What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Buckeye Goes Indoors

Cakeboy

Feeding the Roos
ICMag Donor
Exciting show buckeye, tagging along to see these cool strains show their hand. Cheers

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
Bugman I will be popping some ruby red once I get the others situated. I have 3 different females of LGB going but I chose to clone them for a different round of flowering. I plan to flower LGB with sssdh x sour bubble f2 and a clone of GLH at the same time next time

If you have a pic of ruby red flowering throw one up in here I’d like to see her

im geting ready to put them in to flower in the next few days

Buckeyebandit

Bugs keep us posted if you don’t mind. Tony told me to look out for occasional hermie from the fat stalk ones. Check it out in my GLH thread

Buckeyebandit

Ok the Sirius mayhem, sssdh x bx3 and GD are in cups. Here is the LGB in early flower ( approximately 3 weeks)

picture.php
picture.php

Here is the OBTK keeper

picture.php
picture.php

Dog Star

Veteran
Good buds Buckey,SM have huge leafes so dont forgett to defoliate when flowering
time comes near... just mine 5 cents.. cause this leafes are so huge they need
to be removed definitly..

picture.php

picture.php

LOL :) just to show you reason why they need to be plucked.. they shade also
plants around self,its a must and yield then is also much better.

Buckeyebandit

Good info dog. I got 7/7 germ rate. I ditched the black Indy so I'm having a hard time choosing which of your gifts to open next lol. The Aussie kush or karmaggedon.

Dog Star

Veteran
Am sowed Choco Chibas... 6/11 are out.. Hawaii sativa,Puna Bud and Kauia are next
on list.. tough i dont know much on flowering times of Hawaii strains..

Buckeyebandit

All of the list you posted if those are from me then focus on 12 week flower time. Hawaiian sativa is a stretch monster. Should do 12/12 light cycle so you see how they do

Buckeyebandit

Be interested to see the choco. I had female loaded with seed I was doing a reproduction and it got taken in my outdoor grow. Is a reproduction in order with yours?

Dog Star

Veteran
If i have male and female than definitly possible but mine primar goal is male if line is good..
anyway will flower him in advance and collect polen,if i will love to smoke from female
than i made some seeds...

also some crosses if its worthy..

Buckeyebandit

Dog look for the chocolate malt in those chibas for sure keepers.

Just put those snow leopards in towels hoping for good germ rate.

Dog Star

Veteran
Chocolate malt pheno??

First time i grow them,hope i found such a plant between 6 of them..

did you grow those seeds you made???

Buckeyebandit

The Chiba I had got ripped in my outdoor grow. I don’t have the Chibas any longer but yes there is a chocolate malt tasting pheno in those gems. That’s why I wondered if you was doing a reproduction with them I would like to have that strain again

Dog Star

Veteran
Hope so Buckey... not so much plants to choose,just 6 sprouts..

searching for a quality male between them for sure...

good lady also will be needed to made them shine..

have some crazy luck with phenos so i hope for best.. ;D

Latest posts

Latest posts