What's new

whats wrong my tomato plants?

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
whats wrong my tomato plants?
the leafs r dieing. wat can i do with em?

I was thing bout cutting off the top half in hopes thet they get more bushy.
not all of em r bad looking but some have 60% of thouse plants r dieing.

thanks for som e info on this.

Last edited:

statusquo

Great attitude twizt! Sigh...=/ I have a similar problem on a few of my heirlooms. Hopefully someone will figure it out haha.

Kind of looks like my plants. My plant is looking worse and worse everyday, and it spread to my cherry tomatoes. :( Beefsteak tomato plants look great still. :)

ninfan77

That's blight. You should remove the affected leaves/branches immediately, burn them or bag them in plastic. do NOT compost them.

In my area blight seems to hit the potato leaf varieties of tomatoes more than any other. Only other thing you can do is spray them down with copper sulphate (be careful handling this).

THC123

Veteran
go to your local garden store , take a leaf with you and show the shop employee and he'll help you out
:wave:

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's the this should be a pot plant syndrome, the easy fix is to cut them down and plant marijuana seeds in their place. :plant grow:

Limeygreen

Veteran
you can use manzate and revus spray too but removing the affected leaves and keeping them dry should help with blight, if it goes into them stem don't panic if the top is coming good, it will pass but keep an eye on it.

Latest posts

Latest posts