What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Clones that finish here in Northern Oregon

Bacchus

Throbbing Member
Veteran
Looking for personal advice on clones that will finish outdoors here in Northern Oregon, west of the Cascades. Big hug to all the farmers our there. Grow em Big!!!!

:joint:

Sava

Bacchus, wow..man. Look, i still have your Cascadia seeds and it starts to flower here at 55N about a week ago...

squatty

Sorry, no personal experience with clones. I do have a few Lebanese/Nepalese hybrids from Oregon Green Seed that I am harvesting this week.

PDX Dopesmoker

Oregon Diesel is the most obvious answer as far as well know clones go. That Lebanese/Nepalese sounds really nice if its ready for harvest in September.

Dr.King

Veteran
There's quite a few strains that will finish late. Clones or seeds, people just don't seem to know how to finish them properly in Oregon I'm finding out. Been here for a few years now and honestly I thought the quality of cannabis would be higher. I guess soon it will be.