What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2.6k hps 9 bucket RDWC

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
Fanfuckintastic!!! Looks like maple syrup on that bowl... I'm assuming you can no longer walk for the next hour or so :).

green_thumb...

Strain Whore Extraordinaire!
Veteran
Maybe if I was a slight rook,I smoke lvpk all day everyday since I had dry buds from this harvest.

The other QWISO i made was good and I smoked the shit out of that.

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
Maybe if I was a slight rook,I smoke lvpk all day everyday since I had dry buds from this harvest.

The other QWISO i made was good and I smoked the shit out of that.
Just beautiful!!! Dude you are really good at making that stuff. I've made bubble hash, sifted hash, and butter.. But that sir looks like it can be poured on pancakes!!! BRAVO!!!!!!

Nothing rook in your corner bro.. Straight PRO!!

green_thumb...

Veteran
Thanks sum,I intake directions well.

Just had to make one,and sealed it with QWISO in stead of a strip of paper.
IMAG2644.jpg

green_thumb...

Veteran
Haha your funny sum.

Maybe you can help me out,I have a chem IbL male almost a week in flower and the balls are gathering.
IMAG2646.jpg

Bout how long do I have before they bust a nut?

All the females are a week to 3 weeks into flower so there's lots of pistils.

Another Q,should I open pollenate my tent or control cross em?

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
Haha your funny sum.

Maybe you can help me out,I have a chem IbL male almost a week in flower and the balls are gathering.
IMAG2646.jpg

Bout how long do I have before they bust a nut?

All the females are a week to 3 weeks into flower so there's lots of pistils.

Another Q,should I open pollenate my tent or control cross em?
About 2 weeks on that male bro. You'll see him stretch out like a cobra about to strike. As for controlled pollination if you plan on seeds as in you don't mind the seeds - let him go in the open bro. Hopefully you have other strain females and make beautiful crosses. Walk him around and introduce him to the ladies. Don't forget to tap the pot. :)

green_thumb...

Veteran
Tap the pot?

So I will open pollenate em,would pollen in the veg room be bad?

And the tent has the chem IbL male and female,other females in there ate BBK,frostitute,Chemdog kush,lemon skunk,ARCATA trainwreck and a couple Sam skunkman HAZE/SKUNK#1

green_thumb...

Veteran
I'm just gonna say fuck it and let him get em all.

I figure a shit load is beans of anything just about crossed with Chemdog IbL is awesome.

BigGreen

Veteran
I just took cuts from my strawberry diesel, wonder99 and chemd sourd males to restart em the fuckers just got to dam big. Im gonna collect pollen separately and then brush it onto some females in a tent. I couldnt risk spreading the pollen
Let the shit fly

Nitelife

Nice show man even with your so called draw backs????
Only draw back i found it took me 2 nights to get thru your journal!..............lol
IMO you still killed it,,,,got sum seeds got some great smoke,and lookin like you got the melt down to a science....
Learned a chit load from you on this ,TY.
And best of luck on your up comming projects..
Oh, are you going to do the "trees"?
If so please link it here,i would like to follow ya on that too...
Again, good job man lookin forward to more from ya...
Take it easy Man.
Nitelife

green_thumb...

Veteran
Thanks man,and your welcome.

That's why these boards exist to help spread knowledge and help us keep logs of it all.

And here's some QWISO science in action
IMAG2686.jpg

I go nuts with this stuff one bowl I gooped lasted well over 30 milky white bong hits which is pretty Damn awesome.

And trees are my thang,I can't see myself doing small plants soon maybe wee samplers using up side light.

highonmt

Veteran
I just took cuts from my strawberry diesel, wonder99 and chemd sourd males to restart em the fuckers just got to dam big. Im gonna collect pollen separately and then brush it onto some females in a tent. I couldnt risk spreading the pollen
Let the shit fly
Which lucky ladies are getting them some? This has been a great thread man, thanks. I'm hoping to make a few crosses as well but my last 19 beans have all been girls! and only 5 of those were feminized. I should be ecstatic that I'm so lucky but what I really need are males. I have 10 new sprouts so I'm really hoping for a few good males...cheers man can't wait to see what you cook up next.
I have had good results pollinating with a platic bag on a branch. I put a little pollen in a small bag put that in a larger bag to protect from pollen pushed out of the bag when sliding over a branch. Spray bottle to wet down outer bag before removing it. leave the pollen bag on 24 hrs. Mist inside it lightly to wet down pollen then pull it off back into an outer bag. No other beans formed that I could find other than on the branch. A tent is a great option tho if your set up already.
HM

green_thumb...

Veteran
So was out n about today and found theses sweet ass tree machine totes
IMAG2712.jpg

Gonna run 2 plants and have one be the rezzy,don't know what strain I wanna run it it yet tho.

gardenfather

yeah i need to find a security system like that,im gettin pretty darn close to to back in action and picz right up!!

thanks Greenadian,im very happy to be a pop,and room is almost up and going.

View Image

got 2 k hung need to spread em out so i can get the 600 in the middle
View Image

got another evc-2 controlling my veg tent at the moment,was thinking of using that flip box with the 2k but im just gonna run 2 ballast
View Image

my fan and carbon filter,got the same shait i had last time,it worked great
View Image

and my 9 bucket config. wiating on fittings and elbows/Tee's

View Image

and this is the strain thats going in,this bud was upon the jacked ones it was my last rdwc project
View Image

Hey,

Question I have the same Hydro bucket system u have here, Im new to growing was wondering how often did u change the water and if you didnt how would you check the levels of nutrients and now how much to add? or did u just follow the bottle week by week?

Thanks

green_thumb...

Veteran
Ok so heres what I did, once a week rez change and refilled with the next weeks doses. I had a float valve that would top the system off with fresh R/O water thru out each week.

I usually try to break my 8 or 9 week strains in to a nutrient schedual for each week.