What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the questions about CMEP-OL oil less explosion proof recovery pump

Sunfire

Veteran
The corrections we suggested to ChunMu have the same modifications that Ecogreen requested. We are all getting the same pumps.

http://www.sanitarysteel.com/products/cmep-ol-explosion-proof-refrigerant-recovery-pump

Oh hey there! Lol your running a cls too eh? Man your diversified!

Yeah that's awesome one is faster than 2 tr21's. In the recovery pump thread gw shared that they are using coils with the cmepol as well as with the tr21. He also shared that it's as quiet as a loud refrigerator which is awesome because my 2 tr21's are so loud we have to yell in the shop.

I've seen the cmepol in person, it's more volume than 2 tr21's. Probably atleast the volume of 4 but it has caster wheels for easy movement. I want 2 cmepol pumps on one hand but on the other I want to sell my system, any takers?

well I know I am new around here but by the sounds of things this going to be the next big pump and it looks like it will meet or exceed any state reqs is it time to put my order in or should we wait a couple more months

nangonug

Im in the same boat as mrmuffin, Should I wait till these things get used a bit or should I spring on one now. If not then I will probly purchase a trs21. Are people happy with the trs21's ? Should I buy a trs21 now to get going and then get one of these once there proven or should I just put the money towards the bigget better but as yet unproven recovery unit. I am currently using a caresaver unit, but it is not mine so I am motivated to get my own soon. Im leaning towards picking one of these units up but I hate waiting! Props to Grey Wolf for all the hard work put in and for showing me just how little I really know. lol !

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well I am going to call monday and find out if they have another one available if they do it couldbe on its way to colorado soon

The one we are testing came from Sanitarysteel.com.

The one we are testing came from Sanitarysteel.com.

I found there number and was going to call them monday morning it sure sound like the way to go but I would really like to see the result of the testing that you folks are doing now ...and I am the first to admit I will probably be looking for training classes so that I am not wasting the equipment thank you all

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I found there number and was going to call them monday morning it sure sound like the way to go but I would really like to see the result of the testing that you folks are doing now ...and I am the first to admit I will probably be looking for training classes so that I am not wasting the equipment thank you all

We should have it through all four stations within a month.

APK47

Good question. I too would like to know when these will in fact ship. I'm about to pull the trigger on another TRS but would love to purchase this thing instead if it's all it's cracked up to be.
The noise of the TRS is enough for me to want to switch

Sunfire

Veteran
I'm pretty sure eco green still has some in stock but not positive. If he does then it will be in the mail shortly after you order it. What's the price on it from sanitary steel?

APK47

Just got off the phone with Eco. They do not yet have this pump in stock, it has yet to ship to them. It's on a slow boat from China I would assume, as they noted it was coming from overseas. They supposedly will be receiving them by the end of May, shipping out to customers beginning of June. $3200 prepaid in full now, for shipping in June. Supposedly have about 60 that are not yet spoken for.

snake11

Just got off the phone with Eco. They do not yet have this pump in stock, it has yet to ship to them. It's on a slow boat from China I would assume, as they noted it was coming from overseas. They supposedly will be receiving them by the end of May, shipping out to customers beginning of June. $3200 prepaid in full now, for shipping in June. Supposedly have about 60 that are not yet spoken for.

Why get them from ecogreen when he has been shown to have no problem screwing over his customers. Check out the ecogreen thread to see what kind of business he runs. The pump is available from others.

SkyHighLer

Got me a stone bad Mana
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Why get them from ecogreen when he has been shown to have no problem screwing over his customers. Check out the ecogreen thread to see what kind of business he runs. The pump is available from others.

None of the bulk suppliers are doing relevant independent tests of their products to ensure crap isn't going out the door, EcoGreen just happened to be the first to get caught with their pants down.

Sunfire

Veteran

Everyone I know successfully returned their tainted pane and blend for a full refund. They even mailed one guy a tank of isobutane for free as he could not mail back the blend. They have been taking care of the customers the best they legally can.

I've distilled 7 of their 50# n butane tanks and the shit is super clean. I have lots of friends that report the same.

I'd go to ecogreen personally because I drive up there, pay cash, use an alias, and maybe get a deal on multiple pumps as they already hooked me up with the pallet price on tanks when I bought way less than a pallet. They've done nothing but hook me up and have been extremely fair to me and everyone I know.