What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

16,000 watt warehouse grow part one

hey kelly as of now i haven't had any problems with anyone. local city councel is all up in arms right now but there more worried about dispenceries and such in school zones and residential area's there only fight is zoning issues and how to tax it. i sent you a message in your profile with my email.

If ONLY I could do that around here.
GROW ON MAN, GROW ON!

Beanbag chair, check.
Popcorn, check.
Fat sack of Nugs, check.
Full pack of papers, check.

We may now proceed.

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
Very nice, I'm in the design phase of a 16KW myself, got a spot rented and being prepped right now. How many santa fe dehueys and how much ac are you doing?

I was thinking 2 santa fes and 5 ton, with air cooled hoods and a water cooled co2 generator, 2 gallon smartpots of coco fed with tropf blumat auto-waterers. Nice and simple, hardly any moving parts, just lots of light and plants! :)

Good luck man, let me know if you wanna bounce ideas around.

donny darko

It has to be nice not to have to hide it, huh

rip it up man

Lazy that equipment list sound about spot on to me. and should make it some what set and forget as it gets whit this stuff haha

have fun boys
darko

so hears a small update. i just put these girls into flower a couple of day's ago. gave them a qiuk 1day flush and started them on some transition nutes. i also moved all the plants around one to clean out all the sediment in the bottom of the buckets and to get the larger plants under 4k of light and the smaller ones under 2k. plants seem to have finally gotten over there transplant and nute change shock. it just came to me alittle while ago that i can't add because my toatal grow will be 18k watts not 16k. i'll blame it on the ak from last week. lol so hears some picks.

Attachments

• IMG_1189.jpg
    IMG_1189.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1190.jpg
    IMG_1190.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1192.jpg
    IMG_1192.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1197.jpg
    IMG_1197.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 11
Damn I really got to move out west. I'm tired of having to hide what I do in my own home. Be thankful you guys got it good. Insurance, landlords that are down wit the get down. Man there really is heaven on earth and it is west of the Mississippi. Well not the thingMidwest. Sorry yall but yall shit is too harsh! But yall are definitely blessed in those Medical friendly states. By the way super clean set up. Can't wait to see those rooms in full bloom. Keep doin your thing RMCC

so hears a small update. i just put these girls into flower a couple of day's ago. gave them a qiuk 1day flush and started them on some transition nutes. i also moved all the plants around one to clean out all the sediment in the bottom of the buckets and to get the larger plants under 4k of light and the smaller ones under 2k. plants seem to have finally gotten over there transplant and nute change shock. it just came to me alittle while ago that i can't add because my toatal grow will be 18k watts not 16k. i'll blame it on the ak from last week. lol so hears some picks.

I see you cool all five lights in row, what size fan you got hooked up to them?

ItsAllOver

Devil's Advocate
Hey rmccinc719, looks like everything is doing fine with you!
I was checkin' out that last round of pictures and noticed your rubbermaids bowing out. I just wanted to mention that I have read about people's bins bursting after being in a bowed out, filled state for too long. I don't know if you have the heavy duty black/yellow bins available near you, but I would suggest them for liquid storage as opposed to those rubbermaids...

Adios

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah very nice ..... , but itsallover is right ... , better get some sturdy reservoirs or put 2 of the same ones in each other so its a bit more stable ...

:wave:

R

RMCG

Looks good RMCC !

But how are you going to cook and clean for the 20+ patients that have you listed as caregiver... :)

The Clendenin verdict came through today..
http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_13668544

Good growin!

[Get your post count up so we can PM ya.]

What do you all think of that? Asinine ruling if you ask me. Pfizer does not need to know who I am for me to get a recommendation from a doc and pick up my blue pills from CVS.

Raphael

What do you all think of that? Asinine ruling if you ask me. Pfizer does not need to know who I am for me to get a recommendation from a doc and pick up my blue pills from CVS.

I agree that just keeps medicine prices up. What qualifies as "knowing" the patient? One face to face meeting? What about a web cam interview? Hmmm silly policy makers

EDIT: Oh by the way your setup is redonculously awesome bro, keep it up :pumpkin:

Later:witch:

M

milehighmedical

That's rough for the large-scale medical marijuana industry. Everyone's making a big deal out of these new "regulations". Haha, but half of my patients live with me. And I drive them all to work and cook/shop for all of them. I know I'm not doing anything wrong, even with the strictest of laws.

I would never take a patient who wasn't a close friend, of which I didn't have an intimate knowledge of their condition. And an active commitment in helping them with the quality of their life in more aspects than one.

I do wish there was more freedom in the industry currently. I can definitely see the advantage of having dispensaries available everywhere. But I do hate how they take advantage of so many patients. Especially when I go so far out of my way to do/give so much to my patients.

I meet so many people who are signed up with someone who payed for their doctors appointment. What the hell is that about? I give all my patients free meds til I can't even pay my electric bill.

I feel a lot better giving everything away then I would counting stacks of cash that I'd have no use for anyways. Cost of living is one thing, but I see caregivers with half a dozen cars. What the f***?

"This decision is quite limited and only applies to Stacy Clendenin and only applies to those who went to trial before July when the state board agreed that caregivers could simply provide marijuana," Corry said. "I am concerned that the court super-imposed California law on Colorado and I don't think California (medical marijuana) law is a shining star of success."

i get paid extra if i have to wear a maids outfit. lol doesn't really look like this will effect us since hopefully none of us has gone to trial before july. i think a bit of regulation can be a good thing but thats alittle rediculius

SoCoMMJ

i get paid extra if i have to wear a maids outfit. lol doesn't really look like this will effect us since hopefully none of us has gone to trial before july. i think a bit of regulation can be a good thing but thats alittle rediculius

We might pay some extra to see that. Well on second thought:chin:

I agree that it applies to the instances prior to the health departments "or provide medical marijauana" regulation back in July, but there seems to be a lot of turbulence right now on a lot of fronts. So who knows what the future holds.

Can you provide some detail on the bucket system you are using? I was considering running some trees and it looks like your system is like I had envisioned.

If I don't have to McGuiver a system from scratch for once that would be cool :)

Latest posts

Latest posts