What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Moxie germination problems

B

bigganjabud

Right

I've had a few successes in growing but lately I've tried to pop about 20 different moxie beans

Viper cookies
Kookies
Snake venom
Crypto cookies

And not 1

NOT ONE POPPED

anyone else having probs with them?

This was my first time trying the Gen's

It was fresh beans bought as a present a month ago!!

Well I ain't trying to speed up there retirement fund and tbh I'd sooner save you lot some dough

STAY blessed

B

bigganjabud

5/6 so far on Lemon Cake. Last one is still in water cup, other 5 poppin out the coco.

water soak > paper towel > coco

I'm really interested to swap out a bit of my pebbles for coco these next few grows so watch this space

mack 10

Veteran
that sucks real bad, could be the shop has terrible storage methods as the germ rates are so horrible?
not one bean popped from several packs, from at least a couple of growers = big problem
I'd hit Moxie up on ig.

Spendy beans too.

Last edited:

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Isn't Moxie another company brought to light by Swerve?

I'd avoid for that reason alone!

Even still...
If seeds are fresh then they need to age a bit before planting them. Or give them a longer germ period.
1 yr old seed typically germs better than fresh seed.

F. Dupp

Veteran
Just went 0/6 on Viper Cookies. I also popped some seeds I made myself and went 8/8, and 3 Exotic Genetix beans and went 3/3.

Fuck Moxie Seeds

yts farmer

Veteran
Damn bro, if swerve is in the mix then nothing would surprise me.

Hope you didn't loose to much paper work on those packs.

Did you ever get replacements from them?

luciano28

I didn't know moxie sold beans. I buy their concentrates sometimes at dispensary. Same company? my state mmj program doesn't allow growing...

swerve always get his hands on good genetics and manages to fuck them up, stay away from him unless you're looking to pheno hunt

H.Stoner

MJ PASSION mentioned swerve in question form and nothing more. now some act like it's a confirmed fact lol. sheesh smdh

can we get some better vetting on moxie. i was interested and wanted to check them out. that's how i found this thread and another at rollitup which also mention horrible germ rates.

Latest posts

Latest posts