What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cinderella 99 The Come Back

jahshaka

did something called kinky cheese once had a c99 in it. nicest structure and smell i ever got like a pineapple cheese perfume, couldnt stop smelling the jar. unreal the herb could even smell that good.

LostTribe

Premium user
Well set back today as the 2 supposed smaller females turned out to be males after all.....

So with 2 left I will probably end up tossing these in with my haze under a 400w Hortilux HPS as I dont want to waste electricity and don't have a full canopy under either. May put them to bloom this week.

Stay posted for more!

LostTribe

Premium user
Sorry to hear about those 2 but i gotta say that middle male in the 3 amigos pics looks just fn wonderful.

Thats the 1 that showed first. It is the 2nd largest size wise but was the only one that I did not top. I sort of like the male on the left as it has lots of double serrations and is mid sized with good branching. All have similar smells except for the smaller yellowish one.

The Smaller one is the one that appears a bit yellow compared to the others and also is a mutant. It is growing not 2 but 3 branches at each node. I believe this is known as Triploid?? Wondering to myself if the triploid trait may also give yield to hermie production in the offspring should it be used to produce seed. This plant is growing slower than the rest and is exhibiting deficiencies, not as easy a grower....

LostTribe

Premium user
Well I have been doing a little dabbling and have some very nice nostalgic pictures that I think everyone here would like to see so without further ado......

Princess Mother of C99 circa 2001
Princess@7wks.jpg

Princess
P_cola2.jpg

Princess
P_garden1.jpg

Enjoy! Cheers Then!

LT

LostTribe

Premium user
LT - how's it going?...i can tell you are aC99 fan View Image
are those legit shots of princess? wow

These are in fact some of the only Pictures posted of Princess by Mr.Soul back in the day.

The structure and leaf patterns highly resemble my old mother. I also found a ton of old original P.94 release photos that actually look very much like the current release I am growing. The leaves on the old plants were different from that of Princess, wider and more fingers. So that really got me more excited to get these budding!

I fed RO with cal mag (250ppm)and Liquid Karma today ph'd to 6.6 total ppm 390. I was getting some Ca deficiency in the taller plant so I checked the run off. Shit is down to 5.6 and 1450ppm!!! Fucking Fox Farm Ocean Forest is so daMN HOT! Gonna have to water at higher PH and straight RO for a bit.

LostTribe

Premium user
I switched from Ocean Forest to Happy Frog years ago and like it alot better. FFOF is still some great soil though.

I am having tons of problems with my Old-timer Purple Haze and its in 40/40/20 OF/Peat/Perlite. Shit is off the charts and I need to get this under control before it screws up all my shit!

Give me HYDROTON or give me DEATH!

I have been considering pulling all the plants and carefully stripping soil and repotting in a milder mix?!?

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
If you do put in a lighter mix, the Happy Frog is just like the OF but nowhere near as hot. I start fukn seeds in it and have NEVER lost or burned a single one. Plus, i believe the HF bags are 0.5 cuft bigger than the OF bags for same price. What i'm sayin is...HAPPY FROG FOR DA WIN!!! Lmao

corky1968

Veteran
I am having tons of problems with my Old-timer Purple Haze and its in 40/40/20 OF/Peat/Perlite. Shit is off the charts and I need to get this under control before it screws up all my shit!

Give me HYDROTON or give me DEATH!

I have been considering pulling all the plants and carefully stripping soil and repotting in a milder mix?!?

OMG, I think pure Sativas are not your thing.

LostTribe

Premium user
If you do put in a lighter mix, the Happy Frog is just like the OF but nowhere near as hot. I start fukn seeds in it and have NEVER lost or burned a single one. Plus, i believe the HF bags are 0.5 cuft bigger than the OF bags for same price. What i'm sayin is...HAPPY FROG FOR DA WIN!!! Lmao

I used Ocean Forest back in the day like 15 years ago and it was NOT the same as it is now....No Friggin WAY!

I even mixed in plenty of peat and perlite so shit is off the charts and no where on the packaging does it alert the consumer as such!!!! Poor business practice if you ask me. I have 1.5 bags left too what a waste of $80! I could have grabbed the entire PBP line in quarts nearly for that price! Soon I am headed back to the hydroton. This was just an experiment for the Cindy and the Pure Sativa's and the Sativa's hate this shit big time tons of trouble a brewing!

corky1968

Veteran
They will be at some point.

Sick of the this RE learning curve I am hitting a brick wall going from Hydro back to dirt.

Next time, I'll walk you thru before you start, you'll use soil and you'll get it right if you do what I tell you.

I've been growing Sativas almost nonstop since 2010.

To me they are easy.

:comfort:

B

blue_tick

i'm with phoenix on this. i started a malawi in happy frog till 3rd true set of leaf and then took the 2 cf of happy frog and 1 bag of ffof (1.5 cf) and mixed them together and they love it with water only (well water) so far

peace

LostTribe

Premium user
Into The Darkness

Today is Day 1 of Bloom! Decided to throw the 2 females under my 400 HPS with my Purple Haze #5 and my Zamaldelica which are both at 49 of 11/13. I dont know what to expect with the Cinderella going into 11/13 other than for it to potentially yield less and finish slightly quicker.

I took 2 cuts off each and got them started in the aerocloner. I also fed the C99, Old-timers Purple Haze and Zamaldelica all with straight RO water at 7.5 PH as I was getting 5.6 runoff at 1450 ppm on wednesday(watered with ph6.5 and 395ppm ro with cal mag and liquid karma) and want them to sort of cool off a bit....started to get a bit of lightness at the leaf tips on lower fans so I defiantly think a break from hitting them full blast will help.

Cinderella's are looking fine today with no noticeable changes other than a slight Ca deficiency which I attribute to the PH swing and over fertilization, they were also nearly pot bound again. I pulled the C99 out and added 40/40/20 OF/Peat/Perlite wednesday so they are in full 12 inch pots now instead of 1/2 full of medium.

I did also cull my super tall lanky Old-timer purple haze that was not even beginning to push pistils it was just taking too long. The PH #5 is starting to get moving now nicely after 7 weeks of bloom. Anyways heres to Day 1 of Bloom!

Cheers
LT

Bud_Man10

Veteran
Into The Darkness

Today is Day 1 of Bloom! Decided to throw the 2 females under my 400 HPS with my Purple Haze #5 and my Zamaldelica which are both at 49 of 11/13. I dont know what to expect with the Cinderella going into 11/13 other than for it to potentially yield less and finish slightly quicker.

I took 2 cuts off each and got them started in the aerocloner. I also fed the C99, Old-timers Purple Haze and Zamaldelica all with straight RO water at 7.5 PH as I was getting 5.6 runoff at 1450 ppm on wednesday(watered with ph6.5 and 395ppm ro with cal mag and liquid karma) and want them to sort of cool off a bit....started to get a bit of lightness at the leaf tips on lower fans so I defiantly think a break from hitting them full blast will help.

Cinderella's are looking fine today with no noticeable changes other than a slight Ca deficiency which I attribute to the PH swing and over fertilization, they were also nearly pot bound again. I pulled the C99 out and added 40/40/20 OF/Peat/Perlite wednesday so they are in full 12 inch pots now instead of 1/2 full of medium.

I did also cull my super tall lanky Old-timer purple haze that was not even beginning to push pistils it was just taking too long. The PH #5 is starting to get moving now nicely after 7 weeks of bloom. Anyways heres to Day 1 of Bloom!

Cheers
LT

Good Luck LT...Rootin' for ya brutha!

Peace
BM

JimmyToucan

More Cindy!!! :woohoo: Good luck LT. I ran some knockoffs a couple of years ago and one surprisingly looked like the pic of Soul's '01 Princess mother; same leaf and calyx structure and stunk of pineapple juicy fruit bubblegum. Can't wait 'til I can get up and running again with some of the BG new release. So happy they brought it back. Until then I'll have to live vicariously through you and crash. Get it on!

Latest posts

Latest posts