What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the biggest veggie plant/tree contest.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
OK so heres how it ill work. U just post ur biggest bush or tallest tree. It hast to be a veggie plant. the winner is everyone thats growing huge veggie plants.

Ill go first. all my veggie plants r gunna be 2 years old january 1st. :D and this is only 5 of what I have.
I takem in over the winter and next year ill try to grow them even bigger. :D
OK so lets see what yall have to show.
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

B

blazesck

This is my first year doing any vegetable gardening, I know these could probably be bigger but I was extremely satisfied with my yields

Acorn squash, peas and tomatoes (with some wild salal against the fence in the background)
picture.php

Zucchini and broccoli
picture.php

Leeroy&Co:

blaze, nice pics what would you recomend for fruit on a zucchini that is yellow and only grows small and drops off continually... I have two plants I can't seem to get past small yellow fruits... sorry to go off topic, I have some two-three meter tall tomatoe plants going, will get a pic :joint:

B

bonecarver_OG

ok.. i should take a pic of my bubba (baccatum) BUSH i got. its huge for a hot pepper.

its over 2,5m (8 foot) tall and about the same in width. actually the plant is bigger than this, but since i have no trellis above the 2,5m line, the top branches fall down instead of continuing upwards. with trellis or other climbing aid this variety will easy get over 5m in heigth, but instead i have the top branches reaching down to the soil..

should say its productive also :D

F

Franky4fingers

s13sr20.... how the heck did you get your basil so tall and bushy? What kind of soil nutrients and lighting?

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
so it looks like that time of year ware its time to get me some veggie plants. im hopen to grow some big plants agen. :)

Latest posts

Latest posts