What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2.6k hps 9 bucket RDWC

green_thumb...

Strain Whore Extraordinaire!
Veteran
Hey green, since we're going to be practically neighbors I thought I'd stop by and see what you're up to. Looks great so far. Oh and holy shit mister, you've had some drama lately. Congrats on the bambino. I'm subscribed. Grow safe

Hey thanks for stopping by!! And thanks for the congrats I love my new son he's awesome.

And stay tuned this should be getting started by Dec 1st

Warped1

I'm a victim of fast women and slow horses
Veteran
Hey I wouldn't miss this after checking out your terrarium grow..that was cool.:dance013:

green_thumb...

Veteran
Lol yeah that was back in my rookie days,I've progressed much since then.

This next grow should be awesome,I can't wait to grow this LVPK out in the rdwc system.

can't decied if I wana tree em out or scrog em we'll see maybe I'll start a pole on that one and see what the lvpk pros think?

Also I gotta do some Coco research cuz I never ran that before,itl be cool I'll have lvpk in hydro,coco and maybe soil.

BigGreen

Veteran
Just wait and decide after my scrog is done. Ill tally up #s and compare to my bushes last run.
BG

green_thumb...

Veteran
so,have you started flush yet? if so what would be the official flush start? say in days wise?

also are you gonna flush em fast and bring the ppm down like DominicanGreen did to purple em up??

BigGreen

Veteran
Im going to flush em for 5-7 days. So probably in 10 days Ill start. Yes Im gonna drop em down to 0 ppm at flush
BG

green_thumb...

Veteran
Nice!!! So what pointers ya got for me as far as the charicteristics? And from your thread it looks like the lvpk likes a lower ppm thruout the whole grow?

BigGreen

Veteran
You just have to watch her. Last run I had it up to 1350 ppm. So just let her tell you what she wants and youll be golden. Its really easy to grow you shouldnt have any problems.
Make sure to top her around 8-19 inches to get her to give you a few good main branches.
Good luck
BG

green_thumb...

Veteran
Sweet,thanks man!! I can't wait to try me that lvpk already,the only chance I had to try her was my outdoor and my grower let it powdery mildew and mold over so I got jipped out of that chance.I wish I lived near you pro lvpk growers who get to taste the dankest!

Last edited:

green_thumb...

Veteran
Well I have some rooted cuts,gotta pick up some smart pots and coco as soon as I get back home.

After I transplant em I'm gonna take 4 lvpk for the rdwc and 10 mystry kush haze for the E&F tray. Once I get some of that done my next update will include pix.

Warped1

I'm a victim of fast women and slow horses
Veteran
Geez GT I haven't seen you around for a while, good to see you back. How's the baby?

green_thumb...

Veteran
hey warpt1 how goes? its been a minute,been gettin my shit together and just got back from a trip.

thanks for stoppin in Neo 420.

well got some real good progress done today after a 13hr drive back to oregon,I snapped some pix along the way.

my 4x4 tent got moved across the garage and i had to empty it to do so
CIMG0019.jpg

CIMG0031.jpg

my 2x4 E&F tray still need some parts to finish it up
CIMG0036.jpg

and heres most of my 4 bucket rdwc,pretty much a replica of what got jacked minus the cooler rez.

CIMG0035.jpg

heres a full room pic
CIMG0057.jpg

and heres my cloner,i love this thing these cuts been in there a little over 2 weeks and they all have roots over 2ft long
CIMG0032.jpg

heres a pineapple kush with 36" roots
CIMG0039.jpg

CIMG0040.jpg

and here we have a pineapple kush,sourband and pineapple cut freshly transplanted
CIMG0042.jpg

CIMG0046.jpg

CIMG0045.jpg

CIMG0044.jpg

in this
CIMG0058.jpg

vta

Veteran
Nice setup! You may want to flip your ballast 180. I've noticed heat accumulate at the power supply. If you turn it upside down from what you have, the heat won't build up so much. Especially if your running that thing 24/7 on a flip box...

green_thumb...

Veteran
hey VTA thanks for stopping in,yeah im not gonna rock the flip boxes if i dont have to and that digi ballast says that if i mount it vertical to mount it with the fan on top and i dont even have it there anymore,its hangin horizontal on a beam up above.

the flipbox was gonna be for the 1k mag ballast i have but im hopin to pick up another 1khps ballast soon.

Latest posts

Latest posts