What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

USA strikes Syria again

M

moose eater

Yesterday's news was more than angering for anyone with a conscience and a pulse. And the effort at shifting responsibility to the (mostly) unarmed protestors was the cherry on the sundae. Not the first time strategic blaming of the victim(s) was paramount as the narrative in the corporate media.

I know in my logical self that more violence won't fix violence, but yesterday brought the sentiments behind every historical forming of violent reprisal.

Apologies to Nelson Mandela, and others.

When you stand and open up automatic fire, wounding 1,200, killing how many (??), after the years of locking Gaza down like some sort of high security prison, sometimes killing those who oppose you, forbidding even elderly disabled folks access to automobiles, and claiming victim status while being the heavy-handed perpetrator, based on shit that transpired 65-75 years ago, it made me want to jab a long sharp stick deeply into Netty's eye-socket, back into what ever the puke has remaining for a poor specimen of a brain.

I'd have envisioned such an act involving his heart, but I don't think the bastard has one..

Rachel Corey was but one of the many they have disregarded for acting for peace, instead of continued boundary violations and domination.

Someone needs to park a frag under Netty's arse.. And all of those like him. The sooner the better. But that would likely only light the fires that are killing so many right now.

CaptainDankness

Yesterday's news was more than angering for anyone with a conscience and a pulse. And the effort at shifting responsibility to the (mostly) unarmed protestors was the cherry on the sundae. Not the first time strategic blaming of the victim(s) was paramount as the narrative in the corporate media.

I know in my logical self that more violence won't fix violence, but yesterday brought the sentiments behind every historical forming of violent reprisal.

When you stand and open up automatic fire, wounding 1,200, killing how many (??), after the years of locking Gaza down like some sort of high security prison, sometimes killing those who oppose you, forbidding even elderly disabled folks access to automobiles, and claiming victim status while being the heavy-handed perpetrator, based on shit that transpired 65-75 years ago, it made me want to jab a long sharp stick deeply into Netty's eye-socket, back into what ever the puke has remaining for a poor specimen of a brain.

I'd have envisioned such an act involving his heart, but I don't think the bastard has one..

Rachel Corey was but one of the many they have disregarded for acting for peace, instead of continued boundary violations and domination.

Someone needs to park a frag under Netty's arse.. And all of those like him. The sooner the better. But that would likely only light the fires that are killing so many right now.

In all fairness every single icmag member would be murdered in Gaza, not just the growers, everyone who has smoked cannabis...

Though, I am all for Palestinian's owning their little corner of hell on Earth but, you will never see me taking their side over the Jews.

The Israeli's are actually decent for the most part, they are actually the leading nation on medical marijuana. Not too sure about the rest of their laws but, they do seem to be the most reasonable country in the Middle East. Of course the Muslims hate Jews with a passion they've been lobbing misslies at them since before I was born.

My biggest problem with Israel is they always seem to be having problems in the Middle East, but when you are surrounded by Muslims that want to kill Jews and worship Hitler it makes more sense.

I didn't catch the news about what happened yesterday though, but the Middle East is a big problem and the Jews, well they ain't that bad IMO, they certainly wouldn't attack a western nation, they basically are a western nation.

M

moose eater

Spend a week in Gaza.

Rachel Corey of Colorado (?) sat cross-legged in front of a bull-dozer when the Israeli Zionists were bull-dozing Palestinian homes in the West Bank. They ran the cat over her.

Friends of an acquaintance were on the Peace Flotilla when IDF raided.

USS Liberty was within view when the Israelis were taking Syrian prisoners behind the dunes to execute them. The Israelis strafed the USS Liberty, and had the balls to claim a mistaken case of identification.

A neighbor who worked in a professional position was in Israel when a documentary film-maker was coming back to the Israeli side after a day on the West Bank and the officer in charge of the crossing didn't approve of the view point of the film-maker. The film-maker was reportedly shot in the head upon trying to re-enter Israel one day..

Another more distant neighbor was in Gaza, and visiting folks there as part of the peace effort. When an elderly disabled woman needed to go to the hospital and he began to head to a car he mistakenly thought they were going toward, they panicked, for fear of being shot for entering an automobile.

*He's no stranger to ganja; not by a long shot.. He's very much alive today. And was treated with great hospitality there.

Decent? I guess we define that differently.

No thanks; I have my own view of Netty, their secret service, IDF, and the land grab going on there in their expansion in violation of International law..

Again, as much as it might build higher flames, I hope at times that someone plants a frag under Netty's ass, and anyone who supports his land theft and acts of indecency & inhumanity. He may eat with a fork & knife, but in his black heart, he's pure Neanderthal, and should be euthanized..

CaptainDankness

they are directly supporting and defending it in every way.

it could not happen without the US.

even supplying the weapons, they are doing everything but pulling the trigger themselves.

We are allies, as is all of NATO. I don't really see a reason to hate Israel they have been killed by Muslims since about 600AD, damn near wiped out. These people worship Hitler because he killed Jews...

Of course, I believe all religious people are fucking crazy.

M

moose eater

You apparently missed my lengthy and fairly well -informed- edit. I think.

CaptainDankness

You apparently missed my lengthy and fairly well -informed- edit. I think.

Missed that part. Of course doesn't change the fact you can get the death penalty for smoking weed in Gaza. All drugs including alcohol are illegal.

Sure some of the people are cool, I just seen some of the people are really cool, but Hamas controls far too much territory and they will kill you.

M

moose eater

Don't take the State Dept. & CNN's word on everything. The same distant neighbor/acquaintance spent time with Code Pink in the Tribal Outlands in Pakistan, too. Excellent tales from there, excellent hospitality, and he's still very much alive to talk about his journey there..

Difference in his journey and Uncle Sam's missions? He wasn't there to kill anyone, interfere in local politics, prop up pro-corporatist despots, spy on folks, or sell weapons to the opposition. He was fed, kept safe, etc.

Some pin-head from the State Dept. had a meeting with them before they went into the Tribal lands, telling them there was a price on their heads. The truth was anything but.

For a free-thinking guy, you seem to willingly digest a shit-ton of propaganda that's meant to have you believing just as you do.

A former member here at ICMag named MRIKO would've either tongue-lashed folks, or shaken his head in sadness for folks touting such misinformed/uninformed propaganda.

If you desire, there are many folks here still who can tell you about MRIKO. He also travelled in places where his hashish involvement would've had him dead a hundred times over, if we were to believe the kind of allegations laid in this thread today, or spread by the State Dept..

There's a whole amazing world out there. Don't let the lies and propaganda of Nationalist pin-heads rob you of it. (*But I wouldn't wear their flag when I go to those places; it's already left a bad taste in the mouths of locals. Go as a human being, and be treated as one.).

Brother Nature

This is an incredibly eloquent way to put what I think a lot of people would be feeling about this situation. It's hard for me to translate my anger into words when I see such crass inequality. It makes me feel like taking a break from the world news for a bit, it's starting to effect me.

I was watching an interview with those on the Gaza strip at the protests and the guy was interviewing a Palestinian and asked "Why do you keep returning, why do young men keep returning to the fences when you know what is likely to happen?" His response was "We Palestinians have nothing to lose, they took our land, our home, we live in hell in Gaza. We don't care if we die, because this is our reality, we have nothing to lose, there is no life in Gaza."

How could you live like that? How could you support a country who looks at killing fellow humans as a sport. I see it as akin to the genocide of Native Americans, but at least that had a 'reason' behind it. I don't even really know what Israels plan is, what do they get by all of this? At least with Imperialism I can understand it's about resources and ultimately money/power, but all this death and division over a fucking piece of land is unfathomable to me. I know there's a lot of awful shit going on, but it just gets me down. It's hard to look anywhere in the world these days and not see hatred and division. Makes me really happy I live on a small island at the bottom of the world. At least I can go load up a bowl of hash, walk down to the beach and have a smoke without the notion that i may be murdered today crossing my mind.

M

moose eater

Thank you, Brother.

"Freedom's just another word for 'nuthin' left to lose." (Janis & Kris Kristofferson)

Anyone who saw the footage and listened to the video leaked by Chelsea Manning, of U.S. gunships lighting up the Reuters reporter and his cameraman, and the civilian in the van with a van-load of kids who stopped to lend aid, and was lit up as well. Followed by the U.S. G.I. surveying the situation on the ground, when one of the survivors reached out to him for help from the prone position he was in, bleeding out, and the G.I. flipped him the bird. Meanwhile the chopper pilots were basically verbally high-fiving each other over the air.

This shit breeds sociopaths. Sociopaths in suits recruit our young around the world, and put them into positions where hate becomes the mainstay of their diet, and life loses value overall.

And then Reuters asked if there was any record of the incident, the U.S. gov. did what they often do best, and lied through their teeth, claiming their was no video or audio record of the incident..

Manning leaked the digitalized evidence, and she went to Leavenworth, where they chained her naked in her cell doorway, even before conviction. The pilots went free, never faced trial, & probably got medals.

There's ZERO fucking sanity in this stuff. And they're stealing our youngsters around the world to induct them into this madness, based on nationalism of one flavor or another.

I get angry too easily. The stuff's like a communicable disease.

Bwanabud

A novel idea: Why not stay home, and spend the money on much needed infrastructure, health programs, and opiate addiction.

Just saying

Cannavore

Veteran
BXppfon.png

---
lJlZrC9.png

---
DJVkJ03.png

---
fbEmNRZ.png

---
syce9Ak.png

vta

Veteran
A Hamas official on Wednesday acknowledged that 50 of the 62 Palestinians reported killed during Gaza border riots on Monday and Tuesday were members of the Islamist terrorist group, bringing the total number of known members of terror groups among the fatalities up to 53.

“In the last rounds of confrontations, if 62 people were martyred, 50 of them were Hamas,” said Hamas official Salah Bardawil in an interview with the Palestinian Baladna news outlet.

Send them straight to Allah !

M

moose eater

Maybe, except for the balancing fact that Hamas has made an effort toward claiming greater representation, membership, and acceptance in the West Bank than the research says they actually own.

I found conflicting reports of their representation in that area several years ago and it hasn't changed that much; it's available for those looking.

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Most people/humans have to work entire lives just to be forced to pay about the amount of taxes that only make up a small deposit on the cost of one cruise missile.

And most people don't have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out while those in political office as well as the welfare queens do this crap. Oh I'm sorry, heroes.

I have way more respect for those who "choose" to grow weed, wash cars, or any other constructive, productive way of life. The politicians should be left to eat their own shit and learn to like it.

M

moose eater

Or made to occupy the ground their missiles and shells are landing on.

Greater respect for life sometimes comes quicker to those who come closer to losing it; in some cases, anyway.

For those with no conscience, that respect may not come at all. And they tend to run for office.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
"First World Problem" comes out of my mouth when I hear someone complaining about trivial shit. Try living hand to mouth with bombs dropping on your house. Then you can complain.

M

moose eater

"First World Problem" comes out of my mouth when I hear someone complaining about trivial shit. Try living hand to mouth with bombs dropping on your house. Then you can complain.

We used to satirize such things, Tycho. Had a catch-line that went, "How am I ever going to fit all of these groceries into my refrigerator??!!" or "Does this pair of pants make my butt look big?"

Things you rarely or never were going to hear in embargoed Iraq, Somalia, Nigeria, early 1980s Beirut, and probably seldom spoken in the West Bank.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
We used to satirize such things, Tycho. Had a catch-line that went, "How am I ever going to fit all of these groceries into my refrigerator??!!" or "Does this pair of pants make my butt look big?"

Things you rarely or never were going to hear in embargoed Iraq, Somalia, Nigeria, early 1980s Beirut, and probably seldom spoken in the West Bank.

About 30 years ago I had a new Russian employee. Every day I'd ask him "How are you doing?" and he'd answer "I have to buy food." After about a week I said, "You didn't get groceries yet?" He said "I tried but it's too confusing." He was used to ONE kind of anything, and not a whole lot on the shelves. He didn't know what to get, so he'd leave empty handed everytime.

I sent a few people from his team with him to go grocery shopping and get him started with the basics. Ever see how much toothpaste there is on a shelf? Which one do you get when you've only seen ONE russian type? The guys were loading him up with TV diners, and the chick with a few fruits and vegetables..... and a pack of condoms! lol

I've traveled extensively, and I can tell you that in many places, you walk up to the gate, point at what you want, and they fill your order. And that's from a store about the size of most bathrooms in the west.

Latest posts

Latest posts