What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Holiday Contest #2: Pets - Dress Them Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
LMAO nice one Indi :D

I have to say Stretchtpuppys ferret is cute as anything :wink:

Ok here's our first one, this is aktually of our friends pigs. Many more to follow, we'll try to think of something for the horses :biglaugh:

4951Schweihnachten.JPG

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
I see you made it though the night stretchpuppy. weasle didn't get you.
My cat said no way to a costume,(to sophisticated for that sort of thing) but I'll work on her :joint:

G

I like m.steelers santa claws pics... btw that second pic had me pissin myself... cats in clothing... absolutely hideous!

R

Ronley

Please note that this is not my dog, someone sent the picture by email.
It is just a cute picture that I posted here due to its rellavance.

As it is not my dog Iam not elligible for the compitition.
This is fine, its the picture you want to see.

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
The cat and I came to an agreement finally, so now I got to buy the stinkiest cat food I can find so she can sniff it and walk away.

LadyOlive

I love this thread... those pictures are sooooooo cute. I don't know if our ferret "Mookie" would put up with us dressing him up or not. My guess would be NOT.....LOL

LadyOlive

marimbas

Oh! You better watch out
You better not cry
You better not pout I'm telling you why
Santa Claus is coming to town

He's making a list
Checking it twice
Gonna find out who's naughty or nice

He sees you when you're sleeping
He knows when you're awake
He knows if you've been bad or good
So be good for goodness sake!

So! You better watch out
Oh! You better watch out
You better not cry
You better not pout, I'm telling you why
Santa Claus is coming
Santa Claus is coming
Santa Claus is coming to town!

Do-do-do-oh!

Yeah, oh yeah! Santa Claus is coming to town!

Oh! You better watch out
You better not cry

He's making a list
Checking it twice
Gonna find out who's naughty or nice

He sees you when you're sleeping
He knows when you're awake
He knows if you've been bad or good
So be good for goodness sake!

Oh! You better watch out
You better not cry
Santa Claus is coming
Santa Claus is coming

Oh- you better watch out!
You better not cry!
You better not pout!
I'm telling you why!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!! TO ALL OF YOU ICMAG MEMBERS Brothers and sisters
!!!!! XOXOXOX TO EVERYONE AND HAVE A GREAT Holidays!!!!!! :friends: :bis: :smoweed:

Marimbas!

Last edited:
S

stretchpuppy

annac- adorable!

m.steelers- that is sooo funny! I think *you* need to sleep with one eye open with the look on that kitty. ;)

rattrap- CUUTE!

indigo - what kind of new hairless species is this?? :)

Alex F- I am in love with those critters. Too bad they don't get along with my stretchpups...

cough - you bet i'd run if one of those killers was chasing me!!

ronley - the only thing that comes to mine is "awwwwwwe"

cough_cough- i think miss kitty and myself woulf get along great. we both seem to have the same expression about the holidays...

marimbas- very cute pup. Yorkie Poo?

LadyOlive we'd love to see Mookie!! Lily hated wearing the costume... but then wanted to play in it as soon as it was off. Go figure... :)

wikidcalibudgrl

:wave: Merry Christmas to all yal ICers!!! :joint:

Here's Tiva all dolled up in her custom made( by my son ) , one of a kind,,,,,,, wreiths? err,, i know i didn't spell dat right! lmao ohh well,, yall know what they are!

R

Ronley

How embarresing for all theses poor pets who are subjected to be made to look cutesie cute.

Rattrap

They get a free ride the rest of the year, its called paying your dues. EVERYBODY pays sooner or later! haha. Merry Christmas all!

alGrenDh

Going through xmas pics taken last weekend when I came across this and had to share with all you dog lovers out there! This is Missy, who will be 14 this year, in her new sweater. But more importantly, she is checking out the xmas present she just got out of her stocking!

G

I was going to post a new picture of the dogs and their Christmas suits my wife bought for them, but they would have no part of it. So here is one from a couple of years back.

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!! Happy Hanukkah and a Happy New Year. Best wishes for 2006!!!

This is Maggie and Regan trying to escape my wife and their new christmas suits.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.