What's new

Yogurt Cup Grow Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

toke'a'bowl

So I didn't have enough yogi cups for all the seeds I started. Got 2 unknown frosty bagseed, And 2 Mi5 x LR2 germinating now to fill the rest of the spots. My BHD (in back of photo) looks deformed already :D

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 22

toke'a'bowl

I Put an Mi5 And a mystery seed into yogis. Those two get coco. And for the mystery seed I made a wick system for it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 30

Mikenite69

Veteran
I like the structure and looks of that skywalker x white widow she looks super nice. My yogis popped finally I have 5 going.

Peyote purple x bubba my cross, x2 blueberry x (gsc x lemon Larry land) my cross, paradise seeds belladonna and jaws fruity pebble cargo. Picture later tonight or tomorrow plus might change a seedling out for another seedling so not sure yet this is the complete lineup as of yet.

Waldgeist

2) a seed or seedling of any Cannabis, male or female. Please specify strain/hybrid/breeder lineage in as much detail as possible.

Hey Mr. control:tiphat:

It sais 'or seedling', is it possible to transplant a seedling that has allready grown in another container to a Yogurt Cup and join this one?

In my case its an amnesia corecut bagseed that has 5 nodes and is unsexed.

:biggrin:

:tiphat:

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
Hey Mr. control:tiphat:

It sais 'or seedling', is it possible to transplant a seedling that has allready grown in another container to a Yogurt Cup and join this one?

In my case its an amnesia corecut bagseed that has 5 nodes and is unsexed.

:biggrin:

:tiphat:
yep.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:yeahthats
basically u can germinate in whatever u want, paper towel, coffee filter, rockwool cube, peat pot, cup of perlite/peat mix
once germinated (serated leaves usually tell me that germination is done and you are "growing") transplant in to cups

i gotta dip out this round (agian), sorry; but i'llbe watching,
yall keep up the good work

Waldgeist

the thing is here, that it has grown in a container that was attacked by the aphids, so i ripped it out and flushed the shit off this poor thing ...

may quit talkin, think you should decide if it can join:

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Waldgeist

picture.php
picture.php

those capitalists got me again, this 'Monte Plus' is a scam, its only 120g while having the same price ...

but its soooo goood:biggrin:

;)

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
ive just about killed mine over wartered & under wartered .
if any survive ill post a pic in a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.