What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Is she growing balls?

SpritLuder

Hi ICMag!

Im trying to reverse a Jack Herer autoflowering girl and Im looking for some input on my progress.

I started spraying her with 40ppm CS spray when i first saw hairs growing out, thats 15 days ago.
I can clearly see the hairs going brown a few days after spraying her, and now the last few days there are no/few new hairs poping up.
Im not experienced enough to tell if this is preflower balls/begingings of balls. But I think I can see some balls there.
Whats your take on the images?

Most of the images are x30 magnification and one is x60.

Thanks in advance

Medfinder

Chemon 91
40 ppm? hmm.. looks kinda like some burning on the leaf structure...

hopefully it may clear up and not effect the process of reversal.

my cs is around 23...ppm

SpritLuder

40 ppm? hmm.. looks kinda like some burning on the leaf structure...

hopefully it may clear up and not effect the process of reversal.

my cs is around 23...ppm

Yeah, I may have been a litle sloppy and accidentally sprayed the fan leaves a few days ago :/
I heard some people been using 150ppm and even more, so i wanted to use something not to strong but still not the weakest stuff i could find.

Did you make your own or store stuff?

SpritLuder

Appears it could be a male...or mutant....

I"m 99% sure that's a male flower, good job.

You'd be surprised how poor some of my flowers have looked. lol They still work though. Lemme see if I can find a shot of a bad reverse with Tsue. :)
https://smoke.io/smokeimageproxy/0x...THpNK/Poor-formation-Tsue-9-month-old-sts.png

This was 9 month old 'mixed' sts solution. lol :) Though the flowers did not look awesome, when dried and gently ground they spilled a LOT of pollen. ;)

Cheers!
This gives me so much joy in my heart! :party:
Yeah, feels like Im abusing here so bad. LOL

Latest posts

Latest posts