What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone try MyCO2 co2 bags?

40lightsystem

They got this new style of my CO2 bag in at the store i go to called MyCO2 that i guess you mix it up the two parts then it grows and makes co2 just like the other bags but it isn't working until you start it. The guy at the store said he has some samples that are killing it in a controlled room. I have been using the other bags for years and they never come at the same growth rate but it was never something I thought mattered. Anyhow, im new to this forum but was told it was a great place to see what other people are using etc. Anyone seeing these out there or tried them out? they have a website myco2bag.com . . just a bunch of information about co2 and the product etc..

I have also been wondering about the new co2 bags. Would be nice if I could mix small amounts in my micro cab...surely its less mess than the yeast/sugar method I'm using now. tried the old co2 bags once but they were taking up more space than id prefer. Liked the results, however id much rather have big colas in the space it was taking up. (Logically)

Good question.I have seen them at the local hydro shop.The owner swears by them but im sure he wants to sell.But overall he does try to help.I may give some a try.If the room isnt sealed i wouldnt try.

In my experience co2 bags and buckets are not very effective, but I have heard others argue otherwise.