What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
@Vanilla Phoenix… Wtf is this?

It’s Cherry Pie x Sunset Sherbet x Lemon Tree bred by MeltingPot. Gmanwho found it from seed. This is my second run with it so can’t wait to partake in the final product. The first run was good but this run seems to be off the charts! 🚀

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It’s Cherry Pie x Sunset Sherbet x Lemon Tree bred by MeltingPot. Gmanwho found it from seed. This is my second run with it so can’t wait to partake in the final product. The first run was good but this run seems to be off the charts! 🚀

Figures …those guys are off the charts with their genetics… Let me know how it turns out she looks beautiful… btw I’ll say it once more >>> the loompas HB is great!:wave: very loud stink

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
Dude that lhb cut is awesome. Prob my most potent strain, imo. I normally yield like 9 zips off of a strain like Wedding Cake…. I’ve gotten just over 17 zips off of the lhb!!!! You just gotta feed beyond heavy and water the shit outta her.

My only complaint with it, is I wish the bag appeal was better but I’ve seen worse. They say it’s 100% OG Kush but I can def see some sorta Chem in there…with the smaller leaves, smell, and the appearance of the dried flower. The grower i got her from said he culled the Sour Diesel to keep the lhb

Akss

Morning peeps.. coffee is down the hatch...i best get moving my list just keeps growing here lol... beautiful flowers VP...time to go play in the fog unfortunately...Have a good day everyone...

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Morning fellas!
Unfortunately Akss, the RKS is more of an astringent pineapple. Smells great, but no skunk whatsoever :( Hot and humid as fuck here too, like a steam room! Yesterday was like 86 F with 75-80% rH. The mosquitoes and deer flies sure love it though. Almost as much as they love me.

Those are some huge Haze xs Star! Great idea on the pallets to keep them off of the ground with some airflow. I might have to take that page out of your book!

That's a good looking pup, BTF, I love the markings and physique.

Hard to imagine that smells better than it looks, VP! Just beautiful!

Here's the 'Flashfire' B, just before harvest last night. She was a breeze to trim.
IMG_20210811_190621.jpg

IMG_20210811_190903.jpg
IMG_20210811_190850.jpg

Here was my poor OG #18 before and after the cage match.
IMG_20210811_190629.jpg
IMG_20210811_203249.jpg
Tropic Driver #3 in the back, Cheese n Sour B in the front getting ready to kick off.
IMG_20210811_190640.jpg
Moving in another one in tonight.

Have a nice day guys, back to the grindstone!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:afternoon campers...well hell,one of my friends might have covid,hope that's not the case...guess it's a good thing i have trimming to keep me home,i was going riding tonight but not now...i feel fine,no symptoms,and of course had both jabs so i'm not worried...

he gets tested saturday,fingers crossed...

Akss

Cant trust the weather man...didnt get to play in the fog today was a bit rough though... He certainly got the heat and humidity part right though
IMG_20210812_054219709.jpg
IMG_20210812_055710240.jpg
​​

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I found 1 HK in the Rapid rooters with roots popping.. Still none in the mister. After up potting ill make sure shes is good to go before I reverse the mom.

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
next time try the misses instead of the mister...or whatever it's preferred gender pronoun is!:biggrin:

Looks like RR produce better results.. Never had that happen.. I do have 6 more in RR stuck at the same time. I dont know which I used foop or Clonex on. I didn't label them. I do know which I used Hormex #16 on.

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Hammer, are you having other issues with the HK the cuttings came from? Brittle stems, overlapping leaves, odd branching, crinkly leaves, or mysterious deficiencies?

I had a plant stop rooting that I believe contracted hop latent viroid. I had to cull it along with some other cuts where I used the same razor.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hammer, are you having other issues with the HK the cuttings came from? Brittle stems, overlapping leaves, odd branching, crinkly leaves, or mysterious deficiencies?

I had a plant stop rooting that I believe contracted hop latent viroid. I had to cull it along with some other cuts where I used the same razor.

No, I've not flowered any from this clone yet. The mother looks fine to me. She is healthy looking. Leaf crinkle is pretty common. I took all the cuts from the empty side. I should be able to start reversal soon.
Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN0917.JPG Views:	0 Size:	214.4 KB ID:	17917448 Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN0918.JPG Views:	0 Size:	265.7 KB ID:	17917449

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
🐕 looks like i get the doggos for a week at the end of the month...always fun and exhausting having those two around...they're kinda a pain to have around,but i always miss them when they're gone...nothing like that unbridled joy they have when you leave and come home

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran
I know a major freeway is shut down, but how the hell we know when she gonna quit eating sarge!
:laughing:

Attachments

• photo2063743.png
    photo2063743.png
    572.3 KB · Views: 5