What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

16,000 watt warehouse grow part one

mdk ktm

Looks good, don't let the laws mess with you.... Blow those rooms up! How do you like all the subcool strains btw? They all sound delicious, but a lot of people talk mad shit about him. I have read alot of grow reports on his strains, and I don't think I have heard a bad thing.

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
yeah watch out your thread dont get binned.....i had a thread on deep purple that got binned after 3 months of it being up.....for no other reason than it was tga subcool strain

Sam the Caveman

Good'n Greasy
Veteran
Gypsy offered to sell his seeds on seedbay and he said no, due to some longstanding grudge he has with Gypsy.

Thats probably why the threads get binned, just a guess.

thanks guy's. as far as me tga's it's stull up in the air. iv'e smoked some of these strains and there definatly up there in quality but i'm finding thatsome of his strains are very unstable. 3 weeks into flower and my pandoras box are all hermi's and some other friends have my void and it's doing the samer thing. so i'm pissed about that. i won't be running his stuff again. i still got like 20 other strains to choose from so dumping these after this run is no big deal.

mdk ktm

damn that sucks, something must be unstable as hell there, was each plant started from seed? Or is it a clone?

they were started from clones. all the plants that my clones came from all seeded out too. hope fully if i go threw and cutt all the nanners as i see them i can keep them from seeding to hard.

BobLoblaw

thanks for sharing the pics. I like popping in here occasionally to see what you have going. that SLH looks amazing, it's something i've been thinking of running. it looks like the vert bulb really helps those girls fill in.

i had a bad experience with the tga as well. got 5 males 1 fem outta querkle then a herm on top of that. I like lavender for a decent yielding purp, i wouldnt order from the boo tho as it seems they have some old ass stock.