What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

First light dep ever with God's Gift : )

I've been vegging some Gods Gift clones out since mid February under some t5 lights and tonight they are going in a 20x10 carport-greenhouse. They're in 7 gallon pots and have had a good bit of clones cut off them already for the next round so we'll see what I can get off of them. In these pics I have a heater, 12000 btu a/c, a 32 gallon trashcan for watering, and two 70 pint dehumidifiers. The greenhouse skin is 85% transmission and 100% diffusion. Right now I have it doubled up because I fig'd it would help cuz it gets freezing at night but I think i'm going to bring it back to just one layer. This is my first journal btw! I'll post pics as it progress's :)

IMG_0655.jpg

Update...Got rid of 5 plants cuz they didn't look like they were doing all that well. Also going to take out the 12000btu roller a/c cuz it wasn't doing much and instead going to open up the top middle flaps on the carport/greenhouse ends and stick fans up in each end to blow out the hot air. I was hoping to have it be like an indoor grow room but it'll be easier opened up with fans. Was ALSO trying not to blow out my neighbors with ganja smell but a few others around me are growing aswell so we'll see how it all goes.

Also I have been pulling the tarp ON at 6PM and taking it off at 10AM but in the morning doing it at different times. Since it won't be sealed anymore i'm going to do on at 6PM off at 10PM. I know these times don't really match up but we'll see what happens. Hopefully nothing and it all works out! haha

pics coming soon Week 2 underway

would love to see some plant pics. that's a sick grow space also!!! looks like you will be able to raise some beauties in there! im in for the ride! cant wait to see what happens! :)

I lowered the net today and put a box fan up at one end and have both top ends open so fresh air can come in and move the hot air out. It was 25 degrees cooler than it was sealed up and 15 degrees cooler than it was using the a/c.

Attachments

• 06EC533A-B54C-4F87-BEAA-F017F440FB69.jpg
    06EC533A-B54C-4F87-BEAA-F017F440FB69.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 20
So tomorrow will be the end of week 3 since I started pulling tarp. The plants haven’t really started smelling yet. I haven’t been consistent with the times for pulling tarp and a couple days here an there I’d go a day or two NOT pulling tarp. I’m thinking about running some of these full season and putting a light over them to keep them in veg.

I have a buddy that told me he has had a bunch of plants in a greenhouse without supplemental lighting for TWO months and none of them have started flowering.

theJointedOne

Veteran
So tomorrow will be the end of week 3 since I started pulling tarp. The plants haven’t really started smelling yet. I haven’t been consistent with the times for pulling tarp and a couple days here an there I’d go a day or two NOT pulling tarp. I’m thinking about running some of these full season and putting a light over them to keep them in veg.

I have a buddy that told me he has had a bunch of plants in a greenhouse without supplemental lighting for TWO months and none of them have started flowering.

if you reveg them your gonna lose about 3 weeks to mutant growth, then it will resume veg growth and youll see the blade count go up from 1 to 3 to 5 to 7 ect

as far as no supp, only with seeds would something be out for two months without supp and not flower, seed you dont need supp, but if they are clones then they would have flowered pretty much right away in march

Came back from the cannabis cup after 3 days of these girls being covered up in complete darkness. They look like they’re def flowering now but still no smell. Itll be the start of week 5 on this Thursday. The leaves were pointed upwards when I untarped them this morning.

Attachments

• 922E65F9-56DA-497D-9D6E-4DB3D259656B.jpg
    922E65F9-56DA-497D-9D6E-4DB3D259656B.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 18
  • 2A4FC3F1-DD41-481C-AF01-459C686E1359.jpg
    2A4FC3F1-DD41-481C-AF01-459C686E1359.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 18
  • 12BC80EB-548D-452D-AEEC-BF1FFD5FAB68.jpg
    12BC80EB-548D-452D-AEEC-BF1FFD5FAB68.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 16

Latest posts

Latest posts