What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

midwest growers unite

peanutbutter said:
Just outside Ann Arbor Michigan

I'm not currently growing. I was raided 2AM the morning of Novenber 11, 2007

Here are some snaps from my grow. Some taken just hours before the raid.

Damm Bro, sorry to hear that shit. Your plants look like you gave them the TLC they needed! I'm feelin the midwest love in here fo sho! Great to see some of us band together. And as was stated in a earlier post, Big ups to Cocktail Frank :respect: and F.U.C.K.E.M.

Smoke1, Have you ran any of the PTK? That and the Skunk IBL are WAY up on my list to get. The old mendo has some awsome genes in it.

Enigmatik, I love your veg pics. So tight and compact. What do you veg with again?

raythat

whats up gang ,hey what up peanutbutter sorry to hear about that raid buts its good to see another grower from the dirty glove

smoke1sun

What Goes Around Comes Around. But Am I Comming Or
Veteran
QuietStorm said:
Smoke1, Have you ran any of the PTK? That and the Skunk IBL are WAY up on my list to get. The old mendo has some awsome genes in it.

Enigmatik, I love your veg pics. So tight and compact. What do you veg with again?

I had a pack from before droped 2 beans one made it. Its a male still have it to this day. found another grower who said he had to room to pop them all, then f2 them so i could share the love. But last i check he didnt remember then he did then he gave them to another member with room. i said f-it. you try to do right in the community and get shitted on. but its all good karma is a b%*ch sometimes. So i got some more.

Thing about it is same thing happend with another grower with some diff tom hill offerings. Greed devours stupid people all the time.

Hey peanut butter what strain was that you had? How was the smoke?

smoke1sun said:
I had a pack from before droped 2 beans one made it. Its a male still have it to this day. found another grower who said he had to room to pop them all, then f2 them so i could share the love. But last i check he didnt remember then he did then he gave them to another member with room. i said f-it. you try to do right in the community and get shitted on. but its all good karma is a b%*ch sometimes. So i got some more.

Thing about it is same thing happend with another grower with some diff tom hill offerings. Greed devours stupid people all the time.

You hear stories of this all the time. It has happened to me before. I gave someone the last 6 of my herijuanna seeds to make more and never heard from them again. :violin: Oh well lesson learned. It only makes sense to keep things safe that are not plentiful. When in times of plenty share all you can.

SoEx

Midwest checkin' in. Don't have anything cooking right now other than an outdoor. Maybe I'll try to share a pic or two if I can later.

G

smoke1sun said:
Hey peanut butter what strain was that you had? How was the smoke?
On the plate was a batch of white widow. That was about the best batch I kicked out. The buds smelled like hash.

The purple flower was supposed to be ww also. But I think someone sent me the wrong seeds. Was never able to determine what it was.

smoke1sun

Veteran
QuietStorm said:
You hear stories of this all the time. It has happened to me before. I gave someone the last 6 of my herijuanna seeds to make more and never heard from them again. :violin: Oh well lesson learned. It only makes sense to keep things safe that are not plentiful. When in times of plenty share all you can.

Guess What???????

Bingo we got action. :jump:

enigmatik

yea, abirdintheair, Dr.Bud was my initial inspiration, ever since i first clicked on this site, to start growing. i follow most of his techniques with a few little tweaks.

QuietStorm, using 6x65w CFLs for veg(4100k), in sun gro soilless mix#4, with GH Flora Nova grow, Diamond Nectar, Superthrive and Nitrozime. Keepin the plants less than an inch from the lights.

nice, smoke1sun, planing to order some beans from breeder's choice real soon. how long did it take to get yours?

MidWestLuv

MidWestLuv

Sup From South Dakota... glad to see there is a place to call home. on this site..
running Posi Haze and Sour Deasel under combined light of 1100w. ebb & flo.

Posi Haze 7 days in flower

Next set of clones, Sour Deasels Posi Haze

Last edited:

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
DONT DO IT

DONT DO IT

hey enigmatik, if you havent made the order pm me in regards to breeders choices, i wont say anymore here in the post.

welcome nug, nice posi, how long do those usually go?

Papulz

lover of all things hashlike
Veteran
keeping an eye on this midwest action... just got done with a fun/hellish night with fiskars on some Pure Power Plant, some Orange bud, and some Speed Queen. MW holla.

a bird in the air, i just got some mail that wasnt usual... do you know more of this hence the warning? pm? thanks

Last edited:
abirdintheair said:
hey enigmatik, if you havent made the order pm me in regards to breeders choices, i wont say anymore here in the post.

welcome nug, nice posi, how long do those usually go?

Not Sure my 1st run with them. veg, kinda long. 3 1\2 tall now 1 week into flower. 1 month and a week so far. good hardy plant fun to grow, easy to clone. cant wait to see the buzz....

1 Sour deasel, and 3 posi hazes in this set up

ill keep ya updated on her...

smoke1sun said:
Guess What???????

Bingo we got action. :jump:

:jump: :jump: Wow, I'm not sure what to say....that is freaky! I guess karma has her way of working things out! :headbange :yoinks: :respect:

I will be having some beans of some interesting crosses soon!

smoke1sun

Veteran
SoEx said:
Some pics of my last Master Kush/Lemon Stinky harvest:

Early on:

Some dried up lemon stinky:

Hey great lookin plants. One question whats that lemon stinky like. Ive been eyeing that for awhile. How many different phenos did you get or did you not plant the whole pack? Any sensi star dom phenos?