What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Is it illegal to provide grow info on MMJ on the Internet

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thinking as long as you don't promote purchases with your 'how to' guide, you could use a pseudonym (fake name) and blog info.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
pseudonym...hunnh?
/thoughtfully strokes chin

ME: "officer, i dont know anything about this stuff...
its really that damn dog who grows this weed"
"BAD DOG! BAD!"

/"no show, no sell, no tell" will keep you the safest

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
pseudonym...hunnh?
/thoughtfully strokes chin

ME: "officer, i dont know anything about this stuff...
its really that damn dog who grows this weed"
"BAD DOG! BAD!"

/"no show, no sell, no tell" will keep you the safest

Ha! Ha! Fake name = pseudonym....like Mark Twain is really Samuel Clemens.

And maybe the dog really did fertilize that weed patch. Officer, I thought it was oregano!

WishDoctor

Why the fuck rehash the old drivel, as it is there are already way to many shitty how to grow sites books etc for you n00bs to sift through, honestly why add more crap to the internet toilet?

stim

Its hard to connect a person to something written from their computer but some medical states don't want you helping others (non patients) period. Chances of a prosecution are slim like I said unless they break in while you are typing your pretty much ok.

Easy7

Veteran
Countless books and websites on the discussion of pretty much any plant being cultivated. Plus it's constitutional right to publication anything you want. You could write books on how to get away with murder if you wanted. Doesn't mean you cannot get sued for it. There are plenty of creative murder mystery books.

They have plenty of other fish to go after. People actually in charge or otherwise involved. I suppose if they prove you were going to get something in exchange, it could look more like involvement in a conspiracy. Plus there are LOT's of bad info. It's a hard subject to get into. Takes years of learning to know how to pull it off in many different scenarios.

PDX Dopesmoker

never talk and they can't get you for it
stay noided
and safe
that being said, i personally i don't even believe in marijuana. i think its fake news cause it just seems too good to be true, probably just made up like jenkem

Latest posts

Latest posts