What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I just got out

TheCleanGame

Veteran
Cool Beans!

Congrats on surviving... getting locked in a cage for a plant is the height of ignorance for our society these days, glad things are changing in Colorado for the better.

Keep it Clean! :D

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
welcome back man, i was thinking when i saw you were online in my friend list, that it had been a while.

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
GR8 to see another Victim of The WAR on Drugs free at last.
Welcome back HM.
How long does The Man have You on paper, or did You do Your whole bit?
Stay safe.

Peace Out; 1TT

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Far from ignorance. Since plants can't be patented, and are medicinal, the pharmaceutical industry does not want it legalized, and they have the money to buy the politicians.

The minions they hire to police it do not do their homework, or question it. Bill Clinton, W and Obama smoke, and probably most politicians who aren't brainwashed

It amazes me that Dr Gupta finally came around, but probbably because bigpharma is ready to roll out med derivatives, so they need to change their tone

Cool Beans!

Congrats on surviving... getting locked in a cage for a plant is the height of ignorance for our society these days, glad things are changing in Colorado for the better.

Keep it Clean! :D

A

AlterEgo860

what was the way u were making hashoil that got u in that much shit? Butane? or ?

zarak

don't know about there but where i'm at community corrections means intense supervision with random home visits, monthly drug testing, in house arrest and a monitoring device attached to the ankle can't be so far away from the receiver. i did it for a year in the 90's it was pure hell. i was never so happy to go on state paper. watch out for the little clause that if you mess up they can give you the max on the sentence. example 8 to 15 they can give you the 15. good luck and i hope you make it through it like me.

HydroManiac

Thanks for the interest in my thread here everybody. All I can say is just because they claim it's legal doesn't mean your safe.

Sincerely HM

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
Yea 1/2 house sucks. Lots supervision and i am having hard time finding a job making more then 10$ a hour

Pretty fucking hard to TCOB on $10/Hr.

Especialy when Ya got skills to make $$$$, but, get popped while still on paper, and its back for the Max. FUCKING Bullshit!!!

I Feel Ya Brah.

Best of luck to Ya.

Peac; 1TT

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
all the best for the future,,be ultra careful,,peace and regards 944s2:tiphat:

RoadRash

Doing time for something that is a natural right - boy does that suck.

I hope you find a good home in a state with genuine marijuana freedom, Colorado Washington or California. Also a state where a positive test for THC doesn't cause loss of a job.

I imagine they try to push their Reefer Madness bvllshit, heavy, on parolees (hope I'm using the right term, I apologize if I'm not.)

But I have to wonder if there were some other growers locked up with you that you could talk growing & breeding with.