What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Med-Man Tables By Krunchbubble...

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I have zero wood cutting skills and they were easy to make...

Home depot has saws to cut the wood to length if you need it. The can chop 2X lumber to length and cross cut plywood. So no need to be able to cut the wood. Just bring the dimentions. Some times they charge like a dollar a cut but here it is free.

Someone who has a car or van can use their cut service to get longer pieces home by precutting them.

I guess I will hide out in the back for a bit if that is ok.

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
nice stuff krunch , like how u used those bigger net pots , I was taught these tables by MM bout 4 years ago and have been rocking em ever since , soo easy , very productive , I run em with 600' , and kill it ,.... so u rocking those 1000's will B sick! , I made a thread from clone to harvest done with MM tables called "teemu thread" if u curious , good luck on your run , everything looks great dog.

peace, TS

Shizzlenator

Hey man,
very nice and clean setup ! The plants look like that you have some really good skills. Cant wait to see the girls in full flower.

keep on doin

cheers

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Thanks Everyone!!! Feels good to be back from my little time out vacation...

I started feeding them close to 900 ppm's a couple days ago, and they freaking EXPLODED!!!!

I mean like the tops are very pale when the lights go on, from so much growth when it was lights out...

Going to post pics later, I have to damn near chop every Blue Dream in half and put them into flower, they are just to big.

I simply DID NOT expect this kind of growth, its insane!!!

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Nice can't wait to see this play out, did you use the rule of 4? Good luck on the hydro set up.
I tried. But it took a little longer to get this room together then I thought, and the better ones went to other projects. Thats why the Fire Og's look a bit bleh..

Hey crunch,
Interesting thread
Do you always use advanced ?
Thanks
GA
I do now! I completely switched over to Advanced and im NOT looking back! I REALLY like and recommend AD...

Home depot has saws to cut the wood to length if you need it. The can chop 2X lumber to length and cross cut plywood. So no need to be able to cut the wood. Just bring the dimentions. Some times they charge like a dollar a cut but here it is free.

Someone who has a car or van can use their cut service to get longer pieces home by precutting them.

I guess I will hide out in the back for a bit if that is ok.
Thanks, that would of helped!

nice stuff krunch , like how u used those bigger net pots , I was taught these tables by MM bout 4 years ago and have been rocking em ever since , soo easy , very productive , I run em with 600' , and kill it ,.... so u rocking those 1000's will B sick! , I made a thread from clone to harvest done with MM tables called "teemu thread" if u curious , good luck on your run , everything looks great dog.
peace, TS

Cant wait to check your thread out! good eye on the bigger pots, they are 8". Thanks man

Very very nice Krunchbubble! Are these strains from DHN?
Yes they are sir! Well, these were taken from clones that I got from DHN. If your looking for clones, they CANNOT be ebat. Zero Bugs and huge...

:lurk:So the net pots have just rockwool cubes? or rockwool croutons/flock whatever they call it?
Rockwool cubes, the baby ones...

Krunch, I do the whole organic thing. No chemicals, etc..., but even this snobby organic grower is impressed as hell at your rate of growth. GOD DAMN!

I can't wait to see what happens with this.

Latest posts

Latest posts