What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Med-Man Tables By Krunchbubble...

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
This is a new venture for me. Seeing the growth rates and ease of the Med-Man tables, I wanted to master these tables! The system is basically a drip recirculating, NFT system. Google Med-Man Tables...
The tables are made out of wood, plastic sheeting and panda plastic! Everything can be bought from Home Depot for around $80 with exception of the pump and reservoir. I have zero wood cutting skills and they were easy to make...

Table #1 is 4'X8'. 8 Blue Dream plants and 3000 watts...
Table #2 is 4'X6'. 6 Fire Og plants and 2000 watts...
Sealed Room, 1250ppm co2 and 24k split ac...
Dead reservoir...
Drip Clean...

ADVANCED NUTRIENTS is my choice of nutrient regimen with these tables. These are high growth tables and I wanted something that can take the plants their highest potential of growth.

Im using the AN SENSI line. Along with most of AN additives for full potential such as B52, Carboload, Bud Factor X, Big Bud, Rhino Skin, Nirvana, Bud Candy and some Bud Blood. Starting the ppm's at 500 for the first week of veg, bumped it up a tad for the second week of veg. Starting at around 1000ppm's for start of flowering and I will see how far I can take em during flowering...

Any advice is welcome, lets see what these tables can do!

ADVANCED NUTRIENT Line Up...

First day of veg, Looking into the room, Blue Dream Table...

Fire Og Table, little spindly going in...

Just went into the pot...

talktosamson

Veteran
Always wanted to do this set up, the growth it gets it unreal to watch. I've been a soil Grier for 12 years now and can't ever make that final leap into anything else.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Nice to see you back around here mate :gday:
I'm a pull up a chair over here and watch the hydro tables kick into 5th @ 7500rpm :Bolt:
:lurk:

RicoT

Saw you mention how impressed you were with the tables on IG. Eager to see how this turns out. :tiphat: