What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"The Best Dam Grow Show"

Vaguerant

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet! You Sir, are an inspiration and a mentor to a closet guy like me. One day (when I grow up...I'm only 42), I wanna be just like you.

Vaguerant

Sauce

So far this thread really fits the title. Very sweet setup and so clean too. Can't wait to see once the system is built and running! Taking a seat. :lurk: :smoker:

PS: Wtf HyGrade? :fsu:

Last edited:

Blunt_69

the keeper of the creeper
Veteran
Your one of the few people i remeber from OG... I cant wait to see the buds that come outta this little beauty!!!Crazy awsome man!

Murphy

....damn I need money so I can have a room like this too!
Looks great Brother! Very professional job!

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Thanks for all the kind replies...

Hygrade hows it going buddy,You sound like your not having such a good time,On here bustn b@lls. Thanks for stopping in always a pleasure to hear from you hope all is well..

Perhaps you and the mods can work out your problems.I'd hate to see you banned thats for sure!Take it easy eh....

G

Is it possible to move the lights down to the plants when they are small? I expect you have this covered, but with the straps over the light tubs they look permantly mounted to the ceiling.

And, yes wow. A top notch stealth room of the type I dream about as I crouch around in my hot attic space sorrounded by black plastic.

How many plants do you think you'll be able to grow in there?

I have to give you one more WOW! :yoinks:

do yo have to take out the shelves to enter? Or are you planning a rotating shelf type design or something? I see some small hinges in a couple of photos.

Last edited:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Thats correct they are permanantly mounted i will not be dropping or raising them.Im going to let the plants grow into the lights.I would drop em but i dont think its something that is a must and i believe the plants will perform well just letting them grow to the lights...

VT thanks for stopping in...

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Hey blazeoneup

my hat is off mate, lol. what a grow space! i totally love the way you laid everything out. will you use co2? seems like i saw a second scrubber in the corner, is that to clean the air inside the space? i think after all the things you have included, it would be cool if you made something so the lights could be lowered maybe a foot and a half. for smaller plants that you don't want stretching too fast for example. i like the look of your climate controller, if thats what it is. your scrubber could be a bit bigger just for more peace of mind. but with the way you sealed that space up you probably will not need it.

anyway just wanted to say what a great job you did. will you do you buckets in there?

peace out

Mampi

That's a nice room you've built yourself Blaze, great enginuity :yes: Do you plan to run your recirc in there?

What will be the distance from light to plant top?

HGC what's up man!

Chiefsmokingbud

Slap-A-Ho tribe
Veteran
Blaze, what can i say other than awesome! Your grows are always a treat to watch and somehow i think this one will take the cake lol.

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
gaiusmarius said:
Hey blazeoneup

my hat is off mate, lol. what a grow space! i totally love the way you laid everything out. will you use co2? seems like i saw a second scrubber in the corner, is that to clean the air inside the space? i think after all the things you have included, it would be cool if you made something so the lights could be lowered maybe a foot and a half. for smaller plants that you don't want stretching too fast for example. i like the look of your climate controller, if thats what it is. your scrubber could be a bit bigger just for more peace of mind. but with the way you sealed that space up you probably will not need it.

anyway just wanted to say what a great job you did. will you do you buckets in there?

peace out

You know i would have to agree with you that the scrubber could be a bit larger one but it is being used along with a hepa filter which is on the wall there if you look closely. The hepa is rated for a 14x14ft room and the scrubber is plenty to help.Put them together and you have good filtration through-out the room.

Also i appreciate the concern with me dropping the lights closer to the plants to prevent any stretching as well however there wont be any stretching and no need to move the lights.

Plants will be approximantly 4'-5' from the lights from clones but will quickly get into range.

Just for an example i am going to post pics of a room i done a little while back where the lights started out 6ft about the plants and only had 3k above them on rails.They seemed to grow just fine and im sure that these will do even better but none the less here is some pics to show how the plants grew with plenty of space between them and the lights...

Last edited:

sirharrynuggz

OMFG!!! That is truly inspiring work, great job! You should start a "Growroom Makeover" show... you could start at my place!!

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
thats a wicked looking bud blazeoneup, what strain is that fat bud hiding the head lol? i guess you have so much light per sq foot that you don't need to bring them closer? i have also seen places do well with fixed lighting, but they tend to be sog grows with plants no taller then 1 meter. i would have thought with a tree or bush grow you'd need moveable lights, but i gues your pics show that its not the case. live and learn, eh? might try a run with my lights fixed in the highest position once, just for fun. as it would be cool not to have to make these pulley setups for my heavy lights lol.

what are your plans in terms of system? will you use your recirculating bucket setup? i can't wait to see this baby in action, what a setup.

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Well once you take in account the hieght of the buckets and the fact the whole roomis a big reflector it should not be hurting for light no where they may stretch some from the start but not enough to harm yeilds.

I am going to run eventually nft and dwc but for the start im going to run 16 buckets dwc 4 rows of 4.

The bud im holding in front of my face in that picture is strawberry cough....

Last edited:

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Yes. It's a blessing to see someone as dedicated to growing as you Blaze. Hat's off (eh, paper bag that is)!

Latest posts

Latest posts