What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pot Leaf Art Design Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorCalFor20

Smokes, lets go
Veteran
Yes a lot of nice concepts here I want to show this page to my mom but she dosn't have a computer.

I also like the SOG idea, gives me a few ideas about maybe showing some plants under HID on one side and some growing outdoors under the sun on the other side but still keeping the earthy effect is going to be hard, i might not do it just because it would interfere with the flow of the rest of the tattoo.

EL_Kod

Looking also for Leaf Tattoo

Looking also for Leaf Tattoo

here's a couple pics i found doing the same search

(wich i will post as soon as i stop getting this messagge: "Your Post contains one or more URLs, please remove them before submitting your message again". help?)

White Rabbit

Digging in the garden
ICMag Donor
if this competition is still ongoing ....with a deadline not too close, I would love to submit a little doodle for consideration?

One Love

NorCalFor20

Smokes, lets go
Veteran
yeah its still going, im saving all the sketches and drawings to compile into an idea then i will get my mom to draw a final draft its a tattoo and its for life so i might as well take my time and get it right, i think this threads been going for a while now but I want to see what everyone has to say.

Last edited:

lazyperson

I will draw you a leaf, but it will not look like a poster turned tattoo...
http://www.icmag.com/ic/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=768029&sort=1&cat=500
http://www.icmag.com/ic/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=768028&sort=1&cat=500
you mentioned the old plant drawings... Like Koehler? Or older... like the original black and white work done by people like Georg Langsdorff and Nehemiah Grew? The only problem is that I would have to make the drawing less detailed in order for someone to be able to tattoo it.

Last edited:

White Rabbit

Digging in the garden
ICMag Donor
here is also another try....let me know what you thinkhttp://www.icmag.com/ic/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=768247&sort=1&cat=500&page=1

White Rabbit

Digging in the garden
ICMag Donor
shot bruv! the idea came from a design that I am doing for my wifes classroom.. not with the plant, but more graffiti style, featuring ufos as turntables ;-) I hope NorCalFor20 will like one of the 2 ;-) ...imagine the honour of having someone tattoo your art on them. Thats a radical idea.
Peace
Rabbit

Last edited:

swishaman

Just do some research before you rush into a crap artist who gives you a permanent piece of shit on your body... Travel if needed ;)

I like the first one Rabbit... you should do a version without the shrooms, and with indica on one side and sativa on the other, with the hybrid in the center... ala Monads :D
Very nice btw :)

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
27323HPIM2724-med.JPG

White Rabbit

Digging in the garden
ICMag Donor
Just do some research before you rush into a crap artist who gives you a permanent piece of shit on your body... Travel if needed ;)

I like the first one Rabbit... you should do a version without the shrooms, and with indica on one side and sativa on the other, with the hybrid in the center... ala Monads :D
Very nice btw :)

Yo, tnx & sure thang... thought I'd stick to the brief at hand ;-)

Rabbit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts