What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

'Pure Kush Company' Competition....!

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TREE KING

sugenight, are you going to be releasing s1's of all your kush strains?

kilacaLIbud

wow .. lol i was just watching the cannibus cup 2003 and. there it was... suges logo on THC TV .. just lettin u know. thats a good dvd any way.

sugenite

kilacaLIbud said:
wow .. lol i was just watching the cannibus cup 2003 and. there it was... suges logo on THC TV .. just lettin u know. thats a good dvd any way.

yeah i see the hand was used years ago by a few different people and few diff things but its not really copyrighted or anything as far as i kno...besides im not the Sensi Seed Co or anything and dont ever plan on being.. just trying to share a little love... but thanks man..

G

man that logo just straight kicks ass... suge, i've been youre biggest underground follower since i first got on the forums YEARS ago.. you've always been my favorite "favorite" amongst the crowd, soley because of your extensive kush work.. kushes have always been my fav and you rock bro. keep up!!

G

Ok, so I know this contest is over, but I cant resist playing in photoshop :joint:
just for fun... :wave:

8674pkc.jpg

B

bonecarver_OG

i like the logo - its nice :D

BUT,

is it really ok to take the work of an other person from the internet and use their images? with out giving credit to the person doing the design in the first place...

even if the design wasnt copyrighted (it is copyrighted) - im sure the person drawing it didnt plan for it to be used with out his agreement.

im an artist/designer and i dont think thats too cool.

that particular drawing/design is made by James Koehnline - and here is the original:

just my 2 cents..

Last edited:

kilacaLIbud

^^^said that many times...^^^^^^^^^and posted his site... i was just sayin if i seen that and it was my pic.. wow.. there would be a argument..

also can be seen on the microphone in the DVD cannibis cup 2003

Last edited:
G

Lol,go figure!In any event,one should google weed fist under images,and thats where i seen it.then i went here... http://potroast5230.tripod.com/weedart/ and grabed it from this guys wallpaper as i have said before.As you see its not the same image.In any event,in the name of Suge e mails have been sent and the bottom i will reach!

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
RED, you really should withdraw your entry unless you intend to obtain permission to use this image by James Koehnline .

packn2puff

IC Official Assistant to the Insistent
Veteran
I don't have the right software but just in case..mostly for fun..who knows..somethin to do...can't even compete with red..clip art or not..this is my pic..without further ado..

okwildfire

heyGN..... i know its off topic...but i just thought of something??? what happend to the cali kush company? ok back on topic...ill load some prgs...and see what i can come up with....till then...happy trails....okwildfire! :respect:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts