What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Halloween Photo Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
IBsmokin said:
so i guess we agree to disagree!

I totally respect your choice, I was just a little disappointed thats all.

yes bud shot are king,

besides the flag in the mottiff pic would have looked nicer if it had a big red leaf in the middle, instead of the red and white stripes, I prefer my red stripes on the sides of the flag!
Had the pic had an interesting interplay of light and shadow, or something else that caught my eye, I may have considered it.
Had the pic had more universal halloween symbolism in it, maybe Bookended by Pumpkins... or somehow involving "witch paraphernalia" instead of the lizard, cow skull, and phoenix patterned pillow...

Besides that... I like skeletons, and it was my contest...
sorry to have disappointed you.

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
BTW... All I have in stock right now are G13-Diesel... But I'd be happy to put up a pack or three into a 'prize pool' if anyone else is interested in co-sponsoring another contest...

Status
Not open for further replies.