What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Halloween Photo Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

rusto

Beast
rastamonunika said:
Soo adorable! What type of puppies>?

Soo well behaved! You must be a good parent =)

lots of Love and Light
unika

i can almost guarentee that those aren't KGB's dogs

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
great entries so far...:yoinks:
I'm looking forward to what other halloween mayhem you guy's are gonna come up with... :sasmokin:
I'm suprised more cannabis isn't in the photo's...
:chin:

S

stretchpuppy

Really KGB, how about a before and after shot? Why do you post a lot of halloween pics all year?

:joint: Just playin bro great shots.

Ummm... happy halloweener everyone. These are all home made, this year!

6074image003.jpg

6074pumpkins.jpg

6074100_1160.JPG

6074DSC01030.JPG

6074DSC01018-med.JPG

Grat3fulh3ad said:
I'm suprised more cannabis isn't in the photo's...

Cannabis isn't our only obsession Mr. h3ad... tho you have me thinking of a new pumpkins to carve... if I can still find nice ones! (They all moldy around here)

Last edited:
S

stretchpuppy

TY bonga!

The first one was done by hand, at work, with a boxcutter no less. Bored one day...

The next two are templates,

The last started with a template but required a lot of extra TLC to get it right.

pieceofmyheart

Veteran
Man those are some most excellent prizes guys.....and it motivated me to spend time and dress up my gals for Halloween. Sad but true........hahaha

"I wanna be a cowgirl"

Check out the boots hehehehehe

UNKNOWN COMIC (yeah I know this one was easy hahaha)

Last edited:

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran
stretchpuppy said:
Really KGB, how about a before and after shot? Why do you post a lot of halloween pics all year?

:joint: Just playin bro great shots.

Ummm... happy halloweener everyone. These are all home made, this year!

Cannabis isn't our only obsession Mr. h3ad... tho you have me thinking of a new pumpkins to carve... if I can still find nice ones! (They all moldy around here)

LOL... I try to keep the Holidays in my heart all year round, it makes me want to be a better person. Hope you win some seeds! Good luck!

G

cool idea, heres for now....

cool idea, heres for now....

.... i'll get to work on it!!! no tricks here, only treats! Heeeres Betty! an her dog Penny... oh and a lil bit of Sensi Star. ( the treats) Happy Haloween!!

BudsaiTree

joeshmoe said:
.... i'll get to work on it!!! no tricks here, only treats! Heeeres Betty! an her dog Penny... oh and a lil bit of Sensi Star. ( the treats) Happy Haloween!!
OMG is this dog dead?

he dont look so good.... :Bolt:

Last edited:
G

HAPPY GREEN HALOWEEN!!!

HAPPY GREEN HALOWEEN!!!

Welp, took a min to put together some of my art work, an other lil things I've been collecting over the yrs..... this includes a water color i painted.
And a skull I carved out of a piece of what i think is iron wood. So, Have a Green Haloween!! TREAT for sure! Peace, enjoy. Maybe I'll try the new camera too while its still set up?

Last edited:
G

ps... it's not a dog. It's what i think is a possum i found complet whiskers an all in the Yosemite Nat, Forest. Peace, enjoy.

G

Hey, POMH, hows it going? yup, thats Betty. you think I shoulda did one w/out Betty? not 4 me, but for the pic contest? Heres my 4 fav...

......my fav....

.....thats a cool pic of my painting. I was on shrooms an it took about 4 hrs. good mind trip. Bout 10 yrs. ago now, dam time flies. Happy Green Haloween!

Last edited:

cardiel

Ahh... Halloween...

In Poland, we havent got something like "Halloween", but we have "All Saints Day".It is very special day for us. We are going with familys
on graves of people which were close to us. We are lighting up samll lanterns and leaving flowers. In the night cementarys looks realy amazing...

Now pics. Most of them were taken by noy-digi cam, so i had to scan them... Sorry for quality.

...... edited ......

This foto is my favourite. It has got dark, gloomy and mysterious climate...

Cardiel :smile:

Last edited:

OmegaVermelho

...in Austria

...in Austria

I couple of years ago i went on a Inter-Rail (train ride, ticket that can be used for a month in European countries)....anyway after stopping and Amsterdam :pimp3: :pimp3: to reload, we went to Germany so we could get on the Orient Express direction Turkey, arriving at Berlin's Central Station - Lehrter Bahnhof we soon realise that the next train we could get on to visit Turkey was 3 DAYS away...so to chill and think about what to do in the next 72 hours we started looking for alternative places, while rolling some spliffs to keep our heads pumpin with some funky juice Rui (my brother), come with a Turist Promotional flier that said something about Austria...2 hours later and 38 spliffs later we finally got on the train headed to Mauterndorf Austria...to make a long story short we got there and found out how they celebrate their Halloween....Peace and Pot

Last edited:

rusto

Beast
the house with this jack-o-lanturn hands out very special green treats.

green apple jolly ranchers....haha happy halloween

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts