What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

who wants to see a 420 light medical grow?

Chimera

Genetic Resource Management
Veteran
While I don't agree with your assessment that all breeders are in it for the money, ya gotta love the rooms.

Good luck to you and the collective.

-Chimera

dmt

Veteran
hey chime, sorry for the generalization. there are alot of older breeders who started the game that dont beef much. and maybe some new ones who do it for love, but ive equally seen the trainwreck relations, deciet, scams and strain stealing etc with selfish folks, i guess we reap what we sow.

we have a mutual friend (non ic member) who keeps tryna introduce us, u should drop me a line one day, d

ps mad props to you, steve and dj for holding it down, def. bog too

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the farm is where im lurkin. I've been dreaming about UC for the past month. thats where I go to get my rocks off. bigbag didnt realize you were a loc

I got a UC laying around collecting dust if you wanna take her for a rip.

Also, yes, the Bubble Haze is so dank. I've been trying to get this asshole ^^^ to get me some since my last run of it.

Kinda Canna is off to the races.

Gonna take some cuts of my Sour OG and San Fernando Diesel to add to the collection tonight!!

I got a UC laying around collecting dust if you wanna take her for a rip.

Also, yes, the Bubble Haze is so dank. I've been trying to get this asshole ^^^ to get me some since my last run of it.

Kinda Canna is off to the races.

Gonna take some cuts of my Sour OG and San Fernando Diesel to add to the collection tonight!!

yo vag ill pm you in a sec.

R

RedRain

wow thats quality work...nice and clean..really nice strain line up, good to see someone doing it right and not just growing commercial KUSH.

K+ to you buddy, it sounds like you are really dedicated and doing good things, that is just what this medical cannabis needs right now.

so many 100+ lighters I have seen have been a total gong show!! bugs, pm, probelms with everything from electrical to structure to AC setup. total nightmare

looks like you guys got it going on!!

the license game is a joke, anyone with enough $$$ can buy into one, but it doesn't mean they can succeed.

B

Brad

the less i own and the more i do things for "free", the better i feel. and that means alot when u have headachesthat never go away and a spinal cord and brain injury that wont heal, seeing people feel happy and change for the better is my personal reward, and means more then marked paper in my minds eye, ive evolved from kindergarden, and i "see" what really m,atters in life, d

mad fuckin props ;):tiphat:fuck the lights and the grow that is some real shit man

Marco Renda

I would love to see a coop like this started up here in Toronto. Good for you DMT for helping those in need.

Take Care and Peace
Marco

dmt

Veteran
hey marco, one of our members has family in every major centre across canada, including doctors, lawyers and politicians. with the synchronicity thats been happening in the last year, expect us on a corner near u soon, d

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
oh yeah, now thats what you call a sweet ass build, you really went all out eh? 420 lights is gonna use a massive amount of power lol. interesting wire you are using for the bulbs, looks very safe. do you have a system to change the height of the bulbs easily? i can't wait to see more as things get done. what kind of ventilation setup you have in there? great clean job.

peace

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
oye y u rapping cu?!this aint no dick measuring contest.keep dfla indfla feel me.hope ur buddy dont find u :gday:/peace

fuck off, yeah I knew guys running a few 500 light grows in florida and georgia all cubans of coarse... I was ones a 40 lighter myself.

DMT your rooms looks amazing and wish you the best in future projects things will get bushy for sure hehe..
:tiphat: respect.

dmt

Veteran
i honestly try to build things to suite. and labour is always my first concern. so with 1 plant per bulb set ups give or take, my bulbs never move. if i build a room thats veg/bloom combined. the lights are 2.5 feet off the surface of the medium. that way when prevegged plants are placed, the light is lower intensity to start very vigorous veg growth. once they veg and bush out to 2.5 feet where the most intense light is, they are flipped then the whole plant gets even spectrum till harvest.

the cord is bx, and is standard in most medical grows, especially ones that have been permitted by the city.

so the bulbs in each stage are placed in relativity to the size of the plant in that stage.

the a/c units are 17.5 tons per room. i can get the make and model on monday w some pics too. the grows i consult on are always sealed rooms. im one of the first people to bring it to bc. while shop owners are trying to sell extra stuff to people, i was monitering my enviroments digtaly with dehus, co2 moniters and thermostats. i always disliked air in out. what a constant pain in the neck, no pun intended.

this is a couple smaller grows the kcc just built for some members, both 69 plant scripts, 1 6 lighter and 1 8 lighter.

dont mind a bit of clutter in the pics, still a bit of tidying to do, d

Attachments

• 2007-2008 medman grow journal 335.jpg
    2007-2008 medman grow journal 335.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 14
  • 2007-2008 medman grow journal 543.jpg
    2007-2008 medman grow journal 543.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 11

dmt

Veteran
this pic is dirt, but is set up like the420 will be

29 plant script, 24 sunblaster 600 super hps bulbs in didgies, dbulbs dont move ever

with 420 bulbs, thats alot of work. i like things set in place, like bulbs, buckets, etc etc to deter any superfulous expenditure of energy, and maximizing eniroment/light/space/yield, d

Attachments

• day 7 veg.jpg
    day 7 veg.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCF0226.jpg
    DSCF0226.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCF0247.jpg
    DSCF0247.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCF0289.jpg
    DSCF0289.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 9

eyyo

Wow this will rock!!
And what a guy helping people that dont know how to help themself help them....karma will take care of you, in a good way! keep it green

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
wow it's sealed!? that's incredible, never seen such a big setup using sealed room tec. not that i have seen many sealed room at all in my part of the world. i always thought it was too much of a pain to lug in co2 for gardens that size? i guess you will use co2 generators?

ahh yes ofcourse the lamps will be stationary, should have realized from your previous post about the various stages of growth and flowering happening in different rooms. very nice, i know from experience how much time it can take to set all those bulbs by hand specially if ladders are involved :) so in the end all you do is move the plants around as they are ready for the next room, very nice. will you do your own cloning? you planning to use some thing like hotbox for pm and pests? can't wait to see more of this setup. so awesome that it's legal, so you know it's worth investing in the best of everything, with no worries about it being stolen from you by leo.

dmt

Veteran
wow it's sealed!? that's incredible, never seen such a big setup using sealed room tec. not that i have seen many sealed room at all in my part of the world. i always thought it was too much of a pain to lug in co2 for gardens that size? i guess you will use co2 generators?

ahh yes ofcourse the lamps will be stationary, should have realized from your previous post about the various stages of growth and flowering happening in different rooms. very nice, i know from experience how much time it can take to set all those bulbs by hand specially if ladders are involved :) so in the end all you do is move the plants around as they are ready for the next room, very nice. will you do your own cloning? you planning to use some thing like hotbox for pm and pests? can't wait to see more of this setup. so awesome that it's legal, so you know it's worth investing in the best of everything, with no worries about it being stolen from you by leo.

each room will have a 16 burner co2 unit, although i like to buy furnaces for rooms this size, as i find them more efficient over time, but thats not my call. im here to connect the peices and puzzle together the picture.

i will not do a grow if the cuts are from an unkown commercial cloner. they could care less about bugs, milder, quality etc thats what corporate mentality does to business = diminishes quality.

the collective works with a rotation of 30 strains or so that genetically cater to the production site, method of production, and the members' needs, all in one. ive only purchesed clones for myself 3 or 4 times, and they were from an unofficial member helping me out when our moms were in transit or being revegged, d

alamony2005

Inspirational, I will share what ideas I get here with those who ask for my help in tending to their own gardens. Keep up the excellent work and post the exciting new details for everyone to learn off of.

Latest posts

Latest posts