What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The "cleanest" grow contest!

• Thread starter Eureka Springs Organics
  • Start date
E

Eureka Springs Organics

Some good shit thus far. Maybe the next contest needs to be for the dirtiest grow? I might get more entries. :)

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Some good shit thus far. Maybe the next contest needs to be for the dirtiest grow? I might get more entries. :)

Here is my entry for dirtiest.

picture.php

here it is with out the birds.

picture.php

and with out plants

picture.php

picture.php

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
From the door to the back of room with no plants

picture.php

And the lung room.

picture.php

And the rats nest of cables on the lung room cieling.

picture.php

picture.php

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
clean is a subjective thing . . in my mind indoor is the most dirty and dumb way to grow :biggrin: light dep can be just as bad . outdoor doesn't leave me feeling like i need to take a shower most of the time :smoke:

since they took away the "no" vote for "not helpful post", I get to use this image instead:
picture.php

hey BB, you know what to do with your opinion don't you?

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I don't get trash in my grow. I get worms castings which I use in my out door garden. And I reuse my coco over again. Well I do have to throw out the bag from my Jack's 5-12-26 every nine or ten month's. Yeh and the Yara brand calcium nitrate bag every year and a half or so. Not really much trash.

E

Eureka Springs Organics

Ichabod Crane, Holy hell with that vert setup!

Shit keeps getting better in this thread.

D

DHF

Ichabod Crane, Holy hell with that vert setup!

Shit keeps getting better in this thread.
Sorry Dans.....Gotta step up fer boy my Icky and his bare bulb setup , even if he does fuck chickens while growin dankage.....after all.....

I am prejudiced as far as vert`s concerned....and....

Sho looks like them cluckers is helpin SOMEHOW or nuther....:moon:....And BB....wtf Bro......

Cleanliness is "subjective" ?......That`s a new one on me......Sheesh.....

Peace....DHF.....:ying:.....

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
The chickens are in there because they are stupid. They broke a heat lamp and caught their coop on fire. It was the only place I could put them till they recovered from the smoke damage to their lungs. Now it is to cold to put them out till about the first of Feb. Nothing like going from 75 to -10 to kill a bird.

So it is my dirtiest room picture. Anybody around chickens will attest to that. They crap everywhere and have a ton of dander.

At least I don't have to get dressed to go get their eggs. And hey they watch me as I go about my grow. Funny as hell. Tried some trimmings with them and they don't like them. Like I said stupid birds.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sup with the carmel bacon pics yo ?
:laughing:
shit, you got me there, I swear I had uploaded that bacon caramel pic, but apparently spaced it entirely.
:joint:

all i can dig up at the moment is a pic of black sea salt caramels, infused with hash oil; made with double kindness:
picture.php

since we are WAY off topic from clean grow rooms, onto "pics or it didn't happen" and infused edibles; I'll also share this pic of some fruit popsicles "paletas", also made by double kindness, I was there just to document and learn on these batches, really.

picture.php

D

DHF

The chickens are in there because they are stupid. They broke a heat lamp and caught their coop on fire. It was the only place I could put them till they recovered from the smoke damage to their lungs. Now it is to cold to put them out till about the first of Feb. Nothing like going from 75 to -10 to kill a bird.

So it is my dirtiest room picture. Anybody around chickens will attest to that. They crap everywhere and have a ton of dander.

At least I don't have to get dressed to go get their eggs. And hey they watch me as I go about my grow. Funny as hell. Tried some trimmings with them and they don't like them. Like I said stupid birds.
Got layin hens myself Icky , just couldn`t figure WHY the fuck they were round a grow area....thought it HAD ta do with some sort of yield increasage process though.....aight...

Sorry bout getting off topic , but Avi`s passin round medibles , and I`m hongry......and hey....

Yas still got my vote yas old ass Michigander ......

Peace....DHF....:ying:.....

gdbud

My cabinet is a Mills Pride Cabinet 70" x 30" x 24"
picture.php
picture.php

When I was designing my cabinet I wanted the light to set front to back for better light distribution. How to make a 20" cooltube and duct work inside a 24" cabinet? This was the problem I was faced with and this was the design I came up with.
picture.php

Intake air would enter a intake plenum at the bottom of the cabinet while the exhaust air from the cooltube will go through a exhaust plenum attached to the backside of the cabinet to the fan then exit at the top of the cabinet.

picture.php

Look at that dirty filter that is from one grow (3 months).
I used a 12"x20" filter the leads into the intake plenum.

picture.php

This is showing the three positions of the cooltubes.
The floating round objects are the end of my cooltube.
On the intake of the cooltube I have place a 6" round diffuser so that the light does not blind me while working with the ladies. and the bell-mouth inlet is better for the air flow.

At the top of the cabinet I have placed two green lights so that can work on the ladies in the dark.
I have place 2 4" exhaust ports that lead into the mechanical room
The light is shone through the exhaust ports into the mechanical room.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry Dans.....Gotta step up fer boy my Icky and his bare bulb setup , even if he does fuck chickens while growin dankage.....after all.....

I gave him a thumbs up as well .... his room is sweet !!! looks like it produces pretty well too !!! :good:

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I gave him a thumbs up as well .... his room is sweet !!! looks like it produces pretty well too !!! :good:

Yes it does 3-6 pounds in 35 square feet with mixed strains. Tight as hell to work in. I envy people who have more room. I have 4 of these rooms in a 10 by 18 foot area. Half the time I am only running 2 on a flip because I need the room to do other things like trim.

Like I said I drool over your larger area Dans.

firehound

Seriously nice set-ups in here. Yeah that vert. setup is wicked! Got some very creative people at work there on those set-ups. Dansbuds gets my vote. Maybe that will stir it up and get some more awesome pictures Posted here:chin:

Latest posts

Latest posts