What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Powder Nutrients

Hey everyone,

I am new to the forums but, I am always down to learn new thing/hear others thoughts.

I would love to get a conversation going about the world of powdered nutrients. I personally think they are the way of the future for a couple reasons. First off most of the time you are getting a much higher concentrated product. Second the price to ship powders is way less then shipping liquids.

I have been using a mixture of powders and liquids from the stars of my growing career and like them both but more recently I have been phasing out all the liquids.

I want to know what others think about powders and what kind of powders you have tried from what companies.

Cheers!:tiphat:

Kelp4Less has some great dry products. They also do occasional 50% off and other specials if you give them an email. Their kelp, enzyme, amino, and fulvic acid mix all seem to be a bargain.

Space Case

Veteran
I do all my own formulas when I do (or used-to-do) hydro. You can use better quality chelates, or even just use aminos and fulvics and feed micros in sulfates. Also, no liquid bottles means much less algae, fungus gnats, etc. I get everything from customhydronutrients.com or hydro-gardens.com

I ran the Maxi line from GH for years and I never got consistent results but never had major issues, but as soon as they sold out I was done with GH..FUCK MONSANTO!
I also did a couple runs with the Kelp4Less start to finish bundle with good results but the clean up at harvest was too much and turned me off. But I still use their enzymes and for the price you just cant beat them.
I haven't heard of either of those sites but I will definitely be checking them out, thanks!
Recently I found this company Key To Life that specializes in carbon base powders and I really life their uptake and kelp but I absolutely love their microbes and their foliar pack. And I have been running Veg+Bloom for about a year now and with all these products I am getting the best results I have ever gotten. Finally hit the 2lbs/light Iv been aiming for, for years now!
Thanks for the input guys, Id really like to keep this conversation going because I really do believe powders are the way to go!

Latest posts

Latest posts