What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

16,000 watt warehouse grow part one

this is my first grow using advanced nutes and i have to say I'm impressed so far. the bud blood really seams to have started the buds of really qiuk. hears the start of the flower we love so much. :woohoo:

Attachments

• IMG_1242.jpg
    IMG_1242.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1240.jpg
    IMG_1240.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1241.jpg
    IMG_1241.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1244.jpg
    IMG_1244.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 10
hears the second room. as you can see theres 30 more buckets and controller. both my rez's are in the same room were i mix up nutes and do water changes. electrical is all done waiting for ballasts and some og the lights are hung.

Attachments

• IMG_1253.jpg
    IMG_1253.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1252.jpg
    IMG_1252.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1251.jpg
    IMG_1251.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1250.jpg
    IMG_1250.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 8

Ms_Weekend

your not having a problem with the buckets that far apart with all that tubing? how far is the res away?....how long do you have to flood them for to get them to fill?

in my first room the hoses are only 5 or 6ft threw the wall. the second room the hoses run along the wall for 18ft. I havent yet tested it to see if the pumps are strong enought to push that far. if not i'll put in some stronger one's but i think I'll be ok.

Ms_Weekend

yea but what im saying is how long for the last bucket in a row to fill that far away from the controller?......if you do a test run youll see what in saying......with that small of hose, it take a while for the last bucket to fill (say an hour or so), so the first buckets roots are drowning....and also did you check you floor for level? I had to build level platforms for my system, with the controller sitting a 1 1/2in below the buckets so the buckets could fully drain

hope this makes sense.

iLuv2BlAzE

i have a curious ? its warehouse space wat do u tell ya landlord are in those rooms ?? what kind of business would you say your operating ?? :joint:

ms weekend my last buckets are only 15ft or so away from my controller. my controller comes on for 30 minutes 3 times during lights on and 1 time when they first go to sleep. i have no problems at all with this feeding scedule. iuse all 6 outlets for water to travel to the buckets and i think they fill rather evenly so no worries about one set of roots being in the water longer than others. i also pump air into the rez and controller so roots can get as much oxegen as possible. hey luv2blaze if you would have read threw my thread you would have seen I run a legit operation. rocky mountain compationate caregivers is my biusness name and I grow medical marijuana as a contractor and for my patience. my landlord knows exactly what i do with no problems.

Ms_Weekend

thanks for the info.....1/2in line in your system right?...do you loop the ends back to the first bucket? helped alot to even them out for me.

also ive found 3 feedings about 5 hours apart works great for my system.....wait about an hour after light on for first feeding.

Good Luck on you ops first harvest

thanks i need all the help i can get. I'm deciding weather or not to raise the buckets off the ground to further drain all the water out of the buckets. i pump lots of air in to my rez and controller so I'm not sure if i even need to drain my buckets. what do you guy's think.

M

milehighmedical

If you're pumping enough air into them then it's not nearly as important because the roots don't care as long as they get oxygen. But, if your water temperatures are out of whack it could cause some issues. Although from what I can see there's obviously no issues. Girls look fine.

If you have some extra time, put them all on stands. If you're so busy you can't find the time, you'll be fine too. If there's any part of the floor that's lower then the rest, it would be a lot easier to just lower the controller than put every bucket on stands.

hey guy's how's it going. so hears a qiuk up date on the garden. I'm now 17 day's into flower and everything is going great. i need to put my exaust fans on a thermostat so i can better control the enviroment. not that i think its harming anything growth is awsome and buds are coming on quik i just want a closer control. my temps top out at 85 and bottoms out at night at 68 to 70. I'm still doing weekly nute changes with one nute top off in the middle of the week with water addbacks. the girls are drinking about 15 gallons a day. nutes are running 900ppm this week and i'll bump up to 1200ppm next week. well that's all for now. hears some new pics taken yesterday. enjoy.

Attachments

• IMG_1258.jpg
    IMG_1258.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1257.jpg
    IMG_1257.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1256.jpg
    IMG_1256.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1255.jpg
    IMG_1255.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 10
and some more pics

Attachments

• IMG_1257.jpg
    IMG_1257.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1259.jpg
    IMG_1259.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1260.jpg
    IMG_1260.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1261.jpg
    IMG_1261.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 9
hears a couple more for your enjoyment. also were just washing up a new batch of hydroton and should hopefully have our second room up and running on monday.

Attachments

• IMG_1266.jpg
    IMG_1266.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1265.jpg
    IMG_1265.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1264.jpg
    IMG_1264.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1263.jpg
    IMG_1263.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 8
hey kelly in my opinion there is a benefit to trimming off small bud sites that arn't getting enough light. by getting rid of them it sends more energy to the tops of the plants. I trimmed off most all the branches on the bottoms of the larger plants. i also slowly will trim off some of the larger fan leaves throughout flower to allow more light to penetrate some of the lower buds. I'm under the understanding that 1k lights only penetrated to a depth of about 3 ft so i try to keep most of my bud sites in that range. my tallest plants are standing at 5ft and my hoods are set 15" away from the tops so I'm still maintaining almost 2ft of solid penetration and have trimmed to accomadate this thinking. I may be wrong about light penetration but this seems to work out very well for me. instead of having a bunch of popcorn buds i get nice thick juicy buds. have a good one and happy growing.