What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

True OG

Love the pics bro.. glad to see people growing out these cuts.. I only did two drops of this strain at Avalon. Glad to see you got to grab a few.. this is one dank og..!! It always reeks past 63.

Again great job bro those are killer pics..! What's your average yield on these..??

one of my favorite ogs. grows all viney and stupid with the branches but the best buds you can get.. i cant ever get it to yield that nice but it looks like you really freaked it and made it bulk up..

theres a lot of fake trues going around but this is the real deal right here for sure.

TGT

Tom 'Green' Thumb
Veteran
Now that is an awsome plant to grow with vertical lighting! Nice.

TGT

whiteberrieS

brains1ck
Veteran
dam sick job bro. true og is same as oakersdam og cut. my boy ESK drop those at avalon. danks bro. sup ghost??? im still wait for those beans. i can't wait. hit me up when ur back in Cali. peace

It does look like the oak. Only seen the Oaksterdam @ the dispensary but I bet this True looks like the Oak dried up...Any dry pics man?

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I smoked some True OG from Elemental and that looks like it should dry up to look very much the same huge calyxes very distinct look. Awesome job make sure to post dried pics.

whiteberrieS

brains1ck
Veteran
Makes me want to go get an 8th of the Oak. I've gotten 2 seeds which were Oak X somethin. Might've been herm S1s but still they were healthy beans, weak veggers though, both of em died when I tried to remove the shell.

whiteberrieS

brains1ck
Veteran
Makes me want to go get an 8th of the Oak. I've gotten 2 seeds which were Oak X somethin. Might've been herm S1s but still they were healthy beans, weak veggers though, both of em died when I tried to remove the shell.

^the shell wasnt going anywhere, they were dry, eventually gonna kill the plants.

fuck. this cut didn't make it for some reason. started veggie fine n then fell over one day no rot not pests nothing. heard my bro say same shit happened to him so now I can't get lol.

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
god damn!!!! so fire.
Everytime i see some dank pics of the true it makes me regret losing her before giving her a proper run :(

ghostnugz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
damn yall blew this thread up!! thanks everyone for stopping by. this shit really is as good as it looks in pictures. just keeps getting better with the cure. had a sample test @ 22%. not bad for my first run with her.

ill get some dried flicks soon, still some left in the jars.

lost 2 lights worth of this cut to the pigs recently. also lost the plant that was seeded up with 4sd pollen :( pollen is gone and so are the males. sad shit but we keep it movin over here. im safe and i still personally have the cut and its backed up pretty well beyond me.
ill be running her again in a few weeks. hopefully dropping some stardawg pollen on her(fingers crossed for a nice male). this cut is just so fucking dank i gotta make beans with it!!

Latest posts

Latest posts