What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hobby Growing with Friends

G

gentlemen...

gentlemen...

nyce lil' nook ya's got here:kos:
everybody's stuff looks incredible!
that Thaze is what really tickles me fancy..

here's a lone Sour Creek plant//just cut down

and in a few weeks a couple lil' Kona Golds

i too am curious as to the history of the Dabney:bongsmi:

Last edited:

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
m.steelers said:
That 3rd shot down is the one that had me droolin... the color and structure look bomb as hell bro. What's the history on that strain?

The Dabney is the original 1985 Oregon Blueberry, got its name from a frisbee golf course in Oregon.. it the biggest yeilding,most potent, and blueberry tasting of all the BB i have come across.. flowering time is 65 days could go to 70 but taste better if taken around 65 :yummy: .. stinks to high heaven.. smells like blueberry syrup and vomit.. LOL DAMn now i am wanting to smoke some of it...but i gotta wait until the next one gets done.... :moon:

the pic with the Mountain dew can.. the whole plant is only 15inches tall.. and produced almost 1 1/2oz..
Captainjack said:
nyce lil' nook ya's got here
everybody's stuff looks incredible!
that Thaze is what really tickles me fancy..

here's a lone Sour Creek plant//just cut down

Captainjack-- this is my first run of the Thaze.. so i kinda waiting to see what i have got here myself.. gonna run her about 2-3 more times to see if she is good enough to keep..

G

sounds like a plan, HE
keep us hazeheads updated on that THaze, really sweet look so far..
any lineage on that one? I know it was passed around dhk but thats about it.

o, and btw:
The Dabney is the original 1985 Oregon Blueberry
:yoinks:

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
HE - you sly dogg:D One for the Guiness Books ,eh? Thanks for the history lesson on the DB - very impressive, looks old skool as hell!

CJ - glad you made it, that SC plant shot is marvelous Bro.

Killa where ya at? Tell me more about that IPBB you grow out - tasteeeeee!

I'ma get some new shots of the UW today, be back later.

killabrown420

m.steelers said:
HE - you sly dogg:D One for the Guiness Books ,eh? Thanks for the history lesson on the DB - very impressive, looks old skool as hell!

CJ - glad you made it, that SC plant shot is marvelous Bro.

Killa where ya at? Tell me more about that IPBB you grow out - tasteeeeee!

I'ma get some new shots of the UW today, be back later.

yooo, how bout dem steelers! still get chills just thinking about last season...was reading the sports illustrated issue and almost teared up... :confused:

~O~ can tell you more about the ipbb cross...i got the beans from him years ago after he did a seed grow...the seeds i'm using are probably far down the line as far as lineage, maybe f2's of the original bro. grimm ice princess and the dutch passion BB feminized version cross. The seeds have a higher female ratio ~75% in my experience. There is lots of variety, with some lesser quality plants of course, but out of four you usually find one good one...the one I have we named "the itis" cause too much will put you to sleep like after you finish a big meal. Like after thanksgiving... :yoinks:

The keeper pheno I have grows kinda weird, with tight nodes, and alternate branching, really weird and hard to manage...every branch splits into 2 @ every node...so we are going to experiment with growing styles...we did LST last time and got almost an ounce off her, which in my cab is pretty good. The current clone in flower is a round little bush, kinda letting it go untrained because at this point it is too unruly, the original clone was cut while in flower so the reveg made for lots of little growth shoots.

Oh and it smells sOOO good in veg, the stinkiest out of all the plants I have, smells like its in full flower.

veg:

flower

@ chop time

after a month's cure

a past ipbb grow, under the ol' 400w setup

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
CaptainJack said:
sounds like a plan, HE
keep us hazeheads updated on that THaze, really sweet look so far..
any lineage on that one? I know it was passed around dhk but thats about it.

o, and btw:

:yoinks:

the Tangerine Haze is a NYCD(tangerine Pheno) X Pure Haze .. that is about all i know on it. mine came from the DHK..

Killa-- yeah i still got some of those ipXbb beans you sent me and some of teh BS#1XCondo99.. cant remember which on is what got the seeds mixed up and cant remember.. i grow some out one day and find out... LOL

M Steelers-- Damn man that UW looks great... let us know hows she smokes..

Keep It Green and Stay Safe.. HE

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Yeah Killa the Steelers had me happy as hell this year. I went to the Super Bowl and everything - what a crazy weekend let me tell you... we rented an RV and the whole deal, big assed tailgate. I like the Itis, like when you eat Ribz :D

HE - I will def let you know the skinny on the uw. Until then, here are some more shots for us to look at. I only see a week left for this one maxx.

Later guys- M :bat:

killabrown420

Wow M, thats awesome...if i had the money i would buy super bowl tickets each year and just sell them if the steelers didn't get there...maybe one day..haha

i know i probably read this but what is UW? <--- stoned ok, off that itis

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
Killa-- it an old school plant from around the University of Washington.. supposed came from the Cancer research center.. far as i know there were 2 plants tha came out of the center, 84 UofW hashplant and the UW (U-Dub)..

G

HE: wow. i always thought they were the same thing..

KILLA: that has to be some of the best bag appeal i have seen in a long time
:chin:made me hungry man,
thanks a lot.:badday:now i have to go raid the fridge.........
(then smoke some of this vvvvvvvv)

5538sourcreek_dry_2-thumb.JPG
5538sourcreek_dry-thumb.JPG
5538scyumbowl-thumb.JPG
5538bowlofcreek-thumb.JPG
5538SC_hangs_at_noon-thumb.JPG

goes into jars today:woohoo:
...too bad i smoked 75% of it before it was even fully dry :pointlaug yield was nill, and only 1 plant hehe o well, its a hobby ;)

M: hehehe thats just wild bro. im at a loss for words over that set. much respect. enjoy the fruits of your labor my friend...
my cut of schrooomy diesel (microcut) is still kickin, slowly but surely, man o man do i wish one of the larger gals would have taken, the anticipation is killing me! LOL i continue to find myself going back to your old schrooomy diesel threads just to daydream over the buddage, how it will smell, taste, etc :) :)

good shtuff

did u check out that link yesterday? It's the most comprehensive guide i've come across bro

be well fellow hobbiests!

Last edited:

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Hey Brosefs,

thanks Killa - actually, there is a place where you can go and buy the rights to seats at face vaule. Basically, you pay like $100 at the beginning of the season... and if they go to the bowl you have the right to buy seats at face vaule, which is between 4 and 600. Much better than paying out the ass like I did..... It's kinda like a futures market for football tickets. People trade the rights all season long... I just found out about it this year, might try it.

YUP, HE is right on - the alleged Cancer research center was the Fred Hutchinson's Cancer Reasearch Center up there, they say the cuts were nabbed from there.... 2 different plants the u o w 84 hashplant the the UW, I am not sure which one is the better one. Cool story though - like the story on the backs of dank beer bottles, these shits need to come with write ups!

CJ - Thanks - that's just a lot of training during the stretch... That SC plants looks a lot like my sourbubble pheno 1 that I had... very dense once it dries. lots of crystals, tasted good too. That SchromieDeezul is top notch smoke... I dont know if I got luky with a pheno or what but it stands up to ALOT of other herbs that are supposedly elite. Shit smells just like LemonDiesel Kool Aid powder - been curing for a while now and it keeps getting better. A little harsh after it was cut but that has all mellowed out and is smooooth now. I wont be letting that one go anytime soon... I will smoke some now to honor you :D

I did check that link, lot of info in there... I think I am only going to get to do a big planter of those bitches... I cant put them in my veggie garden and due to some work going on around my house, well, I wont have flower beds again till later in the summer... but I'm gonna try still, prolly this weekend!

M

Last edited:
G

back so soon?

back so soon?

:bandit:

Hola Hobbys

guess what i'm growing tonight?

HOBBYNEROS!
5538coco_hab_heirloom-thumb.JPG

hehe j/k theyre Habaneros...Jamaican Chocolate heirloom to be exact..
i was just being corny.......no. not corn, wait, yes! no. no? no :D

about to toss a Bakers dozen into water/h2o2 b/c theyre packed for 05 and been stored in less than ideal conditions....i JUST found the pack inside a piece of furniture :biglaugh:
but yeah, soaking is normally not neccesary with chiles. these will go to recycled promix once rooted in cups of my homemade jiffy mix. we'll see how it goes.

alright fellas.
just wanted to say thanks again for such a cool place to hang out and post,
b/c 'out there' is really scarin me and it's nice n cozy in here...

mind if i stretch my legs out and get comfortable?:biglaugh:
5538TCT.JPG

M said:
I did check that link
me too.
5538cocohabaner_O-med.JPG

:D

Gentlemen.

Last edited:

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
Killa-- thanks for reminding me about the Sweet Dreams...to me it tasted like opium and had the stone to go with it, damn now i want to throw some of them beans down that i still got... to many beans and not enough space.. damn i still got Strawberry cough f2, BlackDeath( ak47XBlackberry), cripple creek, BS#1XCondo99, IPXBB, Mountain JAm f2, G-13XHaze, HazeXHaze, K2XBMXbogbubble, K2XBMXBlack Mamba, and alot more that i cant remember..

On The BS#1 F2 only got 3 out of 12 , but only 1 to live so far :pointlaug , but the breeder has offered to resend more.. funny thing is that the only ones to pop were the Sativa pheno. :bat:
i get some pics this afternoon of the flowering room and a couple of good shots of the Thaze for ya..

Outame-- looking good for a soil plant from ya.. i didint think you could get dirty anymore... LOL :moon:

GTOTOY-- if you read this man my Prays are with you and your kids.. Keep your head up buddy and if you need anything , and i mean anything just PM me buddy or IM.. :badday: good vibes are being sent your way my friend.

CaptJAck-- come on in pull up seat and hit the bong :joint:

Keep It Green and Stay Safe.. HE

Last edited:

killabrown420

Just put the dabney in today...got space for one more and she'll be pretty much filled up. Then the fun begins....

Hieagle, I'm anxious to see how the Thaze does for ya...anything w/ diesel lineage has me drooling right now

take care fellahs!

7342031306.jpg