What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

THE WoW THREAD.

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i was lurking a bit ....so i thought i'd better say your doing a good job Marlo
while i was here i tagged it...;)

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i was lurking a bit ....so i thought i'd better say your doing a good job Marlo
while i was here i tagged it...;)

Wsup Core! Its good to see you back. I've been lurking in your thread too bro.
Pollen Chuck Revised is still the frostiest plant I've ever grown. fun times.

:tiphat:

... thats cool your going to set up some blumats. i tried them for a round a while ago and ended up just using the drippers, maybe i should give them a go again.

Just got a new rez, and a big ass shelf to put it on. Its a 20 gallon tote, that's stronger than any tote I've had before. I can literally jump on it and it won't bend. 20 gallons should last me at least a week with 9 plants.

The drill is charging.....still tryna figure out the plumbing. I've been reading Sunnydog's thread for the past 2 days.

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
PLUSH

PLUSH

This beauty was grown by my homie Gsizzle. Damn she's sexy!
Hard to tell if this guy is a better grower or photographer. Great job as always G

Plush is Double Strawberry Diesel x Sour Bubble.

Gsizzle said:
Here is a small update on the Plush. Nice and dense. Taking on a lemon/lime smell with coffee undertones. She seem she is fast also. She is 44 days in this pic. About 25% cloudy 75% clear in the bud. She have a few ambers on the sugar leaves

picture.php

I still have 20 or so packs to send in to the bay.

:chin:

bobblehead

Veteran
nice pic Marlo... I can see both parents, but a whole lot of SB in that girl... She's real dominant in crosses. The sour lime flavor seems to always come out in the progeny, along with frosty dankness.

ghostnugz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
jus stoppin by to say whats up. them plush are real nice. gsizzle has been telling me about em. got me real interested. would love to run a pack of those :D
lovin the set up. everytime i see your vert set up it inches me closer to switching over after this first winter run.
pullin up a chair for this one bro. cant wait to see you kill it with those sours

GOT DANK

Veteran
This beauty was grown by my homie Gsizzle. Damn she's sexy!
Hard to tell if this guy is a better grower or photographer. Great job as always G

Plush is Double Strawberry Diesel x Sour Bubble.

I still have 20 or so packs to send in to the bay.

:chin:

great job homie G. can't wait to pop my pk. hopes mines comes out like that. GAL X sour bubble is coming out dank. can't wait to smoke her. im mad cause i lost all da cuts of her. 2 GAL pheno. 2/2 grls
might have to reveg.:thank you:

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yo Dank....don't be shy with those pics bro!

I was looking at some old threads and came across Shaun n Mel's pics of some DSD99 seeds I made a while back. It's the same DSD mom x Mosca's C99. I wish I would've made more of these. Looks like the C99 really brought the flower time down.

First up we have the DSD99
Smells of Strawberries and diesel/chemy funk
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

These buds are rock hard and very chunky

All plants are at day 56 of 12/12 so their shouldn't be too long to go now

I haven't seen Shaun n Mel around in a while. Wsup guys!

love it! damn i might just have to try using the walls as a trellis, thats a great way to save space, what the fuck have i been doing lol.

would love to see more on the light mover tho, could really use one for my grow.

Marlo - Just found this thread bro. Love this concept, and the fact that you went organic, and that you're using blumats!! shit's looking tight. I'm in for sure dude.

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just wanted to tell ya that plush is a big hit man. very nice aroma's, dense buds, above average yields and a great stone. well done man. i have two in reveg and one clone to run all again ;)

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
marlo my ninja whats good in the hood?

Wsup Slackx? Slow motion over here.
Tryna figure out if I'm gonna pop anything for this new moon 2mrw. Whats good with you bro?

just wanted to tell ya that plush is a big hit man. very nice aroma's, dense buds, above average yields and a great stone. well done man. i have two in reveg and one clone to run all again ;)

That's great to hear. Especially comin from you Phillthy. I know you've grown dam near everything out there! You did a hell of a job with those bro. I had a feeling they'd be good :) My DSD mom is no joke! She breeds very nicely.

I've been having the worst luck with these KKSC x SWT. One by one I've been killing these lil babies off. I knocked one off the table, and 2 others got killed when the cfl's fell on em. I still have a pack and a half left, and a nice male too. I'm probly gonna try my luck with 3 or 4 Bluetooth's tonite.
I sent you a pm a cpl days ago...holla at me

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gonna be reachingd into the vault myself to start a soak with the moon phases. Means Carolina Blue x Chem IBL are going to be sprouted...along with many others.

What all are you soaking?

dank.Frank

K

KSP

Holy cow! I'm all organic water only, but I've only been considering vert and using blumats. Glad I stumbled across this, looks great, and thanks for sharing Marlo.

M

merlot

LOL, sorry Marlo, I never checked this thread out... thought it was about video games or something!

Was checking out the last few pages... some amazing buds in here!!

First of all, that Plush looks stellar!

Secondly, do you still have the DSD99 around? That looks chunky as hell! Impressed by all these runs of your seeds!!

And love the vert setup!! Keep up the great work man! Will definitely keep an eye out for your beans in the future, look awesome :ying: