What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

$20,000 Clone

Big-Narstie

I'd pay a bag for a gg#4 cut

I'd also pay a g for a few old Dutch cuts that used to float about yrs back ie.. Critical mass(not fruity) sweettooth, euphoria, orange bud, NL, artic sun(banger!)all were much MUCH better than cheese imo anyway. Bloody cheese has a lot to answer for if I think of all the lovely more unique flavours it bullied out of a lot of nurseries

St. Phatty

I visited some of the cannabis companies in Canada in 2004.

Between smoking a joint of 'Mango' at one of the places, and Blueberry Something at another place, I heard a story about "Romulan Joe" - some guy with direct access to cuts of the original Romulan.

The story was, he walked into one of the bigger stores, e.g. Emory's place, with a tray full of about 20 clones. Asked $250 each.

Sold out very quickly. :woohoo:

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What a seedy business... Lol

20 Gs for a cut...

Hell no!!!

Do you know how many elite cuts can come from the amount of seed $20,000 can purchase? Even if you spend over $100 a pack a seeds!!!

Not in todays world!!!

Though... Once big pharma get their hands into legislating out private growers... Those days will be back.

ThaiBliss

Veteran
is this any relation to "purple Pine Cone" from sagarmartha ? i got a pack of this last year n havent grown it.

Not that I know of. The Pine Cone I knew was leaning towards a gold color. I'd try any strain that purports to having a piney taste or aroma. Think Mexican Red Hair (cartoon weed), Maui, Zacatecas Purple. Good luck with it. Please let me know how it works out.

Pinene Terpene - Pine Scented. Shown to increase alertness and memory retention.

I have a very nice cut of SAGE that cures to a spicy/piney/turpentine aroma, after the sweet and woody aromas diminish. Feels like being in the presence of God (spiritual). Higher mental orbit, and out of body feeling. Very Cerebral. I love it.

ThaiBliss

Z

Ziggaro

Id pay a good sum for the MOB cut. I've only had blueberry tasting/smelling buds one time and haven't seen them in 10 years.
Called a buddy up after not speaking a while and he was telling me what cuts he has and I asked him about it. He said he has access, and I told him I'd pay a hefty sum.
Dude was offended. We share. We don't charge and we don't hoard. Love my east coast peeps!!
Obviously this isn't the chem or gg4 trpe hype, but a lot of people would have seen just how much I was willing to spend.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
I can't think of any cuts I would pay for. I would however pay handsomely for some original packs of Federation's cotton candy.

JACKBAYBEH

^^^^ I hear you Lester! You want the Cotton Candy like I want that Hawaiian Sativa. Hell, I'd settle for a solid F2 representation. Anybody out there?????? :biggrin:

ZZTops

Veteran
green-kool-aidman.jpg

Don't Eat the Brown Acid...!

talktosamson

Veteran
When the cookies were still very rare 5 or so years ago. I paid $500 and traded a clone from Oregon that was pretty rare at the time for a cookies cut. Had to drive to the Bay to get it, but totally worth it and it's the closest thing to the original cookies I've ever seen. I kicked it eventually and grow he platinum cookies now, but damn she wa something special.

X

Xray Kimono

^^^^ I hear you Lester! You want the Cotton Candy like I want that Hawaiian Sativa. Hell, I'd settle for a solid F2 representation. Anybody out there?????? :biggrin:

Right I bought some Fed Hawaiian Sativa beans in Vancouver in either the late 90's or early '00s and she was BY FAR my favorite strain to grow, smoke, eat , smell, molest,,,,, everything.... Beautiful beautiful plant. I lost her in '08 when I lost ALL of my genetics. Been rebuilding ever since and the two I miss the absolute most and havent been able to source si ce are the Hawaiian Sativa by Federation and a REAL ECSD.

Peace!

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
used to steal weed from my ol' man at 12- 16 years old it wuz crazy, super small lil nugs of lime green suge , rez that used to come out of the of the joint on your finger wuz red , I seriously smoked actual toothpick sized joints, it wuz soooo skuny N funky , used to listen to stoned is the way of the walk , on the way out on my sony Walkman, while I smoked that shiiit!, I would pay 5 k to a greasy old guy to have it,..... however I put money into getting cuts ,flights , mail , shipping , wheels need greasing right......

TS

BrainSellz

Veteran
Some things are priceless.... especially little pieces of paper with numbers on them with no "real" value. Fuck yeah let me get that cut.

JACKBAYBEH

Push harder stoney917! The sooner the better. Those beans gotta have some serious age on 'em at this point. No doubt.

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Clones are either a gift, or about €3 per Clone for a tray full.

Anything else is robbery, especially with something like GG4 which was gifted by good people with the wish that it spread far and wide, without the greed..

Any fools with 20k burning a hole in their pockets are of course welcome to my elite cut of turbobuttfucker7.

Big-Narstie

Clones are either a gift, or about €3 per Clone for a tray full.

Anything else is robbery, especially with something like GG4 which was gifted by good people with the wish that it spread far and wide, without the greed..

Any fools with 20k burning a hole in their pockets are of course welcome to my elite cut of turbobuttfucker7.

Hell yeah!! I'll take a tray full of the buttfuck bro

JetLife175

Veteran
420giveaway
Back in the day OG was going for a 5k buy in. Shit, if I remember correctly, orgnkid threw the OG crew 5k and a couple pounds of bubba valued at 6-7k per. This was the hey day of the kush though. Mid 90s in Los Angeles.