What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

{150w HPS All-in-One Micro Cab} ~Mazar Kush~ {10 Clone Ebb & Flow SOG Diary}

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
Alright guys, remember when I said this run should easily top the last two? Well I had no idea that this run would top my previous two by almost an entire once! :dance013: Yup, you're looking at a 3 ounce pull, which means I reached my original goal when I designed this cab :greenstars:... Man do I feel stupid for not documenting this run! :bashhead: However, I can fully assure you that the only thing different about this run is the GE Lucalox HPS lamp (same nutes, same strain, etc.)... Mind you, this run was at a disadvantage from the start due to the far fewer number of plants. So if there is a lesson to be learned here, it would be: "Don't trust generic lamps!", or "When in doubt, toss it out!" (actually, take it to your nearest recycling center... but you get the idea :D)

This time I didn't get lazy by smoking my stash before actually weighing it. :smokeit: Also, I made sure that all the buds were properly dried and used a 0.01g precision scale, so I can get the most accurate results:

Harvest of Mazar Kush - Round #3

29.61g in Jar
28.40g in Jar
27.62g in Jar
==============
85.63 Grams +/- 0.01g
3.02 Ounces

==============
0.57 Gram/Watt

picture.php

All weighed up and ready for further curing. :yummy:

picture.php

These two are going straight into my corn cob pipe tonight. :smoke:

picture.php

Not my biggest cola, but still pretty nonetheless. :tree:

Well... time to sit back and enjoy this pleasant strain with some buddies. :smoke out: I'll start a new strain (Aurora Indica if it's a girl) in this diary as soon as the mother plant gets big enough. :watchplant: While she's getting bigger I might do just one more Mazar Kush run... Thanks for watching and stay tuned for more! :thank you:

That is Primo GreenO bro. I knew you OG guys knew how to grow but damn this was a clinic you put on here. It was a pleasure checking out this grow from start to finish.. Much respect!

pontiac

Pass That S**t!
Veteran
hoosierdaddy & SumDumGuy - Sorry for the late response and Thanks for the nice comments! :D I've been really busy with life, so I haven't been able to keep up with ICmag lately. :mad: Thanks again for stopping by! :wave:

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
glad to see u are well pontiac!
those buds are getting nicer all the time bro.
sir

fred b

hello pontiac,
that is really a lovely result.

i somehow dig those micro cab setups that got everything in a "nutshell" :)

just one thing i am wondering about: you got the carbon active filter on the exhausting end of the inline fan, right ? how does that work ? I always had the strict oppinion that the air has to be sucked through the carbon active filter on the sucking end of the fan.

maybe you (or someone else familiar with this setup) can let me know how/if that ventilation and filtering works :)

greets
fred b.

Tilt

Hey pontiac have you started a new grow in your cab? maybe another harvest since your last mazar?

B

banjobrain

very nicely done - your threads have been a great resource for me over the last year or so

i get to watch this from the start!

good luck

V.

p.s. how loud is the fan?

Amen to that! Too bad I missed this one! It will be fun catching up on it as I read through it over the next couple of days, though!

Woot woot! Thanks Pontiac!

Thread looks great! Wish I had seen it earlier lol. I really like your cab. Nice and clean. Most hydro stores will sell white corrugated plastic cardboard sheets that you can take home and cut to size with scissors. Cover the media to prevent algae. (just spouting out a couple things that maybe are helpful ;P )

Latest posts

Latest posts