What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

weirdest looken thing I ever seen. what is it?

Sheriff Bart

Deputy Spade
Veteran
im pretty sure thats a species of AMARANTHUS, and is not yellow dock

i would remove it immediately unless you want a shitload more of that stuff growin
plus some people have bad allergies to that one too

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
No worrys I wasn't gunna smoke it after all. I agree wit yall it don't look like canna at all.
I was mostly wandering how if I planted an mj seed thet it grows up looking like that.

non of my other mj seeds turnd out like that. see.

that kinda sucks cuz I have alwase wanted to try some ducks foot.

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
maybe it was dormant in the ground from a previous planting or just accidentally and you planted seeds and started watering that area and viola!!! the seed you plant dies and the seed that was already in the ground grows. It happened to me when I first moved in, I guess the previous owner LOVED tomatoes!

This just reminded me of that is all. I don't know what you have there Too bad it aint weed! that would be cool as hell.

geopolitical

Vladimir Demikhov Fanboy
Veteran
Do You guys really think that's a cannabis plant? Well... It is NOT.
If you don't trust me and geopolitical just smoke it...

And even if you DO trust us, you should try to smoke it anyway. Be sure to do it outside of an ER just in case it's toxic. . .

I'd like photos and hilarious news reports to follow up please. . .

Latest posts

Latest posts