What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Deep Congo

Lean Green

Operating Outside the Law
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Richard, grow out my F4s again and make straight F5s to sell. People want that sagey,fuely, spicy skunk, that leaves the room smelling hazey.

Select for plants like this one, she mothered the Purple F4s and is easy to find in those seeds.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:tiphat:

thanks for the offer lean im always open to new and alternative directions in breeding this strain, however im still getting the very stinky fuelish phenos, of course i have a big pool to work with, this years select pheno was the nastiest stinkiest smelling one,
im heading towards more exclusivity in the males i choose , looking for stinky male fathers.

Limeygreen

Veteran
Any chance of a congo warp or a deep congo warp? Been quite sometime since I've had a taste of timewarp but something tells me it could be something interesting I don't have her either so I cannot do the playing myself.

G

Back to the Congo.
Still popping the lone seed from time to time. Excited to have her back in the garden. Excited to try her in a blend of LEC and LED.
Here she is at about day 10 of flower.

B

Benny106

The originals were great, I wouldnt sleep on them. Miss that mother more than most.

Old thread I know but figured I can breathe a little new life into it...

I ordered BTTC from Hemp Depot awhile back. I got the pack I ordered "and" a freebie 5-pack labeled "DC" that got me wondering 🤔 "Could these be from the original Deep Congo (DC) release? Well they're growing along at two weeks now and have been in solo cups for a week. I have five of the DC's (one is a runt for sure on the far right end) and only two BTTC's. I'm scratching my head on which plants in this pic are the DC's and BTTC's... The other five similar sized plants are AK47 f2's from Joey Weed and the three little sprouts are Cindy99 f4's from Peakseedsbc. I have a group shot of the DC's that I'll post when I find it.

I wanted to see if Dick Williams might be able to shed some light on whether that old five pack freebie could be the original Deep Congo since it was labeled "DC" in thick red marker. Either way, should I expect anything different than the BTTC? All of them have pretty fat indica-looking leaves thus far... nothing looks particularly sativa at all.

Click image for larger version  Name:	15606 gif.gif Views:	0 Size:	723.8 KB ID:	18014629

Last edited:

Lean Green

Operating Outside the Law
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here are a few pics of Deep Congo F4 x X5Haze about 10 days flower. The F4 used was the frosty one I kept around for a while and the X5H was a line Chimera sold from Cultivators Choice.

You guys do know that BttC is nothing like Deep Congo, right? Pester RW to release F5s using the seeds I sent. He had 50 to 100 F4 and obviously used some other random line to make BttC, because it was nothing like any of the F4s I've run. Most people liked BttC, it just smells nothing like Dcong

DSCN1651.JPG
DSCN1652.JPG
DSCN1650.JPG
DSCN1649.JPG
DSCN1668.JPG

richardwilliams

Here are a few pics of Deep Congo F4 x X5Haze about 10 days flower. The F4 used was the frosty one I kept around for a while and the X5H was a line Chimera sold from Cultivators Choice.

You guys do know that BttC is nothing like Deep Congo, right? Pester RW to release F5s using the seeds I sent. He had 50 to 100 F4 and obviously used some other random line to make BttC, because it was nothing like any of the F4s I've run. Most people liked BttC, it just smells nothing like Dcong

View attachment 18024977 View attachment 18024976 View attachment 18024975 View attachment 18024974 View attachment 18024973

Last edited: