What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Need help with my ROOTS in COCO PLEASE!

Raw710

damn thats a huge difference. thays exactly what happened to mine. now mine are back on track after the bleach. you could also run 35% h2o2 if you are afraid of bleach. here are mine after getting them healthy again. these are with base nutes, calmag and a tiny amount of bleach in the res. i am now stopping the bleach in the feed res because i am reintroducing beneficial bacteria thats been brewed with kelp and molasses once a week or so.

blumats are known for producing mounds of roots outside of the grow media. mine will be there in a few weeks at this rate

Yea I think that the blumats are not delicate to the top of media vs sprayers. What is the application rate of the 35% of h202 and your application rate of bleach?

Desert Hydro

Veteran
dont quote me on the h202 but i believe its 4ml per gal. i run the bleach at .2ml per gal for routine use and .4ml per gal when there is an active issue. i run it like that for the first few days with HEAVY runoff to make sure i treat all of it and then drop back to the .2ml for a while.

peroxide is about 35$ gal, bleach is like 2$ lol

Raw710

dont quote me on the h202 but i believe its 4ml per gal. i run the bleach at .2ml per gal for routine use and .4ml per gal when there is an active issue. i run it like that for the first few days with HEAVY runoff to make sure i treat all of it and then drop back to the .2ml for a while.

peroxide is about 35$ gal, bleach is like 2$ lol

Yea I don’t think bleach is a bad thing to use. Do you hand water or do you had a flood and drain table. And how long does it take to see a difference in your roots when using .4 ml of bleach?

Desert Hydro

Veteran
i was all hand water until i got my blumats set up the other day. NO MORE HAND WATERING !! :)

mine were on a flood and drain table but just to collect the runoff

Latest posts

Latest posts