What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

'Pure Kush Company' Competition....!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
....Hello all!

....Sugenite from 'The Pure Kush Company'......wants a LOGO......

.....So I'm calling all you designers out there to give us a hand.....

....The winning Logo will get 2 packs of 'The Pure Kush Company' seeds.....

G

Gamera is the man, It's going to be very hard to beat him. Good luck to everyone. This should be a very fun contest with alot of nice work.
Take care

PS, Nice job Gamera

G

LOL,I know but I gotta try,this is free KUSH dammit!!!Yer lucky I'm stoned and rusty,let me get warmed up and I'm all over it! :wave:

Not exactly a "logo",I'm thinkin ya want sumtin smaller and different,let me smoke on it a little! :sasmokin:

kilacaLIbud

this is suitable kush material.. westcoast style.. or somthing along these lines..this just screamed kush to me..these are just real quick u can change any colors or backgrounds or shapes

Last edited:

Gamera

Thanks. I think the smoking Ganesh is a pretty good graphic, but I think they might be looking for a logo for seed packs. Something smaller and less busy maybe? I'm not sure if I want anything to do with someone that killed 2-Pac. It's not hard to beat me. I've never won a contest or flower pix thingy. Yes I said thingy. :D

Last edited:

guineapig

Veteran
ok....now somebody rip off the head of this image of "Suge" and stick in a big close-up of a Kush Cola.....

i think "Suge Knight's" body is very very distinct so even if you see this picture from across the room you will say...."oh i know who that is....it's suge knight!" So we got some image recognition, which is the first step in a good logo.....but when you look closer you will see that his head has been replaced by a dank KUSH NUGGET!!

Ok.....so somebody has to do this for me but now that you have that vision in your head it shouldn't be too hard.....right?

pm me if you want or just post the results......i freely donate this idea to the cause of suge nite's new endeavour.....:friends:

G

please, dear God, tell me this is some white dude that thinks that's a funny name. Suge Knight is a thug or the worse regard and a bad investment (he didn't pay back the dope dealer's got him off the ground!) to boot. Hopefully it's just somebody who thinks that's a funny West Coast coincidence... the idea that Suge Knight already has his mit's in the west coast dro game (obvious) is already sickening.

Down with Tyrants... sorry for the rant, lol

EnCry

My attempt at the Pure Kush logo

My attempt at the Pure Kush logo

Here it is, this is the first time I've really tried something like this.
Click on it to really see it!

Encry

R

Ronley

Thats a very cool spacey nebular type effect you made there Encry.
I also love your font. NICE INDEED.

HappyHemphog

Ronley said:
Thats a very cool spacey nebular type effect you made there Encry.
That there is a Hubble Space Telescope photo of what's known as the Cat's Eye Nebula.

I figured I'd give this here logo contest a shot. Since there were no guidelines as to what sugenite wants or likes, it's hard to come up with a logo he will like but I'm game to give it a whirl.

Given the statement that it's likely to be used on a seed baggie as a label, I kept it simple.
6524pkc_logo.gif

Other sizes and original PSD and Font available on request if I win ;)

Cheers!
6524happyhemphoglogo.gif

R

Ronley

HappyHemphog said:
That there is a Hubble Space Telescope photo of what's known as the Cat's Eye Nebula.

I bet that someone at Nasa played around in 3D Max one day while waiting for signs of an alien visit from somewhere in Space. Obviosly he/she had just smoke a couple of Bogs Lifesaver Joints - neat- (which I might add, is the most amazing weed that Ive ever smoked.)
And so its quite feasible that he/she was so stonned that they and came up with this image, and called it the Cats Eye Nebula.

NASA said its 10000 light years away,- LOL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.