What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"The Best Dam Grow Show"

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Im not sure right now i am trying to source some cuts again but i have some ak47 seeds i can pop so i just dont know yet!

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
Dammit Blaze, you snuck another thread past me!

You might have been able to stay hidden if my Paisley alarm hadn't gone off :D :nanana:

Seriously man, looks great! Can't wait to see it full of your gorgeous buds!

Oh, and for the books, hit your local Goodwill store. Lots of cheap stuff, and the money actually helps folks out.

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Hey nite tiger i think i will very good point in the fact the money actually helps people....

G

Damn Blaze, how did you sneak this thread by me. Just brushed over it and AWESOME. Going to go back and read through it all, but looks AWESOME.
Take care,
BG

The Dopest

[THC] True Hippie Coonass
Veteran
hey Blaze, how was the goodwill trip? i tend to drop off schtuff there every year round spring cleanin. good people there. anyway back to the grow, i would like to pick your bain on the hepa filter you mentioned.
You know i would have to agree with you that the scrubber could be a bit larger one but it is being used along with a hepa filter which is on the wall there if you look closely. The hepa is rated for a 14x14ft room and the scrubber is plenty to help.Put them together and you have good filtration through-out the room.

would you care to give up some model numbers on that hepa and also your take on them. are they really good at removing odors? i have a small 20cf closet that i ran central air to. it has a negative pressure invironment with a fan forcing the warm stinky air into the attic and out through a carbon filter. well... all is fine untill i open and shut the door to the closet. if the ac is off the smell wooshes back into the house :yoinks: i would love to run a hepa in there and cut the smell down if that would do the trick. plus i figure one thatll do a 14x14 should do a 4.5x4.5 real easy. please let me know what you think about yours and if you think it may help in my case, i certainly appreciate it potna! keep up the great thread!

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
I am positive it will work.I can smoke a joint and blow all the smoke close it it and it all disapears leaving no smell.Give me time when i go to finish it up i will get the model number...

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
yes indeed i'm thinking of running one of those hepa filters inside my exhaust ventilation window box? as an extra security measure and maybe one of them in the front room. i would love more details. i did a search and got a whole load of links which my proxy setting wouldn't link me to. i'd love to see a close up of it, does it have a plug? does it take cartridges or anything?

great job mate

gm

Keefhead

I'd be real interested in that myself. I wanna build a recirculating hepa filter that simply cleans the air in the room. My goal is to remove any hint of possible mold spores, down to 0.5 microns, which a hepa filter is supposed to do.

The Dopest

[THC] True Hippie Coonass
Veteran
thank a million Blaze and no hurry on the model:D

right on Keefhead, i wasn on ebay all last nite lookin for replacement hepa filters large enough i could do a DIY on...lmao someone will do it soon... :joint:

Last edited:

TBug

Plz forget you know me...Sugaree
Veteran
Keefhead said:
I'd be real interested in that myself. I wanna build a recirculating hepa filter that simply cleans the air in the room. My goal is to remove any hint of possible mold spores, down to 0.5 microns, which a hepa filter is supposed to do.
High blaze and all! Keef, Becareful with filtering you grow room "too" much. Ive heard stories of overfiltering causing tasteless bud.I seriously doubt you'd get ALL the spores anyway. I would focus more on controling humidity levels, but thats just me. Peace, TBug

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
You can prevent and control spores by having a great filtration system.Atleast enough to prevent any major outbreak....

Also i have filtered the shit out of my rooms for years and have yet to lose any flavor. I cant hardly see the filters removing terpins and decreasing flavor thats must be a myth going around....

TBug

Veteran
blazeoneup said:
You can prevent and control spores by having a great filtration system.Atleast enough to prevent any major outbreak....

Also i have filtered the shit out of my rooms for years and have yet to lose any flavor. I cant hardly see the filters removing terpins and decreasing flavor thats must be a myth going around....

Good point, blaze. I will think on that a bit. I guess the post I was thinking of concerned an ozone generator.(now that i think of it) I guess there is a huge difference in chem reactions(sorta' oppisites)! :bat:

So, I guess you can filter all ya want. that, combined with humidity control, should take care of ALL your mold worries! Peace, TBug

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
There you go tbug. I can tell you done a little thinking after that post.You hit the nail on the head with the last post :)

TBug

Veteran
blazeoneup said:
There you go tbug. I can tell you done a little thinking after that post.You hit the nail on the head with the last post :)
High blaze! yeah, Im in sorta' "slow motioned" on week-ends (well, thinking-wise)! but patience is a virtue, and once i think on things a bit, I usally work problems out ...eventually. :yummy: Peace though, TBug

pmorris

maintain %40 humidity and a sealed room no in or out vents will prevent shit from growing or getting into your crops/room.

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
No need to ask me,If you build a room simular thats your choice either way good luck with it glad i inspired you to do it up :)