What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TnT Labs ::: a spanish love story

rockymountainJ

TnTlabs... that stalk fckn looks lovely... s2 lovely as always!!!!

. Keep us posted as you name them!! These things are impressing me everyday!! Will update pics tommorow. Looking awesome with the exeption of a few mutant leaves that is probably a bit my fault.... foliar spray. Am gonna check runoff pH since this is my first grow in this soil. So may be a pH prob. Seems the leaf set around my foliar, and the new looks good. So... Probably my fault lol. Cheers all!!

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran

. Keep us posted as you name them!! These things are impressing me everyday!! Will update pics tommorow. Looking awesome with the exeption of a few mutant leaves that is probably a bit my fault.... foliar spray. Am gonna check runoff pH since this is my first grow in this soil. So may be a pH prob. Seems the leaf set around my foliar, and the new looks good. So... Probably my fault lol. Cheers all!!

thanks for the kind words Rocky,,,,
always apprecietied,,,,,s2:tiphat:

TnTLabs

what foliar spray was that?
yeh could be a ph issue.. most of the time its human error yes..
but nothing that cant be fixed.. plants are very hardy

G

Hey man!Missed your post,sorry!

Something unfortunate happened(that's why i didn't contact with you earlier)that prolonged my absence more than estimated,so I didn't find the plants in a very good shape when I finally returned...First the burn from the heavy soil,next the flush I did to resque them ,then my friend that took care of them watered more than enough,so I found them with a combination of nute burn and deficiencies at the same time...I molested them for sure.Just fed them with 1.0 EC and we'll see.

The 2 that I have in the balcony are fine,but underdeveloped because they weren't started inside.Just popped first pistils.

The good thing is that they've all started to bloom. The quickest seems one amnesia kush/bhb3k.My favorite pdd had 2 balls today that i've picked...But that might be from a light leak,saw the same on an NL freebie I had...Smells are still discreet but great.

I'm a bit ashamed to upload a photo,but what the hell ,I'll find some I took yesterday.

2 first amnesia kush/bhb3k,2 next pdd/bhb3k and last bhb3k.

Last edited:

TnTLabs

Something unfortunate happened(that's why i didn't contact with you earlier)that prolonged my absence more than estimated,so I didn't find the plants in a very good shape when I finally returned...First the burn from the heavy soil,next the flush I did to resque them ,then my friend that took care of them watered more than enough,so I found them with a combination of nute burn and deficiencies at the same time...I molested them for sure.Just fed them with 1.0 EC and we'll see.

The 2 that I have in the balcony are fine,but underdeveloped because they weren't started inside.Just popped first pistils.

The good thing is that they've all started to bloom. The quickest seems one amnesia kush/bhb3k.My favorite pdd had 2 balls today that i've picked...But that might be from a light leak,saw the same on an NL freebie I had...Smells are still discreet but great.

I'm a bit ashamed to upload a photo,but what the hell ,I'll find some I took yesterday.

2 first amnesia kush/bhb3k,2 next pdd/bhb3k and last bhb3k.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=68617&pictureid=1643774&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=68617&pictureid=1643775&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=68617&pictureid=1643776&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=68617&pictureid=1643777&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=68617&pictureid=1643778&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

heya,
so i just checked the calendar and noticed they had only a maximum of 6 weeks veg before beeing flowered, generally i would veg a minimum of 7-8 weeks until the plant shows maturity..
anyhow as you didnt have any choice as to put them outside and this was more a mini test run for yourself to get the germing and seedling stage secured ( and that was a big success..)
id say ride it out now and ye if you see balls try and pluck them.
i would toss a full on hermie with nanners everywhere though...
but you have nothing to loose and time till your indoor run starts...

so yeah plan it for your indoor run that the seedlings get 8 weeks veg before flowering then you should be safe..
bless

rockymountainJ

Definitely ideally wait longer!! A few weeks can make a tremendous effect on yield!!! Just what I've found to be true!! Same goes with harvest... shall harvest no kind till its time!!
Cheers
Rmj

TnTLabs

a couple of peope have been asking if i only do fems!?

the answer is of course no!

i only recently just started making fems, i am more accustomed to the "normal" regular breeding with using male & female.

The stock i received from HSO was regular and i worked them, also
incorporating some of my own genetics all from regular selection.
I have over 20 crosses from that project that im checking out.

This batch we are seeing here was all pollinated with the Blueberry Headband III Kings elite clone from HSO (unreleased).

i like to have a broad spectrum of test crosses to see what outcomes are possible, to then way out if some are worth pursuing or not.

I will be doing some regular breeding next year with the Seeds of Africa Project as mentioned before, i will be sending some of those in for server fund!
:thank you:

TnTLabs

Something unfortunate happened(that's why i didn't contact with you earlier)that prolonged my absence more than estimated,so I didn't find the plants in a very good shape when I finally returned...][/url]

yes, they look over watered and are lacking food...
should be ok though in 2-3 days as you are back home now
:tiphat:

G

yes, they look over watered and are lacking food...
should be ok though in 2-3 days as you are back home now
:tiphat:

Or maybe worse :biggrin: !Do you think a transplant from 2,5 to 5 l pots would be of benefit?

:thank you:

Edit-I find the African project very interesting...Last grow I tasted for the first time non-dutch genetics and was completely blown away from the beauty,diversity of the plants and the high,that in some cases was almost like a different type of drug ,if you catch my drift...

TnTLabs

no a transplant wont change anything anymore as they are not growing any roots anymore, or coming to an end of growing roots... your best bet will be to get 7-10L pots for your indoor run, unless you are watering automated 5L is fine...

yeah some sativas are special.. yes one of my crosses can be like a hefty line of coca cola .-)

Last edited:

rockymountainJ

picture.php
Hey I'm sure it was the foliar.... cause check these out....
Yours are right of the 2 front left. Looking good!! Pm me what are fems, I thought only the urkle cross was marked fem. Let me know of others.
Cheers bro!!
Rmj

TnTLabs

hey RMJ.. what you received from this batch was all fems..
dont know why were marked as fems and some not... but all are fresh fems...
cheers & looking good!

TnTLabs

a couple of wees ago i saw a tiny lizard, then shortly after i noticed a drying seeded branch was munched on and the seed hulls were lying on the floor... it didnt dawn on me that i was feeding lizards until couple of days ago when i saw again a lizard run off and when i checked where i saw it, i found leaves had been munched on..
anyway im going to try and spray neem on the plants, hoping the lizards wont like the taste..
if anyone has any ideas. let me know.. cats are too big and slow.. lizards are ninjas..

rockymountainJ

Natural remedies... egg shells.. they hate the smell.. garlic. Onion. Peacock feathers/natural predator. Moth balls. Good luck with that strange guest!! Sticky traps for mice as well!!

TnTLabs

cheers bro,
yeh egg shells and onion are on the top dress menu tonight.. calcium and sulfur.. cant be bad right.. also have garlic extract at hand, will add some when feeding..
also going to plant mint and catnip asap.. talking about compartmental plants i should look for lavender too, we will see..

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
my AMS just over a week since sprouting,,,
looking happy and healthy in light mix and under a 300w cfl,,
will be moved tommorow and big pots in a few days,,,s2

Last edited: