What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New 6 plant Gettotree setup.

gettogro

Veteran
getto amazing set up. what are the dimensions of this room vs your old set up? inspiring.

picture.php

These r 9 x 13 each

picture.php

17'6 x 13

:)

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
very nice indeed.. Im looking into making one of those Vortex as well. The one in this thread looks great. Should put up a parts list and instructions how to build it..

gettogro

Veteran
This is defiantly the way to go for dual spectrum. I think I will change out all the 600Mh's for HPS for the last 3 weeks of flower. I am really loving the 70 inch centers. Plants r 56 x 56 day 17 still plenty of room. The mixed lights probably kept the streching down as the node spacing is much tighter this time compared to my other rooms. I could even veg a little bigger next time..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Where does everybody keep getting utility fencing with such big squares??

I can only find some with 2" x 4" holes.

Cabron

Veteran
View Image

View Image

Thanks for the tips, Chiller is set to run at 65, I will be sure to check the rootzone temps once I get it running on all 4 cylinders. I got just the 600's running at 50% right now.. Actually, today I just finished wrapping all the tubs with reflectix. Might be able to experiment some more with aeration, after I can recoup some of the startup costs. I would love to try some of those bait well aireators, Was also thinking of incorporating a swirling vortex in between each plant site using a cone bottom 15 gallon container with a swirling whirlpool before each site., that would really be trick... I am still wondering if using the higher co2 air in the room to aerate the water would be counter productive...The rule is to put the air pumps outside the the co2 enriched room, but I see people all the time with their pumps in the flower room and it seems to work fine...

View Image

View Image

These installed in the 3" pvc in between each site...

hey Ghetto I'm curious about this home made vortex device

It appears you have one inlet to feed the four risers which overflow at the top and feed the 5 gallon water bottle but where
do you exit the system ?

It can't expel the water from the bottom and go against the inlet pressure .

So I'm thinking I must be missing something here in the pic .

But it does have my interest as Me and Neville were kicking this shit around a few years ago over at MNS and I made on out of a similar principal in my res ...

It was neat ....

GetUpStandUp

FRICKIN SWEET!!!!!

NICE SET UP, AND CRAFTMANSHIP, GREAT LAYOUT, YES THE PAY OFF IS GOING TO BE SUPER SWEET- IM STICKING AROUND!

ILoveit

Im liking the long upward branch system, she seems to be holding herself up very well.

May I ask why you reverted back to your square rubbermaid buckets & didnt stick with the round brute buckets, did the plants react differently?

Verdure

Hey, Honestly, that is a shit ton of lighting.... and seems like a waste in terms of the yield you are looking for...

your electrical is amazing.. I think you need to work on a better hydro system. aero/nft hybrid, you can get massive yield and have it cycled

Merfolk

Hey, Honestly, that is a shit ton of lighting.... and seems like a waste in terms of the yield you are looking for...

your electrical is amazing.. I think you need to work on a better hydro system. aero/nft hybrid, you can get massive yield and have it cycled

Elaborate?

gettogro

Veteran
I am in a medical state, We all know sog at 4 plants per 1k will easily yield 2 pounds per light. 14kw x 4 = 56 plants, joke is on me in the slammer. I go for pounds per plant. The county im in limits personal caregiver grows to 12 plants. If you have figured out a way to beat my yield at pounds per plant, PLEASE SHARE... Im not sure about the laws in the netherlands but here, if they are going to give me a license to grow MJ, the least I can do is follow the rules.

cheers
g

Latest posts

Latest posts