What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Coco , drippers , and Hookahs Garden

I guess I need to make a thread so I can get my post count up enough to use this wonderful and informative website to the fullest. Plus I make way too many typos and need the ability to edit my posts so that I don't look like I'm completely illiterate. Lol

No , but really I love it here I used to have an account but I lost the logins. I never really posted much ,I was more of a lurker here just soaking up information.

Old school gorilla grower, who learn his soil recipe from ask Ed in HTs. Fell off for a decade+ stretch in the school of hard knocks. Graduated and been banging indoor for about 5 years.

I'm doing coco/perlite at 70/30 ratio. 2gallon pots with floraflex lids, drip feeding Heavy16. Some foliar in veg. None in flower, ever. I grow stealth in a densely populated city center. My garden runs a bit hot at times, and on the arid side, so weak genetics don't hold up. I love to test new gear. Sometimes. Lol.

Here's a few current pics......

Attachments

• IMG_20170316_214724_213.jpg
    IMG_20170316_214724_213.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_20170315_230244_557.jpg
    IMG_20170315_230244_557.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 18
  • 20170315_221231.jpg
    20170315_221231.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 23
  • 20170315_221517.jpg
    20170315_221517.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 13
As you can see , Im a noob, even posting pics a challenge. In the pics above, Top left : (Loompasheadband x Topanga Canyon Pure Kush) x Topanga Canyon Pure Kush (fem), Top right : 8 Ghost Train Haze no1 regulars ,and 4 Chemdawg1 x Bubba Kush fem. Bottom left : WiFi08= rascals white fire x ultimates chem08, Bottom right : Ultrabrite = the white x ultimates chem 08

Lipe

thanks for share ur grow

I grow stealth in a densely populated city center. My garden runs a bit hot at times, and on the arid side, so weak genetics don't hold up.
Here's a few current pics......

same here...which strains do you prefer / recommended / had good results ?
On hot days how much is your maximum temperature?

thanks for share ur grow

same here...which strains do you prefer / recommended / had good results ?
On hot days how much is your maximum temperature?

Your very welcome.
I like to smoke OG Kush the most, but I love all strain types.
I really don't have a preference in the garden. My best plants were of Kimbo Kush, Sour Bubble, Jack Skellington, 3rd Dimension, RugburnOG, Chemdawg1 x Bubba Kush, and the standout cut of Ultrabrite I kept.

My flower tent Temps range from 78* F to 82*F , with an average of 80*F. My humidity ranges from 40-55% . I compensate with multiple daily feedings at a lower ppm than recommend, giving them extra water to transpire. And I keep the air moving. Here is a finished flower pic.

Attachments

• 20170317_124736.jpg
    20170317_124736.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 15

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
I'm in, wishing I went flora flex.... they have some pimp as octabubblers coming out I just couldn't wait...

Lipe

Your very welcome.
I like to smoke OG Kush the most, but I love all strain types.
I really don't have a preference in the garden. My best plants were of Kimbo Kush, Sour Bubble, Jack Skellington, 3rd Dimension, RugburnOG, Chemdawg1 x Bubba Kush, and the standout cut of Ultrabrite I kept.

:woohoo:thats great man....nice strains you chose, the best ones
good work with this chemdawg1 x bubbaKush really beautiful.

My flower tent Temps range from 78* F to 82*F , with an average of 80*F. My humidity ranges from 40-55% . I compensate with multiple daily feedings at a lower ppm than recommend, giving them extra water to transpire. And I keep the air moving. Here is a finished flower pic.

oh you have everything under control, Here it reaches 90F-92F in the summer with 65-70% of humidity. i've been growing for about 3 years and still fighting temps... i live in a hot climate area...small space etc. Those multiple daily feedings ill try now on my current grow see how it goes.
:biggrin:

:woohoo:thats great man....nice strains you chose, the best ones
good work with this chemdawg1 x bubbaKush really beautiful.

oh you have everything under control, Here it reaches 90F-92F in the summer with 65-70% of humidity. i've been growing for about 3 years and still fighting temps... i live in a hot climate area...small space etc. Those multiple daily feedings ill try now on my current grow see how it goes.
:biggrin:

My multiple daily feedings are on timers, done at exactly the same time every day so the plant knows just when it's going to be fed. I have a reservoir, pumps and a homemade manifold running. You don't see it set up because I hand water the first three weeks, up until I have them feeding 3 times a day. That picture was taken a few days ago before I set up the automation. I also feed them nice and cool nutrient water, usually about 65 degrees give them a nice cooling off, they seem to love it.

Lipe

My multiple daily feedings are on timers, done at exactly the same time every day so the plant knows just when it's going to be fed. I have a reservoir, pumps and a homemade manifold running. You don't see it set up because I hand water the first three weeks, up until I have them feeding 3 times a day. That picture was taken a few days ago before I set up the automation. I also feed them nice and cool nutrient water, usually about 65 degrees give them a nice cooling off, they seem to love it.

Thanks man .. good to know! :tiphat:
take a look at my thread later, tell me what u think
i just started training a single plant on the screen , 15 L pot ...ill veg for more 20 days or so, today i did 2 hand feeds...this weekend ill buy a digital timer.
my plan is to reach about 3 daily feeds on veg and 4-6 when flowering...6/9 formula ...
thnks again

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=72266&pictureid=1722294

This is a bagseed that holds some really great unreleased person headstash genetics at day 45.

It smells like gas and limes.

Attachments

• IMG_20170319_114655_827.jpg
    IMG_20170319_114655_827.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 14
I still haven't figured out how to get a pic uploaded full size to my comments yet, here I go again...

( Loompasheadband x Topanga Canyon Pure Kush) x Topanga Canyon Pure Kush day 45

picture.php

Day 50 harvest of my keeper cut of Ultrabrite.
This cut has two distinct modes of growth. Feed light for meduim yield and a fast finish, or feed heavy and take her to day 70 for insane yields.
(Kromes White x Ultimates Chem08)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

She tests at 21.06THC

Latest posts

Latest posts