What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Med-Man Tables By Krunchbubble...

I have DHN Fire OG finishing up in about a week, and a half. Looks fire as fuck. Can't wait for round two.

I also have their Ken's GDP. I am not a fan of GDP, but it seems worth the time.

I am sure you will crush this. :)

Meison

No, I dont..

Yes, but ive been doing it for many years.

Straight tap out of the shower. I want the chloramine in my res because im running a dead reservoir. The quality of my tap is ridiculously good. A well known water company bottles our water...

:tiphat:

This! Will you def back this up, that using tab water is good? Because I have been using tap water straight from the shower too and most people hate on me for it

Do you measure the chloramine in the tab water just to be safe? I was wondering if I should

Can you please post your water tab ppms, ph etc..?

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
This! Will you def back this up, that using tab water is good? Because I have been using tap water straight from the shower too and most people hate on me for it

Do you measure the chloramine in the tab water just to be safe? I was wondering if I should

Can you please post your water tab ppms, ph etc..?

Page 5, post #71 of this thread...

krunchbubble

Veteran
I have DHN Fire OG finishing up in about a week, and a half. Looks fire as fuck. Can't wait for round two.

I also have their Ken's GDP. I am not a fan of GDP, but it seems worth the time.

I am sure you will crush this. :)

That Fire Og! I just posted a killer pic on my Instagram...

I want to run the GDP because im a fucking pro at GDP. Elemental Wellness seems to never get it, so I haven't ran theirs..

I DO NOT recommend their Lavender. Purple as hell but the most ugly beastly buds!!

Big City

Hi krunchbubble,

What size rockwool cubes did you use? Are you using hydroton in the net pots, or rockwool grow chunks?

Just finished building a medman table with 8" net pots. I'm coming from coco, so I'm new to nft.

krunchbubble

Veteran
Hi krunchbubble,

What size rockwool cubes did you use? Are you using hydroton in the net pots, or rockwool grow chunks?

Just finished building a medman table with 8" net pots. I'm coming from coco, so I'm new to nft.

I went with 8" nets as well, I wanted a big basefor the plants...

Used 4X4X3" cubes to veg in. Rockwool croutons to fill the net pots...

Just wait till you get them going, its going to take you for a ride!

Remember, slow drip to begin, barely any runoff. Increase as roots increase...

Big City

I went with 8" nets as well, I wanted a big basefor the plants...

Used 4X4X3" cubes to veg in. Rockwool croutons to fill the net pots...

Just wait till you get them going, its going to take you for a ride!

Remember, slow drip to begin, barely any runoff. Increase as roots increase...

Thanks Krunch,

I'm still a couple of weeks from firing them up. But, I'm pretty excited about giving it a try. I've gotten good results with coco, but I know I'll get better yields in less time with this system.

I just hope it's fairly low maintenance.

krunchbubble

Veteran
I have to trim up the plants again, they are just growing way to fast... Blue Dream Day 9 Flowering...

Day 9 flowering Fire Og. They finally caught up in height to the Blue Dreams...

krunchbubble

Veteran
Couple plant and bud shots from another room. Grown with Advanced Nutrients...

Chernobyl...

Sour D...

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
:good: Looking mighty fine there brother :tiphat:
Hydro has always amazed me with the spectacular growth rates that it can provide when done correctly, also have never seen a plant die so quickly before in any other mediums, it's always a catch22 situation I suppose but as long as the rez and everything else is correct, you just stand back and watch the girls do their thang :D
Sour D looks very dank and heavy mate ;)

krunchbubble

Veteran
Hows ur Chernobyl yield for u. I have a pheno that looks like urs that I cant get bigger than a 3 gram nug off of. When I ran horizontal I couldn't break .5gpw, when I switched to vert I could get .9gpw, but other elites can go 1.5 so, she gotta go. Unless I screwing it up. Any tips to get her to fatten up?

First time flowering her. She has hugs buds but not thick. The plant next to her has golf ball thick buds...

I would suspect you would need some kind of PGR to get her to thicken up. I dont know never used any...

krunchbubble

Veteran
Is that Chernobyl in coco or promix? Do you use the same Advanced line with those?

Botanicare aeration formula....

Yes, I do. Initially i vegged them with PBP Bloom, switched over to Advanced when I started flowering...

krunchbubble

Veteran
Not to big of an update...

Went an extra 4 days on the res because I was out of town, they didn't seem to mind, PH lowered .4

Finally netted them up, was a pain in the ass, the room is hella small. Going to ad weight to the net in the middle of the tray, to pull the net further down...

Changing the res today I noticed. That bundle of roots, if from the closest plant, must be 30"+...

Latest posts

Latest posts