonlive.com/marijuana/index.ssf/2015/06/pesticides_in_pot_what_are_you.html

"A Tainted High"

Seems concentrates are particularly prone to contamination. Clear is not so clear...I'm not trying to kick up dust or anything but I find this very concerning. Glad to see peeps like permaculture on IG not shying from this

Agreed, mold & pesticides, NO!!! Growers need an inclusive and constantly updated list of what chemicals can be used around their crops, growshops should refuse to carry anything else. This is mostly a matter of education and keeping greedy scum growers out of the supply chain.

As to the 'professionals doing scientific lab testing' after the fact for mold and pesticides, let me comment on 'their' retained butane premise.

If anyone else is saying this let me know, lol, 'cause I'm going to tell you you've all got the wool pulled over your eyes.... please contemplate how the trusted 'scientists' don't seem to grasp that you need to take into account a dab of vaporized BHO when diluted with the mass of air it's inhaled with has only parts per gazillion of butane remaining to affect your mouth, throat and lung tissues. They're going on like you're going to smear that dab undiluted on your internal tissues.

Sit on that! ^

Next, the 'butane soup' slam on so called 'under purged' BHO. For this one let me provide the quotes so I have some numbers to mock,

"Back then, no one had any idea whether he was right or just being self-serving. But now, according to the chemists who have since analyzed hash oil samples, it’s clear Rize’s suspicions were correct.
“We see stuff that is dripping with residual solvent. It’s running with it, literally dripping — more contaminants almost than product,” said University of California, Davis, analytical chemistry professor Don Land, who works with a major Northern California–based marijuana-testing lab called Steep Hill Laboratories.
No one is quite sure how many parts per million of butane, if any, might be safe to leave in hash oil. Steep Hill’s chief research officer, Kymron deCesare, who also oversees all of the analytical chemistry labs at UC Davis, said that the recommended Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) numbers that exist for butane inhalation refer only to exposure in a work environment over the course of an eight-hour shift.
“You can’t apply those numbers to this,” he said, referring to dabs. “We’ve never done the studies on what happens if you’re inhaling a higher concentration than is allowed, a hundred or a thousand times as much as the limit, and you’re doing it repeatedly, over and over again, in a very intense, momentary way.”
Rize played on anxiety about BHO’s appearance by reposting photographs of any opaque or green wax, saying anything that looked like that was poisonous “poop soup,” full of butane. The only way to stay safe, he argued, was to avoid butane altogether and stick to dabbing his ice wax."
<snip>
Then, Rize said, his friends and the patients at CCA who were dabbing Phillips’ BHO started to get sick.
“All my friends were all having weird panic attacks from it. Everyone had chronic bronchitis. Everyone had a really nasty, phlegmy deep cough,” Rize said. “The general opinion was … no matter how poorly made it is and butane-rich it is, none of that matters because weed is medicine, and I just strongly disagree with that on, like, every level.”
Rize said the final straw was the night he gave Broomfield a ride to Phillips’ house and saw for himself how Phillips was making his BHO. Yes, he was using a closed-loop extractor, but he was purging out residual butane by dumping his hash oil into boiling water.
About two years ago, when Steep Hill Laboratories began testing BHO for residual butane, they found that extract artists using boiling water to remove excess lighter fluid were producing hash oil that was about 2–5% butane, or as much as 50,000 parts per million. The legal limit for residual butane in state-certified hash oil labs is 500 ppm in Washington and 50 ppm in Colorado.
But most of the hash oil consumed in the United States is made outside of those labs. Still, in the past few years, “purging” out most of the butane in a vacuum oven has become standard among brand-name hash oils, partly as a result of Rize’s social media activism. The longer it stays in the oven, the more butane is removed.
However, convincing extraction artists to completely eliminate residual butane is not easy, because the temperature and pressure needed to get below about 1,000 ppm also starts removing the organic compounds known as terpenes and terpenoids, which contain the flavor and smell of the original weed. Many BHO consumers also believe that terpenes and terpenoids serve a medicinal purpose. (There is no scientific evidence one way or the other.)
Certainly BHO with amounts of butane over about 2,000 parts per million can lead to the nasty taste and nauseating high Rize described Phillips’ BHO as having. Rize also became obsessed with how he said Phillips was cleaning his butane between runs, using aquarium charcoal instead of regular charcoal."
http://www.buzzfeed.com/amandachicagolewis/is-hash-oil-safe#.aqgm65n97q

"2,000 parts per million" is 2,000 divided by 1,000,000 which is 0.002g of butane per gram of BHO.

Divide by 20 dabs per gram and you're down to 0.0001g of butane per dab.

Remember that 0.0001g of butane is going to be diluted by a huge mass of air when the dab is inhaled... May I now call BS that you could possibly taste it?

Simple test to prove my point, I have a couple of Health Stone Sherlock pieces, with a clean Health Stone there is extremely little to no taste inhaling sans dab except for that of super heated air, and that's using a triple jet torch lighter burning A LOT of butane. If your come back is uncombusted butane is the gripe, inhale some from an unlit lighter, and then tell me that's the 'nasty taste and smell' you're going on about.

My opinion is, once you've vacuum purged BHO to the point where it won't pull a muffin when vacuum is freshly applied anymore, the residual butane is of no real concern.

There are a number of other areas the Buzzfeed article also nauseatingly screwed up, but I just don't care to take the time if no one's listening. (The semi-volatile and non-volatile residues for instance.)

Last edited:

Permacultuure

Veteran

More:

"A Tainted High"

Yup, we weren't part of this article but the findings are quite disturbing. We immediately pull random products off the shelves to have secondary analysis done by a more reputable, which is only now apparent. We were told that our product was tested and did not fail but was "dirty"....we are now in the process of pulling that batch.

Most pesticide testing is a sham!!! We have had thousands of dollars fraudulently taken, IMO quad pole mass spec is the only tool suitable. It's turned into quite the finger pointing fest around here

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I interviewed with the author of the buzzfeed article and got to read it at publication, but not to add critique before it was published.

Clearly brothers like Rize impressed her more and there were a number of points I would have suggested she consider in more depth, but regardless of the messenger, the Oregonian and buzzfeed certainly put their finger on a problems in the concentrate supply to dispensaries.

The good news is that with legalization, comes regulation, sooooo brothers and sisters will no longer be able to see tainted concentrates at dispensaries.

They are side stepping it now with bum lab tests, but labs too will be regulated, so that leaves dealing with unscrupulous schemes in the regulated market, always present in society, or the black market, where the product is of course without fail as pure as the driven snow, and making it yourself, starting with growing and nurturing the plant.

Safest is always to do the whole thing yourself, if you know what you're doing, and have the proper equipment, while second safest is to rely on well regulated and inspected professionals to do it for you. As Maslow notes, it is a mistake to forget that there is pathology in the populous, and outlaws are more common in the black market than amongst well regulated certified professionals.

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yup, we weren't part of this article but the findings are quite disturbing. We immediately pull random products off the shelves to have secondary analysis done by a more reputable, which is only now apparent. We were told that our product was tested and did not fail but was "dirty"....we are now in the process of pulling that batch.

Most pesticide testing is a sham!!! We have had thousands of dollars fraudulently taken, IMO quad pole mass spec is the only tool suitable. It's turned into quite the finger pointing fest around here

Actually studies suggest much of lab testing period is a sham, because the labs aren't regulated and folks tend to use the lab that gives them most favorable results, and/or carefully select samples.

That segment of the market needs regulation, certification, and inspection.

We bought our own GC because of the high cost of sampling, so are acutely aware of how easy it is to get scattered results from the same sample, and as has been noted, there are lots of extra minor peaks that show up outside the GC's identification library, so aren't labeled.

One test isn't used for all the evil spirits either, so as noted, specific tests for the different families of pesticides, as well as aflatoxins, and residual solvent are need.

Also a good point that unless you have a MS after your HPLC or GC, you are still guessing.

PS: When we want certifiable results, we don't do it ourselves, but use a state certified forensic lab, with all the keen equipment and run by PhD's.

Last edited:

SkyHighLer

Got me a stone bad Mana
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I interviewed with the author of the buzzfeed article and got to read it at publication, but not to add critique before it was published.

Clearly brothers like Rize impressed her more and there were a number of points I would have suggested she consider in more depth, but regardless of the messenger, the Oregonian and buzzfeed certainly put their finger on a problems in the concentrate supply to dispensaries.

The good news is that with legalization, comes regulation, sooooo brothers and sisters will no longer be able to see tainted concentrates at dispensaries.

They are side stepping it now with bum lab tests, but labs too will be regulated, so that leaves dealing with unscrupulous schemes in the regulated market, always present in society, or the black market, where the product is of course without fail as pure as the driven snow, and making it yourself, starting with growing and nurturing the plant.

Safest is always to do the whole thing yourself, if you know what you're doing, and have the proper equipment, while second safest is to rely on well regulated and inspected professionals to do it for you. As Maslow notes, it is a mistake to forget that there is pathology in the populous, and outlaws are more common in the black market than amongst well regulated certified professionals.

Man, didn't you fire off some feedback to her, before she let loose with such BS?

Who's finding benzene in BHO? And another dilly, "all BHO contains concentrated versions of the lubricating chemicals added to lighter fluid to make sure the butane flows well through pumps." (This is a reference to the 'Mystery Oil,' the non-volatile residue found in butane that GW and I have spent time and money investigating, hopefully to insure the truth is presented in just such articles as this one.)

"In addition, all BHO contains concentrated versions of the lubricating chemicals added to lighter fluid to make sure the butane flows well through pumps. As several chemists repeated to BuzzFeed News, there is no such thing as food- or medical-grade butane. Even companies in Colorado and Washington use lighter fluid. While butane itself has a low boiling point and is not difficult to remove using a vacuum oven, these heavier, harmful compounds — including benzene, methylbutane, neopentane, and hexane — remain."

This needs to stop, now. Here's another reference to benzene in BHO from just two days ago,

"Experts also are worried about the other materials that might be contained in the vapor that users inhale. Some benzene likely remains in the dab, and the vapor might also contain gases released by superheated metal, rust and solder, the study authors said."
http://health.usnews.com/health-new...bbing-poses-risk-of-serious-burns-study-warns

If the experts are those with PhD's, and they're willing to be quoted in public spaces, then let's have it their own words. Stop the libeling.

Btw, I recently ran across an old ICMAG thread on the subject from before we began qualitatively and quantitatively testing of the butane supplies, benzene contamination was thoroughly debunked back then, and subsequent lab testing backed the earlier suppositions.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=230962

Last edited:

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I interviewed with the author of the buzzfeed article and got to read it at publication, but not to add critique before it was published. .

Man, didn't you fire off some feedback to her, before she let loose with such BS?

No brother SH I didn't, due to my reluctance to fire ready aim. As noted, I had a calm interview with her before hand, but I was not who she elected to believe or was quoting.

As noted I also did not get to read her article before publication.

Not noted was that I did provide critique afterwards, but since the article is rife with errors, didn't wish to waste space elaborating in great detail here.

I opine it would be better for everyone to just read the article and note for themselves the admix of gems and turds.

Despite the messenger, and the blatant errors, the message that we should be concerned about contamination in our concentrates is real. For instance, a recent article in the Oregonian revealed that a high percentage of concentrates tested, were contaminated with pesticides and molds.

I agree that "spectacular" postings like the buzzfeed confuse the issue about as much as they clarify it, but that is what sells publications and drive up circulation, so is what we can learn to expect from those non technical brothers and sisters supporting themselves through mass media.

SkyHighLer

Got me a stone bad Mana
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No brother SH I didn't, due to my reluctance to fire ready aim. As noted, I had a calm interview with her before hand, but I was not who she elected to believe or was quoting.

As noted I also did not get to read her article before publication.

Not noted was that I did provide critique afterwards, but since the article is rife with errors, didn't wish to waste space elaborating in great detail here.

I opine it would be better for everyone to just read the article and note for themselves the admix of gems and turds.

Despite the messenger, and the blatant errors, the message that we should be concerned about contamination in our concentrates is real. For instance, a recent article in the Oregonian revealed that a high percentage of concentrates tested, were contaminated with pesticides and molds.

I agree that "spectacular" postings like the buzzfeed confuse the issue about as much as they clarify it, but that is what sells publications and drive up circulation, so is what we can learn to expect from those non technical brothers and sisters supporting themselves through mass media.

Benzene slams aren't to be ignored imo, especially when they aren't just some hazy unreferenced source but are in a major news feed like the US News story I mentioned that was a review of a study just published in Pediatrics, and are stating the source of the benzene claim is from the same 'research study' article in Pediatrics magazine.

Maybe US News is mixing up their sources, but check it out for yourself the benzene claim is between two references to the Pedaitrics author/article,

"Pot 'Dabbing' Poses Risk of Serious Burns, Study Warns
HealthDay June 15, 2015 | 7:00 a.m. EDT + More

By Dennis Thompson
HealthDay Reporter

MONDAY, June 15, 2015 (HealthDay News) -- A potentially hazardous form of marijuana use called "dabbing" is growing in popularity across the United States, researchers warn.

In dabbing, users inhale through a water pipe the vapor from "dabs" of waxy or solid marijuana concentrate. A piece of superheated metal or glass instantly vaporizes the dab, creating an intense high from a single inhalation.

But the dabs are created using highly volatile butane gas, and a number of fires, explosions and severe burns have been linked to the production of this marijuana concentrate, said study lead author John Stogner, an assistant professor of criminology at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte.

"Given the amount of butane that can build up during this process, these individuals should be worried about any spark from any source," Stogner said.

Experts also are concerned about the high potency of the dabs, said Heather Senior, parent support network manager for the Partnership for Drug-Free Kids.

The crystallized resins created by the process can have a THC concentration approaching 80 percent, the study authors said. THC, or tetrahydrocannabinol, is the chemical compound in marijuana that causes intoxication.

"We know that it is more potent than smoking marijuana," Senior said. "You don't know what concentrate you're going to be getting. It's going to be a much higher dose, and kids might not be used to that."

The study findings were released online June 15 in Pediatrics.

Dabs, also known as butane hash oil, are created by stuffing marijuana trimmings into a glass, metal or plastic pipe, according to the U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency. Butane is forced into the pipe, and the flammable liquid extracts THC from the plant material.

"There's a big danger of fire even if they aren't using some sort of heating device," Stogner said, noting that butane gas can build up in an enclosed space during the process. The smallest spark can prompt an explosion.

The number of butane explosions linked to dabs and hash oil has nearly tripled in Colorado, jumping from 12 in 2013 to 32 in 2014, according to USA Today.

Last week, David Schultz, 33, of Bellevue, Wash., received a nine-year prison sentence for causing an explosion in an apartment complex while using butane to create marijuana concentrate.

Seven apartment dwellers, including Schultz, were hospitalized following the November 2013 explosion, and an 87-year-old woman died from injuries sustained when she fell while trying to escape from the building, according to the Seattle Times.

Producers of butane hash oil are at high risk, but so too are the people who get high from these substances, Stogner said.

Users of dabs risk severe burns from the piece of very hot metal or glass used to vaporize the dab, particularly if they are handling the device while already impaired, the study authors noted.

Experts also are worried about the other materials that might be contained in the vapor that users inhale. Some benzene likely remains in the dab, and the vapor might also contain gases released by superheated metal, rust and solder, the study authors said.

Dabbing is not a new process, and in previous decades also has been called "hot knifing," Stogner said.

Senior said dabbing is part of a growing trend in which teenagers are exploring different ways of using marijuana, beyond smoking or eating it.

"The landscape is drastically changing, and parents need to start learning how to have conversations around this with their children," she said."

http://health.usnews.com/health-new...bbing-poses-risk-of-serious-burns-study-warns

Infallible Papa BS should be shot down immediately at the source, or it gets repeated until it's the muddy belief among everyone.

Last edited:

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Benzene slams aren't to be ignored imo, especially when they aren't just some hazy unreferenced source but are in a major news feed like the US News story I mentioned that was a review of a study just published in Pediatrics, and are stating the source of the benzene claim is from the same 'research study' article in Pediatrics magazine.

Maybe US News is mixing up their sources, but check it out for yourself the benzene claim is between two references to the Pedaitrics author/article,

"Pot 'Dabbing' Poses Risk of Serious Burns, Study Warns
HealthDay June 15, 2015 | 7:00 a.m. EDT + More

By Dennis Thompson
HealthDay Reporter

MONDAY, June 15, 2015 (HealthDay News) -- A potentially hazardous form of marijuana use called "dabbing" is growing in popularity across the United States, researchers warn.

In dabbing, users inhale through a water pipe the vapor from "dabs" of waxy or solid marijuana concentrate. A piece of superheated metal or glass instantly vaporizes the dab, creating an intense high from a single inhalation.

But the dabs are created using highly volatile butane gas, and a number of fires, explosions and severe burns have been linked to the production of this marijuana concentrate, said study lead author John Stogner, an assistant professor of criminology at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte.

"Given the amount of butane that can build up during this process, these individuals should be worried about any spark from any source," Stogner said.

Experts also are concerned about the high potency of the dabs, said Heather Senior, parent support network manager for the Partnership for Drug-Free Kids.

The crystallized resins created by the process can have a THC concentration approaching 80 percent, the study authors said. THC, or tetrahydrocannabinol, is the chemical compound in marijuana that causes intoxication.

"We know that it is more potent than smoking marijuana," Senior said. "You don't know what concentrate you're going to be getting. It's going to be a much higher dose, and kids might not be used to that."

The study findings were released online June 15 in Pediatrics.

Dabs, also known as butane hash oil, are created by stuffing marijuana trimmings into a glass, metal or plastic pipe, according to the U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency. Butane is forced into the pipe, and the flammable liquid extracts THC from the plant material.

"There's a big danger of fire even if they aren't using some sort of heating device," Stogner said, noting that butane gas can build up in an enclosed space during the process. The smallest spark can prompt an explosion.

The number of butane explosions linked to dabs and hash oil has nearly tripled in Colorado, jumping from 12 in 2013 to 32 in 2014, according to USA Today.

Last week, David Schultz, 33, of Bellevue, Wash., received a nine-year prison sentence for causing an explosion in an apartment complex while using butane to create marijuana concentrate.

Seven apartment dwellers, including Schultz, were hospitalized following the November 2013 explosion, and an 87-year-old woman died from injuries sustained when she fell while trying to escape from the building, according to the Seattle Times.

Producers of butane hash oil are at high risk, but so too are the people who get high from these substances, Stogner said.

Users of dabs risk severe burns from the piece of very hot metal or glass used to vaporize the dab, particularly if they are handling the device while already impaired, the study authors noted.

Experts also are worried about the other materials that might be contained in the vapor that users inhale. Some benzene likely remains in the dab, and the vapor might also contain gases released by superheated metal, rust and solder, the study authors said.

Dabbing is not a new process, and in previous decades also has been called "hot knifing," Stogner said.

Senior said dabbing is part of a growing trend in which teenagers are exploring different ways of using marijuana, beyond smoking or eating it.

"The landscape is drastically changing, and parents need to start learning how to have conversations around this with their children," she said."

Infallible Papa BS should be shot down immediately at the source, or it gets repeated until it's the muddy belief among everyone.

I agree BS should be confronted at the source, which I did, but not before it was published, because I was not afforded that opportunity. What would you have me do differently?

SkyHighLer

Got me a stone bad Mana
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I agree BS should be confronted at the source, which I did, but not before it was published, because I was not afforded that opportunity. What would you have me do differently?

Nothing, I misinterpreted your statement of "I interviewed with the author of the buzzfeed article and got to read it at publication, but not to add critique before it was published" thinking you were saying she sent you what she was going to publish, and didn't suggest she was open to your feedback before she published it. So, I was thinking if that happened to me I would have sent her feedback immediately in the strongest possible voice that if she published such garbage I'd denounce it in such a way she'd never have a voice in the community again! :biggrin:

Peace brother GW!! :huggg:

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nothing, I misinterpreted your statement of "I interviewed with the author of the buzzfeed article and got to read it at publication, but not to add critique before it was published" thinking you were saying she sent you what she was going to publish, and didn't suggest she was open to your feedback before she published it. So, I was thinking if that happened to me I would have sent her feedback immediately in the strongest possible voice that if she published such garbage I'd denounce it in such a way she'd never have a voice in the community again! :biggrin:

Peace brother GW!! :huggg:

Ready, fire, aim!

Peace brother SH!