What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Has anyone run Where's My Bike?

BeardOfGreen

I have some Where's My Bike beans kicking around, and I am just wondering who has had results with these.

I have heard great things, but I am a cynic at heart, so who has results I can doubt?

RandomMan

I Build Things
ICMag Donor
No worries Beard. Anything you need help with just ask - once you hit 50 posts you can private message people, too.

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yup ran I ran it both indoors and out. I gave a cut to my freind and its his favorite plant he's ever had. Was over 2 years ago and he runs lots of it now. What do you want to know about it?

BeardOfGreen

Just curious about leanings, whether it shows more sweet Amnesia, satty dominance or leans more towards the biker side. The HAOG I have smoked was very og-kushy, high-wise, and I like my sativas.

Also wondering about stretch and flower times for different phenos, and whether I should be on the lookout for any particular traits.

How does she do outside? I am going to be inside for now, but outdoor season is almost upon us here in BC.

That GA thread is solid. Melon-y Amnesia with a touch of biker sounds awesome.

I have a feeling it is going to be killer. I might F2 the pack I have and dig a little deeper.

BeardOfGreen

A pic would be nice?

You want a pic of my unpopped beans? Or was that directed elsewhere?

And that was your melon-y cut that was mentioned, eh guyote? That is pretty much exactly what I am hoping for. Big flavour with a strong satty high.

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yup it was tropical melon smelling. She's got one hell of a smell to her that's for sure.

Outside she didn't finish properly for me at lat 43 I chopped on nov 1st but it was getting very cold already early part of October so that slowed her down.

10 weeks+ for me indoors. My cut is more amnesia leaning. Very heady motivating high but still makes your eyelids feel heavy. First time I ran indoors from seed it stretched like crazy for some reason but everything in flower did on that run. Probley something was off with my environment.

I'm pretty sure he was directing the pic comment at me

Outdoor
And I think this is her indoors for some reason I didn't label the pics so not 100%

Gardening Angel

Veteran
I have some Where's My Bike beans kicking around, and I am just wondering who has had results with these.

I have heard great things, but I am a cynic at heart, so who has results I can doubt?

hey beard of green

welcome to icmag and the karma genetic forum

the wheres my bike the pack I germed I ended up with 9 females

the phenos ranged from biker dom with slight amnesia flavour
to 50/50 to amnesia dom with biker flavour

my choosen keeper is an amnesia dom with a biker twist im a sativa head so I choose this pheno based on personal preference

id say most would choose the 50/50 as it finishes 9/9.5 weeks super strong big yield of biker ammo flowers the bubblehash made from this pheno is something else under the microscope

you can follow my thread im feeding her on a veganic organic diet very low ppm should be some killer smoke as ive only grown her in dwc with the chemicals before
shes also going onto flush this week

if you have anymore questions please ask although guyute 54 should be able to help you also as he has had grown her indo and outdo

thanks
GA

BeardOfGreen

That nug pic looks like a killer sat, guyute! Kudos.

I am north of you, so she is likely too long for our outdoor season, at least without light dep.

AG, I run ROLS style, so I like the looks of the low PPM you are running. Healthy and big. I am of the opinion that people should feed less in bursts, and focus on a bigger picture, but that is a whole separate thread.

I have also been thinking of running my first scrog. Big pots + scrog + space restrictions = sense. Looking at your thread GA, your cut certainly seems to be thriving. I am a sat lover, too, so I have no issue with a couple of extra weeks.

How is the branch strength? If it yields well, I will assume it needs propping up.

Solid fem ratio, too...could someone please say something less great? I did mention my cynical bias in the OP, did I not?

Aota1

I’ve stocked Where’s My Bike? In the shop I manage. The growers, Far Out Farms, keep a Haze leaning pheno I believe.

Attachments

• D35E7568-69B6-49F9-987E-0258037CC719.jpg
    D35E7568-69B6-49F9-987E-0258037CC719.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 22
  • 120D0181-E373-4E75-B2C9-6D3527F59C8C.jpg
    120D0181-E373-4E75-B2C9-6D3527F59C8C.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 24
  • 5DE1BA98-2DCC-4535-8E45-0A8FA6F548D5.jpg
    5DE1BA98-2DCC-4535-8E45-0A8FA6F548D5.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 24